“I’m American, I do what I want”: Bizarre rant of American actor caught on camera in Big C Pattaya

rooster59

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

He could be from Seattle and Just excited that the Squawks traded with the Jets for Sheldon Richardson. With news like that who could be bothered waiting in a Big C checkout line!??

Hawks Defense is going to be a Beast this season.

Good luck with that one, most likely he is upset that they traded for damage goods?

Defense good but not the beast you think.

Seahawks reputation running on the past. They will barely get by my team up and coming, the second week.:spamsign:

2 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Right on cue we see more Trump bashing. Like Pavlov's dog, Trump gets blamed for everything under the sun. 

He gives a million dollars of his own money to Houston and what is his thanks? 

That's all? 

Un believable... 

His own money???????

Are you for real?

3 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Agreed. But could of easily have been.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

True, but unfortunately my countrymen are more well known for nicking toiletries from 7/11 not causing a rumpus in Big C like this Little Big C*** did :sorry:

The majority of us expats and tourist are decent people and the odd few that aren't just make it worse for the rest of us. Yes I have been in a queue where a Thai and has jumped in front of me but I just turn to the other Thai's behind me and shrug my shoulders...they're being jumped too!   

A number of troll posts using this topic as an excuse to bash Trump have been removed as well as the replies.  

Some other posts containing derogatory slurs toward Americans have been removed:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

1 hour ago, FitnessHealthTravel said:

Send him packing and ban him from coming back. It's amazing how Americans keep telling themselves that their Country is the greatest. Yet we, the rest of the world watch as it's self destructs. Remember the Roman Empire...neither do I. The USA will end up the same, watch this space ;-)

If it was not for america you would be speaking Japanese right now. LOL.

As an American I'm saddened, ashamed and embarrassed when someone acts like this. I respect the people and country I'm in and I act like a mature individual instead of a screaming snot nosed kid when I don't get my way............but that's just me. Go back to America if you don't like it here!

Every nationality has its share of cockheads. Americans are the most visible because it is the most powerful nation in the world. I suspect normal Americans cringe when someone like this surfaces.

He may be an actor. He's not quite at the same level as George Clooney or Gene Hackman.

Obviously not many here in this thread had the opportunity to view his video where he rebutted the allegations against him and related the story from his perspective, before it was abruptly removed.

If you had, you may well change your opinion. Everyone is entitled to have a bad day now and then, and if some Pri... comes up behind you and starts complaining that you are a couple of items over the 10 limit at the grocery store, I would probably tell them to Go f themselves as well. And I'm not american either.

Some people should just mind their own business.

Anyway they say that any publicity is good publicity, so all this fuss about nothing probably ends up making him a bunch of money one way or another.

If you ever lived in New York or New Jersey, then you would accept this as the norm, but over there the complainer might have caught a left hook as well.

9 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Maybe he had just had a bad day; happens to all of us. When I go to Tesco-Lotus, they also always send me from one check-out to the next, 50m from the right, where I wanted to queue up, wayyy down to the far left. Not happy about it either.

Strange comment. I live in Chiang Mai. we have three large Tesco Lotus supermarkets, Hang Dong, Camtien and one not far from Central festival. I've been to all three. The staff politely invite you to join a queue at any check-out that appears to be more easily available. Very efficient, helpful and appreciated. Never had a problem. but then I'm English and not one of the 'kings of the world' ilk.

10 hours ago, Pilotman said:

and that in a nutshell  is what is so wrong  with  many, many, farangs in Thailand .  What an absolute <deleted> and if any of us see this prick around we should make sure he knows  how we feel about him and his kind.  Unless of course, you agree with him!!

some public shaming would do this punk a lot of good.

Archived