“I’m American, I do what I want”: Bizarre rant of American actor caught on camera in Big C Pattaya

rooster59

4 minutes ago, Global Guy said:

The second clip quoted stats. Do you disagree with those numbers? Especially about incarcerations per capital and defense spending? The education numbers are ugly too. Sorry, what the US exudes in military might it loses on everything else.

Interesting point.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

What is the culprit is suffering from? A sense of entitlement, judgmentalism, myopia, lack of sensitivity to the feelings of others are symptoms shared by the culprit and the USA haters. Why are their troll posts allowed to remain?

Like I said, curiously, in the past I have had some interaction with this individual. My personal and professional opinion is he is a deeply disturbed Individual.

7 minutes ago, joeyg said:

I'm American.  And certainly the term "the ugly American" has been around a long time for a reason.  I take everyone on a one to one basis.  Been living just outside of Pattaya for about three years now.  Almost every day I run into a motorcycle guy, a fruit vendor or shop owner I've met and have become acquainted with. Even if it's just a wave from across the street.

Most people know good vibes when they feel it.  And vice versa.

I think it's easy to rubber stamp any nationality/race and most of the stereotypes are true.  If it's not good vibes I'm just out of there.

There is an observable concept called "trends" that is not an absolute, but a generalization that occurs too often enough to be considered a coincidence. Trends are what we study in human behavior and is what human behavior research is based on. So one can say the concept of "ugly American" is a trend (not an absolute). Almost no observable human behaviors are an absolute that applies to 100% of the group being studied.

well, i listened to Mr. Giuliano response, before it was deleted. He doesn't seem to be a bad guy at all, perhaps a bit full of himself..

I noticed a pic of a famous Indian yoga master behind him, so, if you are reading, Mr. Giuliano, i would invite you to read THAT book again, and don't get bothered with small stuff.

Send him packing and ban him from coming back. It's amazing how Americans keep telling themselves that their Country is the greatest. Yet we, the rest of the world watch as it's self destructs. Remember the Roman Empire...neither do I. The USA will end up the same, watch this space ;-)

2 minutes ago, FitnessHealthTravel said:

Send him packing and ban him from coming back. It's amazing how Americans keep telling themselves that their Country is the greatest. Yet we, the rest of the world watch as it's self destructs. Remember the Roman Empire...neither do I. The USA will end up the same, watch this space ;-)

Good post. The US is imploding and there is a group of neocons that would rather destroy the country that lose even ounce of power. They are still losing their minds that Hillary lost. So many people just can't accept that reality that she is a crook and unelectable.

8 hours ago, clokwise said:

The vast majority of Americans who settle down in Asia tend to be on the liberal/left of the spectrum. I curious how a Trump supporter managed to 1) get out of the USA and 2) survive here. Apparently, at least with this guy, it's quite stressful.

Is this guy a long term expat? This looks to me how a tourist would act. Check out his facebook for his justification of going off the deep end. 

8 hours ago, Silurian said:

This type of line cutting happens to me all the time at the Lotus 10 or less line by Thai people. Can't just pinpoint foreigners alone for this type of behavior. These "thick faced" people just walk past the line like they don't care and dump their stuff in front of the cashier. Also, there are a number of times where "10 or less" is just a suggestion and full carts are accepted as well.

Well the answer is simple the store needs to police the situation but of course they will not.

I don't allow people to queue jump me but if the person behind has only one or two items and I have a trolley full I let them pass me

46 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Selective social Darwinism (Circa 2017) is disseminated by ideologues, vocalized by the indoctrinated, and practiced by fools.:smile:

Darwinism is survival of the most flexible and adaptable. I don't understand how this man is being flexible or adaptable. He would be eliminated quickly under Darwinism and his species would not survive. The Thais in line that behaved with dignity and manners would be the Darwin species that survive. ?

6 minutes ago, drh1010 said:

His wikipedia page has been updated :shock1:

'In September 2017, Geoffrey Giuliano pushed in front of a Frenchman in the 10 items or less queue in the BigC supermarket in Pattaya. He was quoted as saying, "I'm an American, I do what I want, we're the kings of the world." [2]'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_Giuliano

Could be just what's needed to kickstart his career again. I think he is a good actor, and is taking way to much flac for standing up to an arrogant fr...(person from a French speaking country).

He should post his rebuttal video on his Wiki page, and on Youtube as well. I think he was quite articulate at getting his point across.

2 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Right on cue we see more Trump bashing. Like Pavlov's dog, Trump gets blamed for everything under the sun. 

He gives a million dollars of his own money to Houston and what is his thanks? 

That's all? 

Un believable... 

I won't believe that Trump gave anything of his own until I see a copy of the check, paid and endorsed by the bank to the receiving charity. And then it will probably be Trump's own charity!

People are people everywhere no matter their origin so bashing one or another here is just a way to up one's posts!

Having just been out for dinner and had a couple of bevvies I could not be arsed to trawl through the mountain of replies that have accumulated since my last visit, so if this has been said before I apologise in advance,  I am just so happy that this prat is not a Brit :smile:

Having just been out for dinner and had a couple of bevvies I could not be arsed to trawl through the mountain of replies that have accumulated since my last visit, so if this has been said before I apologise in advance,  I am just so happy that this prat is not a Brit :smile:

Agreed. But could of easily have been.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived