Four set to face murder charge in gruesome "bloody Mama" beating of next door neighbor

rooster59

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, wavemanwww said:

Disgusting, Thailand better get serious about joining normal decency as a human race. Simply improve your laws, ensure those guilty are heavily punished whether rich or poor. Otherwise there is no LAW.

You don't think anything like this happens in any other country... even your own?

4 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

One would also think out of respect for the deceased, they would cover his body with a white sheet as we westerners do, ooops sorry forgot where I was again.

Does it really make a difference the guy is dead, o forgot he would care if a westerner. 

7 hours ago, luk AJ said:

Somebody died and the author of the article thinks it is funny " bloody mama"?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Why did you assume the author thought it was funny? The case in the thai media is bloody, after the fight and mama after the name of the noodles. Ergo bloody mama. 

This is a translation. 

Are you a bit touchy?

16 minutes ago, Jane Dough said:

Why did you assume the author thought it was funny? The case in the thai media is bloody, after the fight and mama after the name of the noodles. Ergo bloody mama. 

This is a translation. 

Are you a bit touchy?

I think he was quoting the name of a movie "Bloody Mama" that seemed to fit in with this story

17 minutes ago, moe666 said:

Does it really make a difference the guy is dead, o forgot he would care if a westerner. 

Matter of opinion, but I'm 99.99% sure most westerners would prefer to be covered in a white sheet as opposed to laying on the ground in a pool of blood for all to see after just been hacked to death, he didn't ask for it, so why should he lay there for all to see, and YES it does really matter to me.

26 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Matter of opinion, but I'm 99.99% sure most westerners would prefer to be covered in a white sheet as opposed to laying on the ground in a pool of blood for all to see after just been hacked to death, he didn't ask for it, so why should he lay there for all to see, and YES it does really matter to me.

I'm afraid statistics don't support your 99.99% Jumpers are well aware they will land in the public gaze, not next to a white sheet that some kind soul will flip over them, those that do not wear helmets are clearly not worried about the brain splattered tarmac, or lamppost, being in full public view, people not wearing seatbelts are obviously not too concerned about flying through the windscreen without a white sheet to cover them when they land!!

I am a cyclist and the recent video of the accident in Cha am will stay with me for a longtime, I take just a little more care these days, having seen how easily death may arrive!! That video may just save the life of a couple of cyclists.

12 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I'm afraid statistics don't support your 99.99%

Backed up by ?

13 minutes ago, 473geo said:

Jumpers are well aware they will land in the public gaze, not next to a white sheet that some kind soul will flip over them, those that do not wear helmets are clearly not worried about the brain splattered tarmac, or lamppost, being in full public view, people not wearing seatbelts are obviously not too concerned about flying through the windscreen without a white sheet to cover them when they land!!

I was merely suggesting, placing a white sheet over a dead body instead of leaving them there in clear view of the public, out of respect, I didn't ask if the deceased wanted it placed over him or what any suicide or crash victims thought, it also stops the curious from looking and having a vision embedded into their thought patterns within their brains, easily traumatised, I am sure if it was a child, thankfully not, they would have quickly covered the body, wonder why ?

18 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I am a cyclist and the recent video of the accident in Cha am will stay with me for a longtime, I take just a little more care these days, having seen how easily death may arrive!! That video may just save the life of a couple of cyclists.

I didn't see the video or hear about it, although I did hear read briefly about 2 cars colliding head on with a baby (very unfortunate) being killed as one of the drivers was driving on the wrong side of the road, we didn't get any photos of the baby thrown in our faces, are you getting my point ?

Cyclist, assuming you ride a bike ?

I have been a motorcycle rider for years and am aware of the dangers out there, getting up to speeds in excess of 200 klicks back in Sydney, out of town, no streets either side, straight stretch, and would hope that if I ever did come undone, I would or whatever was left of me, be under a white sheet, because I wouldn't want to survive at that speed.

7 hours ago, lucjoker said:

what's the brand of the noodles ?

I will avoid buying those ....they are "bloody" dangerous !

I like it. Pity your humour misses the fact that someone died. Let us all know when someone you know and love dies so we can all have a good laugh.

57 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Backed up by ?

I was merely suggesting, placing a white sheet over a dead body instead of leaving them there in clear view of the public, out of respect, I didn't ask if the deceased wanted it placed over him or what any suicide or crash victims thought, it also stops the curious from looking and having a vision embedded into their thought patterns within their brains, easily traumatised, I am sure if it was a child, thankfully not, they would have quickly covered the body, wonder why ?

I didn't see the video or hear about it, although I did hear read briefly about 2 cars colliding head on with a baby (very unfortunate) being killed as one of the drivers was driving on the wrong side of the road, we didn't get any photos of the baby thrown in our faces, are you getting my point ?

Cyclist, assuming you ride a bike ?

I have been a motorcycle rider for years and am aware of the dangers out there, getting up to speeds in excess of 200 klicks back in Sydney, out of town, no streets either side, straight stretch, and would hope that if I ever did come undone, I would or whatever was left of me, be under a white sheet, because I wouldn't want to survive at that speed.

We will have to agree to disagree - in my view if you want to die and be under a white sheet do it in bed. If you wish to take risks in public places all bets are off, especially these days with all the smart phones around, gotta adapt to living and dying in the present day not the past.

16 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Each to their own, I have seen too many bodies in my life time which stay in my head, only to be brought back each time I see a picture thrown in my face.

A simple sign saying, "Warning Graphic Content" could save me a lot of crap to deal with, as I would steer right away from it.

Sorry but that warning is only done for dog & cat abuse videos.

15 hours ago, Docno said:

"...has shocked the Thai public who pride themselves on getting along with the neighbors and turning the other cheek."

Someone please tell me what part of Thailand this is... I'd like to check it out as a place to move to. 

They may well often "turn the other cheek" but secretly curse bad neighbors of which there are lots. Noise including barking dogs being the most common "couldn't care about the neighbors" act.

16 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Thailand has one fifth the population of the U.S., but more than double the number of violent gun deaths.  Your argument doesn't hold water. 

The total number of murders is comparable per capita. About 35 per 100,000, statistically. Yes, Thailand may have more gun deaths. But, the murder rate is about the same as in the US. 

17 hours ago, dinsdale said:

I like it. Pity your humour misses the fact that someone died. Let us all know when someone you know and love dies so we can all have a good laugh.

Guess how many people will laugh on your funeral .....if there are....

On 9/9/2017 at 0:31 PM, Pdaz said:

Morons... 

Thais.

Angry, frustrated Thais that revert to their Jungle emotions at the drop of a hat when feeling slighted or challenged, and cannot stop themselves from gang stomping the person they feel slighted or challenged them to death. 

On 9/9/2017 at 2:37 PM, twizzian said:

The lowest of the low class & ultimate cowardness when it needs all the family members to pile in on one person.

I doubt we'll even here of any punishment, outcome for this horrible crime.

Thais never fight alone. They only attack in group...