Rising Islamophobia In Thailand Irrational And Dangerous: Scholars

webfact

One sentence (from Karl Marx, 5555) explans it all:

religion is the opium of the people.

• or better -

religion is something you cannot improve, only believe in.

The brain is closed. Experience, science intelligence and in many cases normal sense stay outside of the door/brain. Psychology is used to control you- and that's the opium for good and bad intentions, dos and don'ts. And it's often against human nature. All members of one religion are ordered to swim in the same direction, otherwise you will be punished by the proxies of the special religion.

Look around in the world and you will recognize you believe what you have been told in your early years, when logic doesn't exist or prevail. But it sticks in the brain and dominates you when getting older. Then the opium is working, unless you are able to get rid of it. And that doesn't happen with the majority of the believers, for many reasons.

I could give you examples over many, many pages, it's an endless stuff. That some shouldn't think I'm raving only a few examples

• the world is made within 6 days (by god)

• you go to heaven or hell after dying. But where is their position in the universe?

• You will be reborn once in the unknown future

• god comes to the people or comes from them through the air, light or ???? - without aerospace vehicle (in that past time).

• All the fairy tales concerning Noah's ark, Moses, Jesus a.s.o.

• Every religion has a moral codex. So, why do we not have exactly the same in all of them? That means, the religious conditions are made by different human  prophets, priests etc.

• which religion is the real, the true one? Can there be 20 or 50 different truths?

Result:

there are and have been good and bad people (including fanatics) everywhere in the religious world. Be it Jews, Buddhist, Christians, Muslims with all the plenty of sections.

Thailand is not different.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Timebandit said:

Islam is not only a religion but an entire life controlling culture. They are taught by the koran to murder innocent people and it is happening weekly in Europe. Open your eyes. China has my respect for dealing with this menace early. Thailand should do the same. Don't bring your stupid liberal beliefs here. If you think that way, go back to Europe where you belong.

Anyone that has read the Koran or has a real life experience of the Faith of Islam knows that. it's not the majority one has to be  aware of its the minority. The answer to all the above with silly replies of "More chance of getting run down by a car" is here in an ex muslims reply. Please read the Koran. All infidels.

3 minutes ago, Norvabc said:

Anyone that has read the Koran or has a real life experience of the Faith of Islam knows that. it's not the majority one has to be  aware of its the minority. The answer to all the above with silly replies of "More chance of getting run down by a car" is here in an ex muslims reply. Please read the Koran. All infidels.

260 million Muslims in the world dedicated to the destruction of non Muslims. Some think this is nothing to worry about.

8 minutes ago, maxpower said:

260 million Muslims in the world dedicated to the destruction of non Muslims. Some think this is nothing to worry about.

The vast majority just want to get on with their lives in peace.

A small minority are involved in Jihadist terrorism.

To me, the most disturbing thing about that  is the much more significant percentage that are more or less OK with the actions of Jihadist terrorists.

I'm not saying don't be concerned, don't take proactive action.

I am saying what I think is the fact that most Muslims just as any people really just want to live in peace is cause for hope. 

One proactive action that a Muslim minority country like Thailand can do involves EDUCATION for all to promote peaceful coexistence. People aren't just they're religious background, whether they're pious or not. They're also influenced by many other factors, including the national culture they live in and the education that they're exposed to. 

Edited by Jingthing

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The vast majority just want to get on with their lives in peace.

A small minority are involved in Jihadist terrorism.

To me, the most disturbing is the much more significant percentage that are more or less OK with the actions of Jihadist terrorists.

I'm not saying don't be concerned, don't take proactive action.

I'm saying what I think is the fact that most Muslims just as any people really just want to live in peace is cause for some hope. 

True but in order to get on with their lives they have to abide by the rules of Sharia and the holy book however that is interpreted by the Imams. 

the The Five Pillars of Islamic Conquest

1.   Infiltration.
2.   Imams.
3.   Isolation.
4.   Islamization.

Implosion.

within 5 years pork booze and the rest will be off the menu or you will be upsetting someone

Edited by Norvabc

Ban all religions everyone of them is a ripoff, the oldest con in the world, its all about taking money from you and filling their own pockets. Recent visitors to my door where some American religious boys who got to learn two new words one started with F the O.

8 hours ago, DM07 said:

You stand a x-times better chance to be mowed down by an incompetent driver, than die in a terrorist attack!

Anyone protesting drivers?

Thought so!

but an incompetent driver doesn't want to colonise and then take control of all elements of one's life,

from what food you are allowed to eat, what books you read, what kind of sex you have, what kind of government you have,

and fundamentally what thoughts you have !

Cheers

24 minutes ago, Norvabc said:

True but in order to get on with their lives they have to abide by the rules of Sharia and the holy book however that is interpreted by the Imams. 

the The Five Pillars of Islamic Conquest

1.   Infiltration.
2.   Imams.
3.   Isolation.
4.   Islamization.

Implosion.

within 5 years pork booze and the rest will be off the menu or you will be upsetting someone

absolutely correct its gradual colonisation and eventual eradication of native ways of life,

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

All the Abrahamic faiths have such passages...

But how many Catholics or Christians are currently driving trucks into crowds or stabbing random people while shouting "All Hail Mary" or "Our Father who art in Heaven"?
Contrast this with almost every week there are terrorist attacks by Muslims shouting Alhu Akbar (Our God is greater) and quoting verses from the Koran justifying their actions.
Chapter 9 Verse 5 from the Koran, which is known as “The Verse of the Sword” is one of the last verses from Muhammed before he died and therefore abrogates all other verses which come before it. There are numerous other verses like it on the Koran.
You can see how peaceful it is. Not.

