webfact

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so they kept her son...

Too right. A normal mother would go to prison to protect her son. As much as I dislike Yingluck, she comes across as a normal mother and so I find it doubtful that she would have made a plan to get out herself and not take her son with her or make a deal to save her skin and leave her son to the wolves. :mellow:

Until I see a photo of her I won't be convinced she left, and if I do see a photo of her (meaning she did abandon her child) I shall conclude that she has that evil X factor (which only a person that disowns his/her children has)

On 8/29/2017 at 8:23 AM, bristolgeoff said:

what does she expect to be let and do what she wants after.she was guilty and she cost the country  lots of money.

I was under the impression that all civilian leadership has always cost the country lots of money.

On 29/08/2017 at 8:32 AM, NCC1701A said:

so they kept her son...

That would indeed be reprehensible, if it were true, however Reuters says he reported on-time for doing his military-training, last Saturday. Lots of better-educated Thais/leuk-krung kids do this, it's one way to satisfy the requirement for national-service.

" Lieutenant General Werachai Indusobhana, commander of the Terrestrial Defence Command, told reporters on Monday that Yingluck’s son Supasek showed up for student officer training on Saturday as required for Thai male students of his age. "

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-thailand-politics-yingluck-aides-idUSKCN1B8175

10 hours ago, Ricardo said:

That would indeed be reprehensible, if it were true, however Reuters says he reported on-time for doing his military-training, last Saturday. Lots of better-educated Thais/leuk-krung kids do this, it's one way to satisfy the requirement for national-service.

" Lieutenant General Werachai Indusobhana, commander of the Terrestrial Defence Command, told reporters on Monday that Yingluck’s son Supasek showed up for student officer training on Saturday as required for Thai male students of his age. "

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-thailand-politics-yingluck-aides-idUSKCN1B8175

yes, this is what I am saying, the military has her son in Thailand. Thank you for finding the link.

On 29/08/2017 at 2:23 AM, bristolgeoff said:

what does she expect to be let and do what she wants after.she was guilty and she cost the country  lots of money.

Rubbish. She was not guilty of anything but being democratically elected.

3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

yes, this is what I am saying, the military has her son in Thailand. Thank you for finding the link.

You're welcome.  I thought you meant that they had somehow abducted him, or were holding him against her/his/his-father's will, my misunderstanding.

IME it's normally a two-week course, three summers in-a-row, then a seperate assessment-week. Parents may prefer to volunteer for this approach, as it avoids the national-service lottery, later-on. Quite understandably IMO.