“I’m American, I do what I want”: Bizarre rant of American actor caught on camera in Big C Pattaya

rooster59

Obviously not many here in this thread had the opportunity to view his video where he rebutted the allegations against him and related the story from his perspective, before it was abruptly removed.  

If you had, you may well change your opinion. Everyone is entitled to have a bad day now and then, and if some Pri... comes up behind you and starts complaining that you are a couple of items over the 10 limit at the grocery store, I would probably tell them to Go f themselves as well. And I'm not american either.

Some people should just mind their own business.

Anyway they say that any publicity is good publicity, so all this fuss about nothing probably ends up making him a bunch of money one way or another.

If you ever lived in New York or New Jersey, then you would accept this as the norm, but over there the complainer might have caught a left hook as well.

I'm trying to see how someone questioning whether he is over the ten items justifies him coming out with"I'm an America I can do what I want " pish, along with the expletives.

"If you ever lived in New York or New Jersey, then you would accept this as the norm, but over there the complainer might have caught a left hook as well."

Well he's not there sadly.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Global Guy said:

There is an observable concept called "trends" that is not an absolute, but a generalization that occurs too often enough to be considered a coincidence. Trends are what we study in human behavior and is what human behavior research is based on. So one can say the concept of "ugly American" is a trend (not an absolute). Almost no observable human behaviors are an absolute that applies to 100% of the group being studied.

Indeed.

I won't give him a break- I am an American and he embarrassed the hell out of me and I am ashamed of his behavior.   He exhibits every stereotype there is about Americans and reinforces it.   His arrogant outburst and using of vulgarity in public shows me that this man needs to have professional help. Yes, Thais do cut lines but I have never heard them swear and use vulgarity while doing it and expressing loudly how privileged Thais are.

This  man needs to be careful- one day he will do this and someone will teach him a real lesson in proper decorum. Then of course he will scream for the police.... What a stupid ass.

19 minutes ago, NoBrainer said:

Obviously not many here in this thread had the opportunity to view his video where he rebutted the allegations against him and related the story from his perspective, before it was abruptly removed.

If you had, you may well change your opinion. Everyone is entitled to have a bad day now and then, and if some Pri... comes up behind you and starts complaining that you are a couple of items over the 10 limit at the grocery store, I would probably tell them to Go f themselves as well. And I'm not american either.

Anyway they say that any publicity is good publicity, so all this fuss about nothing probably ends up making him a bunch of money one way or another.

If you ever lived in New York or New Jersey, then you would accept this as the norm, but over there the complainer might have caught a left hook as well.

Born and raised in Newark.  Lived in "The City" for years.  Like I said I have had some "previous interaction" with him and know much of his history.  He's definitely a "bad actor."

3 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Morons like this give all us Westerners living here a bad name. Hope I meet up with this guy sometime. Rearrangement of facial features in order.

"The punishment doesn't fit the crime"  Unless you're looking to get deported.

5 minutes ago, Thaidream said:

I won't give him a break- I am an American and he embarrassed the hell out of me and I am ashamed of his behavior.   He exhibits every stereotype there is about Americans and reinforces it.   His arrogant outburst and using of vulgarity in public shows me that this man needs to have professional help. Yes, Thais do cut lines but I have never heard them swear and use vulgarity while doing it and expressing loudly how privileged Thais are.

This  man needs to be careful- one day he will do this and someone will teach him a real lesson in proper decorum. Then of course he will scream for the police.... What a stupid ass.

Yeah.  What goes around comes around, eventually.

23 minutes ago, NoBrainer said:

So he had another rant on video attempting to justify his earlier douchebag rant at Big C. What a cry baby.

Deport him back to the mighty USA and blacklist him.

13 minutes ago, ovi1kanobi said:

Thais do worse on a daily  Basis. Cut lines drive the wrong way. give this guy a break. It was no big deal.

Difference is though he made it personal and psyco.  Nice lesson for his kid.

30 minutes ago, mikecha said:

Realy impolite  to do here  

i think in Amerika   he would not do it   could end up shot   and in a box  

i take it he thinks America first  well think again 

Nah..  maybe in Da Bronx

31 minutes ago, NoBrainer said:

I do NOT want to live in a country where this is supposedly the norm, and this would-be actor (with his dozens of Kao San road badges) should not ever try to lay a finger on me. He'd better go back to the sh*thole he came from or he has to deal with Karma

Karma 504330377db5a33d7255beef49807d8b.jpg

10 hours ago, oldcarguy said:

ummmmmm I am sure no drugs or medications were involved !

I think this "Actor"  needs some mental help , hopefully if he has any friend they will get him some,

or his family will see this and help him ,

and yes I am American , and I try to lay low when traveling......

Yes, my thoughts too......Such extreme behaviour indicates that he might be sick.

10 hours ago, Silurian said:

This type of line cutting happens to me all the time at the Lotus 10 or less line by Thai people. Can't just pinpoint foreigners alone for this type of behavior. These "thick faced" people just walk past the line like they don't care and dump their stuff in front of the cashier. Also, there are a number of times where "10 or less" is just a suggestion and full carts are accepted as well.

Yes Its quite common for Thais to cut lines. Its their culture.

10 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Maybe he had just had a bad day; happens to all of us. When I go to Tesco-Lotus, they also always send me from one check-out to the next, 50m from the right, where I wanted to queue up, wayyy down to the far left. Not happy about it either.

Yes, The normal  irrational and thoughless Thai behaviour can sometimes get to you if you are feeling bad and/or having a bad day.

10 hours ago, oldcarguy said:

ummmmmm I am sure no drugs or medications were involved !

I think this "Actor"  needs some mental help , hopefully if he has any friend they will get him some,

or his family will see this and help him ,

and yes I am American , and I try to lay low when traveling......

I don't know about mental help. He needs putting down 

Archived