9:5 Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters [kill the non-Muslims] wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You realize that Islamophobes hate you too? 

Not necessarily. A lot of people draw a distinction between Islam and Muslims, believing Muslims are the first victims of Islam.

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

All the Abrahamic faiths have such passages...

I see this argument all the time; i.e. that Christians were just as bad back in the old days, etc. etc.

But Christianity seems to have moved on in most developed nations. You don't really see Christians walking around Paris or Barcelona wearing white robes and sandals, and eating only bread, fish and drinking goblets of wine. They are also not following their religious book to the letter, and are generally tolerant of other faiths these days.

30 minutes ago, katana said:

But how many Catholics or Christians are currently driving trucks into crowds or stabbing random people while shouting "All Hail Mary" or "Our Father who art in Heaven"?
Contrast this with almost every week there are terrorist attacks by Muslims shouting Alhu Akbar (Our God is greater) and quoting verses from the Koran justifying their actions.
Chapter 9 Verse 5 from the Koran, which is known as “The Verse of the Sword” is one of the last verses from Muhammed before he died and therefore abrogates all other verses which come before it. There are numerous other verses like it on the Koran.
You can see how peaceful it is. Not.

9:5 Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters [kill the non-Muslims] wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Fanatics of all faiths such as those you mention, the Buddhist behind the rohingya genocide, the Serbian attrocities of the 90s should be condemned. 

However, to condemn a whole faith because of those scum is wrong. 

In effect it’s what the fanatics want people to do. 

Edited by Bluespunk

29 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

I see this argument all the time; i.e. that Christians were just as bad back in the old days, etc. etc.

But Christianity seems to have moved on in most developed nations. You don't really see Christians walking around Paris or Barcelona wearing white robes and sandals, and eating only bread, fish and drinking goblets of wine. They are also not following their religious book to the letter, and are generally tolerant of other faiths these days.

That’s not my point at all. 

I’m saying you can find good and bad and downright genocidal in many “holy” books.

Edited by Bluespunk

9 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

It's a Muslim region...are you saying they should change centuries of tradition to suit you?

If they are so pious, why do they need to wail and scream all the time reminding what time to go to prayer?

You would think their followers would know by now!

Muslims are always peaceful and nice and friendly when they are very much in the minority, it changes as soon as they have enough of them in numbers.

It is an evil, intolerant, backward, archaic, misogynistic, hypocritical nasty cult that needs wiping from the face of the earth. They hate and cannot get along with each other let alone the rest of the world.

They do not allow Christian or Buddhist places of worship in their countries, people are murdered for their different beliefs or sexual orientation yet they broadcast as righteous acts of pedophilia. .......Yes.....that has been a Muslim tradition for centuries, do you agree with that one also?

So are local Muslim here on whole dangerous? 99% NO.  But these ingrate deranged certain few renegade ignite insulants are will lead to a certain few individuals to possibly be here one day or join to go to be somewhere else as in doing a travesty of travesty terror all in the name of a false prophet. .  The religion of peace. NOT!

12 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

If they are so pious, why do they need to wail and scream all the time reminding what time to go to prayer?

You would think their followers would know by now!

Muslims are always peaceful and nice and friendly when they are very much in the minority, it changes as soon as they have enough of them in numbers.

It is an evil, intolerant, backward, archaic, misogynistic, hypocritical nasty cult that needs wiping from the face of the earth. They hate and cannot get along with each other let alone the rest of the world.

They do not allow Christian or Buddhist places of worship in their countries, people are murdered for their different beliefs or sexual orientation yet they broadcast as righteous acts of pedophilia. .......Yes.....that has been a Muslim tradition for centuries, do you agree with that one also?

Thank you. Well put. 

Just now, holy cow cm said:

Thank you. Well put. 

And that extends to normal safe countries such as Thailand. Just wait. Nothing is scared for this religion of hate and brain washing. Terror is like water boarding to them to get results. Allah is God and Allah commands them.... BS is the hatred of the few who adulterate the many.

Buddha

Jesus

Red Beard.

Last in line so furthest away from GOD. And I have no religion, but believe in God.  

Just now, ThaiWai said:

They should ban that religion.  And all the rest of them along with it.  

Just watch in ingrades. But EU cannot so ban it maybe the best. all Thai Muslim ok. Any outsiders no. rejected..  . I don't know, but something needs to really happen here. I see it

Well the religion of peace at it again. They are still at it in Rotherham even after the scandal, and rampant throughout the UK. Soon to come to all parts all in the name or peace of course. the silent peaceful majority do have a view. It's the fault of the "Filthy Infidel" Says rapists wife.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4936754/Wives-men-jailed-rape-blame-victims-too.html 

2 minutes ago, ThaiWai said:

A "holy cow" that believes in god.  Shocker there.

Psychic? You ever see things? Ever die before? shut your trap. My family is very talented. Unfortunately. Is your mom or day dead? Want to talk to them? Or feel them? Or grandma or. Shut your trap boy...  God goes and is easier than you think. My God is better than your God... Your a joke. all the same

1 minute ago, holy cow cm said:

Psychic? You ever see things? Ever die before? shut your trap. My family is very talented. Unfortunately. Is your mom or day dead? Want to talk to them? Or feel them? Or grandma or. Shut your trap boy...  God goes and is easier than you think. My God is better than your God... Your a joke. all the same

No sense of humor ey mate??