webfact

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, chowny77 said:

If I or any other foreigner was on over stay you can be damn sure they would know where we were and where the nearest ATM machine was. This country has turned into a complete shambles!

How could they possibly know if you did not tell them?  They only know because you fill in the forms they insist upon.

I would assume most people on overstay, for example, do not inform police/immigration of their whereabouts.

3 hours ago, baboon said:

Don't be so bloody facetious. Clearly she was able to escape by cunningly disguising herself as a rice farm and nipping out of the side entrance. 

No mate. She just made sure they were all playing Candy Crush, had a few beers, being served by some suitably attired young ladies, and plenty of som tam!

When asked if they knew where Yingluck was the watching security forces said " Yingluck who?"

1 minute ago, boomerangutang said:

It reminds me when, during the red shirt problems, the fat man being literally strung out on ropes out a 2nd story window of an apartment, while cops were looking for him, knocking on the door of the same apartment.

a classic indeed..

66196.jpg

15 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

No mate. She just made sure they were all playing Candy Crush, had a few beers, being served by some suitably attired young ladies, and plenty of som tam!

When asked if they knew where Yingluck was the watching security forces said " Yingluck who?"

You do realise that some folks would actually buy that, don't you?

1 minute ago, Jimbo2014 said:

Who would have ever guessed she would flee!! - I mean.. she said she wouldn't and the Chinnawats never lie!  Oh the surprise :shock1:

Or the intention could well have been not to flee, until made aware of the recent 36 and 42 year sentences handed out

Not many, in fact I doubt if any, given the ability to flee, would have gambled their freedom on staying!!

This is so pathetic it is unbelievable.

Do the Thai authoraties not have a special force to stake out top criminals, follow all their movements where they are what they are doing.  like most countries have. 

You can bet the likes of USA, UK, GERMANY, FRANCE, ITALY RUSSIA, CHINA ETC KNOW WHERE AND WHAT THE PEOPLE THEY ARE INTERESTED IN ARE DOING 24hrs a day.

Like installing a satalite reciever to their cars, bugging their phones.

1 hour ago, DoctorG said:

I am going to take a different tack. If she is not sited anywhere in the next 48 hours, I am going to assume that she has not left the country. She has been murdered. :shock1:

A Shinawatra keeping their mouth shut for longer than 76 hours is indeed very suspicious.

3 hours ago, sweatalot said:

"Dubai, where her brother, Thaksin, lives in exile."

When at last will they stop spreading this wrong information (from taksin's PR department), calling his escape from criminal charges "exile"

Not got the guts to concede that your beloved Junta are lying through their teeth , so you play the ' but but Thaksin ' card ,sad but predictable !

15 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

A Shinawatra keeping their mouth shut for longer than 76 hours is indeed very suspicious.

It really is heartening to see a bunch of right wing old men celebrate the further decline of democracy in Thailand. Rushing around singing ' Ding Dong the Witch is dead ' , is simply proof of  declining mental awareness.

18 minutes ago, shaurene said:

This is so pathetic it is unbelievable.

Do the Thai authoraties not have a special force to stake out top criminals, follow all their movements where they are what they are doing.  like most countries have. 

You can bet the likes of USA, UK, GERMANY, FRANCE, ITALY RUSSIA, CHINA ETC KNOW WHERE AND WHAT THE PEOPLE THEY ARE INTERESTED IN ARE DOING 24hrs a day.

Like installing a satalite reciever to their cars, bugging their phones.

Please. That's why they bought some submarines. 

it is still a mid eval country , with mid eval mentality.......

What happens here is very logic.

Dont confuse,nor compare your culture with Thai culture, maybe  in 50 years they

will be where we are now.

If you live here .....accept this ,you can not change them .

2 hours ago, DoctorG said:

I am going to take a different tack. If she is not sited anywhere in the next 48 hours, I am going to assume that she has not left the country. She has been murdered. :shock1:

Or she is still in her house. Have they checked?

3 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

170826yingluck1.JPG

"Avon Calling !"  :smile:

"Now that's what I CALL Express-Delivery of Pizza !" :biggrin:

"Sergeant Somchai, I told you to watch the Exits !"  "Yes Sir, and I Did, She came out via the Entrance instead !" :cool:

"Isn't that a bit Big, for a Media-Drone ?" :whistling:

"They Must Have Used a Camoflaged-Helicopter, And That's Why We Couldn't See It !" :wink:

Edited by Ricardo

“Yingluck’s escape was unexpected because she earlier always insisted that she would not flee." Oh, then it came as a real surprise then? That a politician lied?

"And there are police in front of her house all the time"  What about the BACK of the house? Duh!

4 hours ago, sweatalot said:

"Dubai, where her brother, Thaksin, lives in exile."

When at last will they stop spreading this wrong information (from taksin's PR department), calling his escape from criminal charges "exile"

Criminalized for winning elections by an illegal coup!

1 hour ago, mike324 said:

well when half of the police in Thailand are under the influence of Thaksin, what did the junta expect? They really should have station soldiers there, police can't do anything right in Thailand

An army has no right to meddle in civic affairs.