What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I've lived with women that wanted to do it 5x a day, and women that didn't want to  do it at all.

I would never agree to live with a 5x a day woman again.

What does this have to do with the topic?

Have you got her number, please?

2 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Only change:

Panem et Circenses is now called The Brexit Con Game, but it is still performed in a circus. The little people still get exicited by it and forget the real issues, just like 2000 years ago. 

Although there was much bread left the circus had ended for the night so the philosopher girls trudged off home with their newly made tree friend .. 

_20171017_193747.JPG

39 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Although there was much bread left the circus had ended for the night so the philosopher girls trudged off home with their newly made tree friend .. 

_20171017_193747.JPG

The ladies look like they have just dined in the Giant Hot Dog shop.

1 hour ago, Justgrazing said:

Unaware they were being filmed the Brit philosopher girls mocked their male counterpart's need to stand up for a p*ss .. 

_20171017_195509.JPG

The young lady to the right is endowed with some unusually impressive plumbing.   I think I've seen her Walking Street

11 hours ago, oldhippy said:

They know tantrums though.

Actually, my wife has never thrown a tantrum....Haven't noticed it in the family either....

My Thai girl friends (states/here) never did either....

I think it's individual, regardless of ethnicity + a byproduct of behaviors that has worked for that person.....

I'd never hang around a tantrum thrower in any aspect of my life....

15 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Your use of double periods is incorrect.

Why do you make the juvenile assumption that the shift from Middle English to  Modern English is on par with the abolition of slavery?

One period a month is too many.

27 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

Actually, my wife has never thrown a tantrum....Haven't noticed it in the family either....

My Thai girl friends (states/here) never did either....

I think it's individual, regardless of ethnicity + a byproduct of behaviors that has worked for that person.....

I'd never hang around a tantrum thrower in any aspect of my life....

Ditto,... its a childish western thing...don't you just miss the slamming door?

20 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Cricket and ballroom dancing!?

And we defied the Pope!

I hate cricket, and they only used the excuse to loot the Catholic church in England. Henry replaced the Pope in England, but the form of worship didn't change. I believe High Anglican is still much the same as the Catholic version. Whatever, they are all just men in silly hats, and all preach from the same book.

The one good thing they gave the world was Pax Britannica, and then they gave it all away and the world is in chaos.

20 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

1. Magna Carta 1215 – setting out why every man should be free under the law, innocent until proven guilty, and why the King should have to take advice from others.

8. 1851 The Great Exhibition demonstrates the brilliance of the UK industrial revolution
9. 1928 Equal votes for all women and men
10. 1940 A lonely UK wins the battle of Britain which starts the liberation of Europe from Nazi domination.

://johnredwoodsdiary.com/2016/05/25/the-10-best-things-from-an-independent-ukengland/

Now, I hope that your advanced mind can  absorb the meanings of these truths.

Magna Carta was, IMO, only meant to apply to the nobility. I'm sure the idea that the peasants should be free would have been anathema to them.

Didn't stop them enslaving people for centuries.

Yes the English started the industrial revolution, and now they make sod all.

Equal votes for both, but now it's a women's world.

Scary to think that the world was saved from Nazi/ Japanese domination only because of Mitchell, and the probability that Hitler was insane.

Stalin had a lot to do with it too, but only later, and Britain would not have survived without telephone engineer Tommy Flowers designing Colossus. Turing helped there too, and then they persecuted him for being homosexual till he killed himself. Funny old world, isn't it.

Never mind, we always have western women to complain about.

My top six

Missionary position

Darwin

Cricket

Ballroom dancing

Footy (along with Scotland)

Swear words.

And gave the pope the middle finger.

Missionary position- how boring.

Darwins mistake was not explaining that apes and men came from a common ancestor but are not the same in a way that people understood it. That gave them the means to discredit him.

I absolutely loathe cricket and IMO forcing school children to play it should be a capital crime.

Not into formal ballroom dancing but love old tyme dances. Pity they don't have taxi dances in Chiang Mai, that I know of.

I hate footy even more than cricket.

Just to bring this thread back to its origins.

Doctor Pigeon has done a great deal of analytical study on the differences between the different cultures.

His research suggests that a womans' sexual prowess has more to do with endocrinology than sweat or hairy bodies.

In one study he studies indentical twin ladies (29 years old) and asks them to record the number and intensity of orgasms over a 6 month period. The results show a remarkable similarity.

Did he find out why young women are randy as anything, but it ceases almost to the day, a year after getting married?

BTW, did he use the same guy to shag them both, as surely, orgasms are down to the man doing the right thing?

I reckon a woman's sexual prowess is a package; ability, awareness and sustainability.

Doctor Pigeon is in Thailand during this stage of his research into sexuality and the role of the modern lady. In Pattaya i think.

In all my observation over a reasonably extensive life, female desire is directly related to power and fame of the male.

Throwing their panties at men is not done to Joe the plumber, while Heffner could still get them when he was old and wrinkly, but Jagger is perhaps even more relevant in the old and wrinkly category as he's pretty ugly now, but I doubt he'd have a problem getting any SYT to drop her knickers for him.

However, in the lottery of life, women won with their ability to have sustainable orgasms, while most men have to be satisfied with short term pleasure.

PS I am at this moment looking at the tv showing the pop group Hanson performing outdoors in New York. The audience is composed mainly of young American women wetting themselves. Classic :wub:.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Magna Carta was, IMO, only meant to apply to the nobility. I'm sure the idea that the peasants should be free would have been anathema to them.

Didn't stop them enslaving people for centuries.

Yes the English started the industrial revolution, and now they make sod all.

Equal votes for both, but now it's a women's world.

Scary to think that the world was saved from Nazi/ Japanese domination only because of Mitchell, and the probability that Hitler was insane.

Stalin had a lot to do with it too, but only later, and Britain would not have survived without telephone engineer Tommy Flowers designing Colossus. Turing helped there too, and then they persecuted him for being homosexual till he killed himself. Funny old world, isn't it.

Never mind, we always have western women to complain about.

Is it William ' Billy ' Mitchell you refer to above tbl .. 

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Did he find out why young women are randy as anything, but it ceases almost to the day, a year after getting married?

According to statistics (OK, you will say that I just made them up), 20% of women come 20% of the times when they have sex. That means 1 time out of 25.

After faking it 24 times out of 25 for a couple of years, they may decide not to bother any more?

Actually, those statistics were recently quoted by a sexuologist and apply to western self confident educated women... She added: to obtain sexual pleasure for both partners, it would be best to abandon the idea that a penis can be used for female pleasure.

Simple explaination for a world wide phenomenon?

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Missionary position- how boring.

Darwins mistake was not explaining that apes and men came from a common ancestor but are not the same in a way that people understood it. That gave them the means to discredit him.

I absolutely loathe cricket and IMO forcing school children to play it should be a capital crime.

Not into formal ballroom dancing but love old tyme dances. Pity they don't have taxi dances in Chiang Mai, that I know of.

I hate footy even more than cricket.

Darwin got the wrong way round. The apes evolved from us. They have freedom, they dont need laws to govern their actions. and they don't have a silly human brain that gets them into all sorts of bother.  They have cracked it mate.

Archived