She's welcome to punch our ticket anytime! Social media in meltdown over sexy conductress

webfact

2 hours ago, HooHaa said:

whatever gave you that idea.

There is a very strong misogynist slant on tv.

Many here have issues with women,  from their failed marriages back home to their poor decisions in thailand, the woman is always to blame.

Poor thing.  Id just have her sit on my face so I wouldn't have to look at hers.  No actually i think she's cute... :jap:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, HooHaa said:

whatever gave you that idea.

There is a very strong misogynist slant on tv.

Many here have issues with women,  from their failed marriages back home to their poor decisions in thailand, the woman is always to blame.

Well, it's a 2 way street, we blame the women, and the women blame us :smile:

10 hours ago, davehowden said:

She been driving during Vietnam War, many medal ribbons?

I think Thai men need to "get out more" if they find her attractive.

Surely you don't expect Thai men to have the same taste in women as expats from various countries. They like the doll-like, porcelain look. It's why Thai women spend a fortune on skin whitening products, hair dye, and cosmetic surgery. Each to their own.

20 minutes ago, poohy said:

Ugh! if that's what they think is good looking, Thailand really is in deep trouble

Thai men have the same feeling about foreigners' taste in women. It helps Thailand, because the foreigners only marry their ugly women, leaving the rest available (in their opinion).

I find derogatory comments about looks in very poor taste, as beauty, like art, is in the eye of the beholder.

1 hour ago, tropo said:

Thai men have the same feeling about foreigners' taste in women. It helps Thailand, because the foreigners only marry their ugly women, leaving the rest available (in their opinion).

I find derogatory comments about looks in very poor taste, as beauty, like art, is in the eye of the beholder.

You hit the nail on the head there.  Westerners tend to like the very Thai looking women, whereas the Thai men seem to like women to look as Caucasian as possible. For me, the more intense Thai features the better :thumbsup: 

It's good that we don't all like the same type.

Caucasian looking Thai's do nothing for me personally, but each to their own.

You hit the nail on the head there.  Westerners tend to like the very Thai looking women, whereas the Thai men seem to like women to look as Caucasian as possible. For me, the more intense Thai features the better [emoji106] 

To rephrase grandpas will take any little brown thing from isaan and thai men gladly leave them to it.

1 hour ago, tropo said:

Surely you don't expect Thai men to have the same taste in women as expats from various countries. They like the doll-like, porcelain look. It's why Thai women spend a fortune on skin whitening products, hair dye, and cosmetic surgery. Each to their own.

They try to look like hi-so Chinese and Koreans.

10 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Stunning? Maybe if I were a castaway for three years and missed seeing a woman...

Sweet then hero just post a photo of one of your latest conquests for comparison then..seeing as you neck deep in miss worlds...or not

1 hour ago, InMyShadow said:
1 hour ago, CG1 Blue said:
You hit the nail on the head there.  Westerners tend to like the very Thai looking women, whereas the Thai men seem to like women to look as Caucasian as possible. For me, the more intense Thai features the better emoji106.png 

To rephrase grandpas will take any little brown thing from isaan and thai men gladly leave them to it.

How is that rephrasing what I said?

This is like the "sexy nurse" thread.  Remember that one? :)

I am just some stupid guy on here but everyone just focuses on TVF and makes judgement. 

It is easy to do a search, right???

There are other internet posts on this lady just like I posted on that "sexy nurse".

This chick is a presenter, not a conductress.

https://news.lovepattayathailand.com/national/meltdown-sexy-bus-conductress/

Anyway,  she is not my type at all but I not think also she is not LB. Check out the video.

Geez....

Edited by bkk6060

3 hours ago, dcnx said:

They try to look like hi-so Chinese and Koreans.

The Korean cosmetics companies make a fortune here.

It drives me nuts. My wife is always going on about her round cheeks, chin, and nose... and how she'd like to change them. She wants the pixie nose and sculptured cheeks & chin. LOL. Thank goodness she's gone off the fake tits idea.

Edited by tropo

This Miss Motorsale 2016 lady is very slim. Looks as if she could do with some nice dumpling stew (with butterbeans). Fatten her up a bit.

And I agree she has a 'goblin' chin. Unacceptable!!

Edited by owl sees all

Just now, owl sees all said:

This motorsale 2016 lady is very slim. Looks as if she could do with some nice dumpling stew (with butterbeans). Fatten her up a bit.

Unacceptable!! Man I love you guys... :cheesy:

4 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

This Miss Motorsale 2016 lady is very slim. Looks as if she could do with some nice dumpling stew (with butterbeans). Fatten her up a bit.

Yes but I like the ballerina type... 

Just now, joeyg said:

Unacceptable!! Man I love you guys... :cheesy:

Yes it is unacceptable Joe.

She is sending out mesages to other young girls that aspire to be 'Miss Motorsale'. She is saying that unless you have a chin so pointed that it could crack open coconuts you can't possibly win.

But I am more concerned with her weight. She is obviously undernurished. Some malt bread with full fat butter and jam is required; after the dumpling stew.

Edited by owl sees all
added more content

2 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

She is sending out mesages to other young girls that aspire to be 'Miss Motorsale'. She is saying that unless you have a chin so pointed that it could crack open coconuts you can't possibly win.

But I am more concerned with her weight. She is obviously undernurished. Some malt bread with full fat butter and jam is required; after the dumpling stew.

Thank you for your opinion.

43 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

You'd need a load of "malt bread with full fat butter and jam is required; after the dumpling stew."  To fatten up these little angels. https://www.google.co.th/search?q=most+beautiful+ballerinas+in+the+world+in+leotards&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwje55PRh8fWAhUBq48KHTZJDHQQsAQIJQ&biw=957&bih=535

Edited by joeyg

Just now, joeyg said:

The pics of the girls are nice. I agree with you there Joey. A lot seem to have pointed toes though!

Anyway back to Miss goblin chin. I know a lot of guys would like this waif but I like the more natural lady.