Russian man arrested for violent rampage in Pattaya

webfact

Quality Tourists?...and TAT is waiting for more of these scum?  TAT is al little bit desperate ...they want "Zero $ tourists" from China...Brutal Russians ...Arabs ....Indian rapers..."Hello!? Wake Up, Thailand!"...There is more in the world than this scum...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... So Russians are Known to be a Bit, Colour Racist aren't they ??? ..The "Greater Russia", ... racist taunts, during Football games, and all of that ??? .... Yes a Huge Problem to have then coming here to Thailand !!! .... A Land Run by good Brown People.

1 hour ago, Toshiba66 said:

Someone enlighten me please.

If any of us went to Russia for a holiday, got drunk and committed the exact same offences.....what would be the outcome?

The exact same offences?

I think it would be almost impossible to find a Thai man and a Hong Kong tourist in the same location in Russia - and, who would go to Russia for a holiday?

:sorry:

2 hours ago, TechnikaIII said:

The Thai authorities would never accept advice from foreigners, about who should be allowed in or not, but they sure need it. They are so naive it's incredible, in the true sense of the word.

Their dumb arse way of then treating the rest of us, 90 day reporting dare I mention, is a farce. There are so many illegal Russians running their own shows in Pattaya and Phuket, and the scum-of-all-sorts, Blacks and Arabs loitering Na Na and other cesspools in Bangkok,  it's worse than a joke. They are hopeless.

The local KKK chapter is up and about. How about you leave Thailand. Go make MAGA or some such crap.

1 hour ago, janpharma said:

Quality Tourists?...and TAT is waiting for more of these scum?  TAT is al little bit desperate ...they want "Zero $ tourists" from China...Brutal Russians ...Arabs ....Indian rapers..."Hello!? Wake Up, Thailand!"...There is more in the world than this scum...

but if a millionaire like me shows up after a two months trip away from Thailand and holding a tourist visa , they threaten to bounce me back because of too many previous tourist visas and 30 days stamps...had to show them the Bangkok Bank passbook with the 800,000 baht ready for retirement visa to get in...and that after 4 hours of queuing at Don Muang !

the anti-Russian bias in this thread is clear.

However, I would not dismiss that there may be more to the story,  the messenger who "was blocked" by the group and "tried to avoid it" might have been a bit too pushy for the Russians' taste ?

Thai motorycle drivers aren't always paragons of respect and safety...

In Bangkok, while walking on the sidewalk I got hit once by a motorcycle coming at speed from behind - it hit my arm so strong that my elbow broke its mirror. The retard driver still said it was my fault and demanded money to replace the mirror !!

Edited by manarak

4 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

That guy is one scary big brute. Looks as if he is a professional fighter so should be charged that way. Not here though! 

VERY true  :post-4641-1156693976:

10 hours ago, johng said:

There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
Most people looked at him with terror and with fear
But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear

Like to remember :wink:

10 hours ago, secosteve said:

Ra Ra Ras

Good old times :smile:

9 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

And he loved a feather boa too .. 

_20170914_102445.JPG

My first Disco nights :smile:

10 hours ago, harleyclarkey said:

It's only the start guys!

Thailand is wooing the Russians like never before as "quality" tourists from Europe are down....and hopefully, will continue to avoid Thailand.

They(Rooskies) are big buggers and can, and do, cause a lot of damage.

Most are big because they are jacked up on the juice ( steroids).  Many times when I have been in Bangkok near Na Na  or of a similar place, the pharmacies are at times  full of Russians stocking up on supplies.  

Full of vodka and steroids....what else would they be ...but trouble.

Edited by goldenbrwn1

15 hours ago, johng said:

There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
Most people looked at him with terror and with fear
But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear

There was another in-famous Russian man... a sex maniac

his name Ivor Tortitsoff :passifier:

12 hours ago, Toshiba66 said:

Someone enlighten me please.

If any of us went to Russia for a holiday, got drunk and committed the exact same offences.....what would be the outcome?

Lock-up until court hearings, and it can take a while until there is a slot for those.

No wonder Pattaya hotels are full to overflowing according to TAT!

'several Russians were walking on the street at 10pm' - Kudos to Pattaya police for staying up beyond their bed-time and managing to arrest ONE of the gang; presumably too drunk to outrun Pattaya Roly-Polies.

I have a very peculiar relationship with most Russians. I know some of the younger ones are more urbane, and more conscious about acting like decent human beings. But most are incredibly cold and distant, and many are very hostile. I think it has alot to do with their Cossack background, and the Stalinist influences. Apparently, from what I have read about Russian history, there was a long period where people were discouraged from being kind or polite to their neighbors. It was considered improper to express kindness to strangers. How to interpret Stalinist principles? You would have to be a madman to understand them. 

My guess is that it is hard to unlearn decades of cultural brainwashing. 

Lastly, there is no upside to fighting with a Thai. If you win, you lose. If you lose, you lose. There is no winning! So, just avoid that kind of nonsensical behavior. Of course those of us with common sense do exactly that. Avoid these situations. The others, well this is just not so.

Edited by spidermike007