What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

9 minutes ago, EcigAmateur said:

Of course some people are smart here, but a lot less than in civilized world, and also, most of the time the smart ones do not seem to hangout with foreigners...

And before you talk about what you do not know, my girlfriend has a PHD and I only date women who have at least a master degree. Still waiting for one that I could call smart.

So you think a bird with a masters degree means all to you....?

sad-face.gif.050d50501c5be4ce5e32361f222d2114.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 2:56 PM, Thai Ron said:

What does having her own mind got to do with it?

YOU said

You're the bloke who was banging on about having your girlfriend trim your toenails. Can't imagine where I got the slavery idea from.

which implies that she did it because she was a "slave", not because she wanted to. My ex did it without me even having to ask. She used to take off my shoes too. What does that make her? A devoted wife or a misused servant?

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

YOU said

You're the bloke who was banging on about having your girlfriend trim your toenails. Can't imagine where I got the slavery idea from.

which implies that she did it because she was a "slave", not because she wanted to. My ex did it without me even having to ask. She used to take off my shoes too. What does that make her? A devoted wife or a misused servant?

That I would say was affection....love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif.8a832cd30eba66c507a753291766b99b.gif

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 6:48 PM, pgrahmm said:

It's the loss of dominance that propells them....

When it all comes down to it.....Western women don't really matter.....

Regardless of the "hue & cry" of the females that "demand" equality.....They haven't earned it - yet demand it anyway based on gender....

How pathetic/prophetic.....

My time as a nurse was very instructive as to the mindset of western wimmin. They started demanding equal pay to equivalent male occupations, because they "deserved" it. No argument that they do deserve it, but what they won't do is take industrial action like the males did to get their better wages. They don't seem to understand that governments don't give pay rises just because they "deserve it'. They have to put in the hard work to force the government to agree, and nurses won't, so they continue to be underpaid.

In England, lower graded nurses did get a big pay rise while I was working there, but only because it had become so low paid that not enough people wanted to do it anymore. Still wasn't a great wage though.

1 hour ago, EcigAmateur said:

Of course some people are smart here, but a lot less than in civilized world, and also, most of the time the smart ones do not seem to hangout with foreigners...

And before you talk about what you do not know, my girlfriend has a PHD and I only date women who have at least a master degree. Still waiting for one that I could call smart.

Naah....

They're smarter than you think - They're smart enough to avoid you....

You've just been outsmarted from the get go....

4 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

I strode forth from an encounter with the "New Males"; I began to feel as though I just had left a lunatic asylum; proper thinking began to return as I  realized that I needed Pattaya therapy; I entered my favorite naughty massage parlor; an hour  later - all  was well; I  returned home - and thanked the Monger God for returning me to sanity.:smile:

Nothing worse, IMO, than a male feminist. You know them. They automatically consider men that like Pattaya to be scumbags and the women there to all be dirty whores.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

None of the ones I met are. They would be described as poverty stricken back home.

Not all......Book/Cover......To me a bloke talking about his perfect bird has a masters degree is crap...What if it were "paid" for......ashamed-smiley-emoticon.png.25661be2bf52de7377fc13dfc5e3bf46.png

1 minute ago, transam said:

Not all......Book/Cover......To me a bloke talking about his perfect bird has a masters degree is crap...What if it were "paid" for......ashamed-smiley-emoticon.png.25661be2bf52de7377fc13dfc5e3bf46.png

The joke's on him because a masters degree doesn't mean they have any common sense or are a good person. It only means they could pass an exam etc. I've met many evil women with degrees in nursing.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The joke's on him because a masters degree doesn't mean they have any common sense or are a good person. It only means they could pass an exam etc. I've met many evil women with degrees in nursing.

Me too, other stuff...The status means nothing...:smile:

3 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Guess again - Asians finish on top of the IQ scale....I'd upload info but th TVF uploader isn't working right now.....

There are many bright, smart, & successful women here....Most of us are elsewhere when it comes to meeting & getting to know them - or even about them.....

Not to be confused with "educated"..... Thailand isn't churning out useless degrees in numbers like the western education industry....

Right now black women seem to be topping out on the "most educated" lists....

The perfect reply Sir. It does'nt take long for for any 'uneducated' Thai lady to outwit any farang that thinks he is smarter than a Thai.  The only decent thing England has given to the world is Footy, and swear words.

24 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

wow ! degree in nursing ? rocket scientists !!!

Just to bring this thread back to its origins.

Doctor Pigeon has done a great deal of analytical study on the differences between the different cultures.

His research suggests that a womans' sexual prowess has more to do with endocrinology than sweat or hairy bodies.

In one study he studies indentical twin ladies (29 years old) and asks them to record the number and intensity of orgasms over a 6 month period. The results show a remarkable similarity.

1 minute ago, owl sees all said:

Just to bring this thread back to its origins.

Doctor Pigeon has done a great deal of analytical study on the differences between the different cultures.

His research suggests that a womans' sexual prowess has more to do with endocrinology than sweat or hairy bodies.

In one study he studies indentical twin ladies (29 years old) and asks them to record the number and intensity of orgasms over a 6 month period. The results show a remarkable similarity.

Were these identical twins man-made or natural?

3 hours ago, EcigAmateur said:

So you regard the west as 'civilized' ...you need to think about that.

Nietzshe regarded highly qualified, intelligent, Plus Ultra people as 'scholarly oxen',

3 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

So you regard the west as 'civilized' ...you need to think about that.

Nietzshe regarded highly qualified, intelligent, Plus Ultra people as 'scholarly oxen',

The west is not civilized anymore because of its multiculturalism and the insistence on having it. 

38 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

1. Magna Carta 1215 – setting out why every man should be free under the law, innocent until proven guilty, and why the King should have to take advice from others.
2. 1533 Statute in restraint of Appeals. England peacefully shakes off foreign legal controls and jurisdiction by Act of Parliament, asserting independence
3. 1588 Defeat of Spanish Armada England stands up to the European bully power of the age and wins despite large imbalance in populations and wealth
4.1623 Publication of Shakespeare’s First Folio – colossal literary and cultural achievement
5. 1688/9  Glorious Revolution and Bill of Rights – Parliament establishes proper controls over executive government and the King
6. 1805 The UK defeats France and Spain at Trafalgar, starting to lift the threat of domination of the continent by force of arms by the allied powers.
7. 1837 The UK abolishes slavery and offers the example to the rest of the world. (Act of Parliament 1833)
8. 1851 The Great Exhibition demonstrates the brilliance of the UK industrial revolution
9. 1928 Equal votes for all women and men
10. 1940 A lonely UK wins the battle of Britain which starts the liberation of Europe from Nazi domination.

://johnredwoodsdiary.com/2016/05/25/the-10-best-things-from-an-independent-ukengland/

Now, I hope that your advanced mind can  absorb the meanings of these truths.

Hyku 1147 .. I would have liked to have seen the " Great Vowel shift " circa 1350 to 1650 ad included within you're comprehensive roll of Brit history .. Other than that you are underemployed here Sir , University Challenge need look no further for its next quizmaster host .. 

Archived