Authorities could not stop Yingluck escaping, says Prawit

webfact

It's almost got under the radar, but Ch-o-ch is being asked by some why he should not pay personally some 30billion Baht to the legit' Aussie mining company for using 44 to shut it down.

A change of Military leadership (easily possible) and he could be facing 10 years.

Just reading netween the lines here.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, z42 said:

Complicit, incompetent, and absolutely pitifully poor at covering up after.

And clowns like this expect the Thais to have faith in them administering the country's affairs.. Disgraceful ?

This is what the Thais get for allowing these clowns to run the country We all know then can change it 

could not prevent her from fleeing even with his full control of the police, the army navy and air force,lets hope the services of these forces are never needed for something important like defending the realm

Simple keep her under house arrest till the court date wear a ankle bracelet and have a patrol parked out the front 

Not rocket science is it 

And yep the lies the cover up 

But I can't wait till Friday night when the Rooster comes out with all his future plans and how lucky we are to all be here 

All it tells me is if you are honest hard working and have a soul you get shit 

If your a coward, lie, steal and cheat as  a sleazy criminal no worries all is ok

This world  has become a joke and I'm embarrassed to live in it 

26 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

This is what the Thais get for allowing these clowns to run the country We all know then can change it

I think I agree with this!?

The writing is on the wall for Ch-o-ch. A change at the top of the General tree and he is gone. Backed by US. A new Junta with elections next year. And who is in the wings? Very Americanised and extremely popular with the Isaans (shhhhhhh).

Big grants, big propaganda, bases, a foothold in a country in SE Asia with the Military firmly being put in its place thru a pro west government. Ch-o-ch in the dock.

NK here we come.

35 minutes ago, badlad said:

could not prevent her from fleeing even with his full control of the police, the army navy and air force,lets hope the services of these forces are never needed for something important like defending the realm

and And there are police in front of her house all the time,” he said.

6 minutes ago, gk10002000 said:

and And there are police in front of her house all the time,” he said.

It doesnt help much if she was already gone....;)

What a bunch of nincompoops. What were they doing sleeping when she left? Couldn't guard a Shit house.

But maybe that's what they want. The rest of officials are just full of BS with their statements. Protecting their jobs. Never believe anything these people say. Don't know their ass from a whole in the ground.

RE - and And there are police in front of her house all the time,” he said.

* Which of her houses, do they believe the Thaksin family have one house only...??...

7 hours ago, webfact said:

'Yingluck’s escape was unexpected because she earlier always insisted that she would not flee. And there are police in front of her house all the time,” he said.

Well, there we are then. Just needs the good general to think up a logical explanation to cover his and the rest of the bunch's collective a__se. I don't recommend any of them hold their breath.

I am 100 percent sure that we are going to know the truth if any deal happened between authorities and Yingluck Shinawatra.write down my words. Do you know why? Thai people can't keep secrets. That's part culture...... I am not a Thai basher. I have Thai family here. I am just saying the truth.

Omg that means they cannot control who comes in the country and who leaves. Sad part is they provided the car and the plane for her to leave the country. Probably even stamped her passport before she left That guy from Red Bull must be killing himself with laughter on what is going on in this country. Dont worry Mr Red Bull these clowns could not even catch a mouse. The fact is she got away and they helped her