What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

2 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Hyku 1147 .. I would have liked to have seen the " Great Vowel shift " circa 1350 to 1650 ad included within you're comprehensive roll of Brit history .. Other than that you are underemployed here Sir , University Challenge need look no further for its next quizmaster host .. 

Yeah - and this is what you've done with it.....

FB_IMG_1498402316002.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Aditi Sharma said:

What is a woman's sexual prowess? A foursome is a ghastly thing to behold but it reflects poorly on the men involved. 
( This comment is not meant to be violent).

I reckon a woman's sexual prowess is a package; ability, awareness and sustainability.

Doctor Pigeon is in Thailand during this stage of his research into sexuality and the role of the modern lady. In Pattaya i think.

40 minutes ago, transam said:

In  farangland you could get a degree in Surfing...The water kind....:stoner:

There are many useless degrees available in UK. I would not be surprised to find one for Advanced Theoretical Stupidity.

Just now, owl sees all said:

I reckon a woman's sexual prowess is a package; ability, awareness and sustainability.

Doctor Pigeon is in Thailand during this stage of his research into sexuality and the role of the modern lady. In Pattaya i think.

I wanted to disagree with you that there was no such thing as a woman's sexual prowess. Cleopatra is a myth. Why is he called Doctor Pigeon and not something else...Doctor Hawk maybe...how old is Doctor Pigeon? What can he learn about sexuality surrounded by women and women of doubtful sexuality? 

3 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

There are many useless degrees available in UK. I would not be surprised to find one for Advanced Theoretical Stupidity.

Theories are never stupid they are just invalid but if there is such a degree it is given to the theoretician, I agree with you hundred per cent!

6 minutes ago, Aditi Sharma said:

I wanted to disagree with you that there was no such thing as a woman's sexual prowess. Cleopatra is a myth. Why is he called Doctor Pigeon and not something else...Doctor Hawk maybe...how old is Doctor Pigeon? What can he learn about sexuality surrounded by women and women of doubtful sexuality? 

It's good that you agreed with me Aditi. I am no expert on women. Thay usually take my money and say "thanks and goodbye."

Dr Pigeon is just his name. He is researching sexuality in women for his thesis.

He is 55 years old and travels about comparing data from different cultures.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

YOU said

You're the bloke who was banging on about having your girlfriend trim your toenails. Can't imagine where I got the slavery idea from.

which implies that she did it because she was a "slave", not because she wanted to. My ex did it without me even having to ask. She used to take off my shoes too. What does that make her? A devoted wife or a misused servant?

Your relationship is symbiotic.  ie. Healthy

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The joke's on him because a masters degree doesn't mean they have any common sense or are a good person. It only means they could pass an exam etc. I've met many evil women with degrees in nursing.

That's like saying a doctor is a person who can pass medical tests which is of course true but doctor's are also people who know how to heal and save lives or in other words like a person with a Masters an expert in a particular area.  A person with no education and jealous of others with education usually belittles others who have invested many hours and dollars to better themselves and make the world a better place through knowledge. 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

None of the ones I met are. They would be described as poverty stricken back home.

Farmers are agribusiness?  Dhanin Chearavanont,  a farmer with $7.4 billion and I believe the richest man in Thailand.

1 hour ago, hyku1147 said:

1. Magna Carta 1215 – setting out why every man should be free under the law, innocent until proven guilty, and why the King should have to take advice from others.
2. 1533 Statute in restraint of Appeals. England peacefully shakes off foreign legal controls and jurisdiction by Act of Parliament, asserting independence
3. 1588 Defeat of Spanish Armada England stands up to the European bully power of the age and wins despite large imbalance in populations and wealth
4.1623 Publication of Shakespeare’s First Folio – colossal literary and cultural achievement
5. 1688/9  Glorious Revolution and Bill of Rights – Parliament establishes proper controls over executive government and the King
6. 1805 The UK defeats France and Spain at Trafalgar, starting to lift the threat of domination of the continent by force of arms by the allied powers.
7. 1837 The UK abolishes slavery and offers the example to the rest of the world. (Act of Parliament 1833)
8. 1851 The Great Exhibition demonstrates the brilliance of the UK industrial revolution
9. 1928 Equal votes for all women and men
10. 1940 A lonely UK wins the battle of Britain which starts the liberation of Europe from Nazi domination.

://johnredwoodsdiary.com/2016/05/25/the-10-best-things-from-an-independent-ukengland/

Now, I hope that your advanced mind can  absorb the meanings of these truths.

I will only concede on one, Magna Carta, but even that is slowly being distorted and whittled away.

The other 9 are irrelevant..[in my most humbled opinion].

1 hour ago, amvet said:

That's like saying a doctor is a person who can pass medical tests which is of course true but doctor's are also people who know how to heal and save lives or in other words like a person with a Masters an expert in a particular area.  A person with no education and jealous of others with education usually belittles others who have invested many hours and dollars to better themselves and make the world a better place through knowledge. 

Like Dr. Jeckyl.

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

It's good that you agreed with me Aditi. I am no expert on women. Thay usually take my money and say "thanks and goodbye."

Dr Pigeon is just his name. He is researching sexuality in women for his thesis.

He is 55 years old and travels about comparing data from different cultures.

Let nobody blame you for not being an expert on women:-) Women are over-rated, if despicably enough they are rated at all. When I lived the bohemian life, I knew everything about sex and sexuality and had tonnes of material on it. But sex begins in the head and possibly ends there too. Where can I find him?

3 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Just to bring this thread back to its origins.

Doctor Pigeon has done a great deal of analytical study on the differences between the different cultures.

His research suggests that a womans' sexual prowess has more to do with endocrinology than sweat or hairy bodies.

In one study he studies indentical twin ladies (29 years old) and asks them to record the number and intensity of orgasms over a 6 month period. The results show a remarkable similarity.

I've lived with women that wanted to do it 5x a day, and women that didn't want to  do it at all.

I would never agree to live with a 5x a day woman again.

What does this have to do with the topic?

6 minutes ago, Aditi Sharma said:

When I lived the bohemian life, I knew everything about sex and sexuality and had tonnes of material on it. But sex begins in the head and possibly ends there too. Where can I find him?

He is in Pattaya for another couple of months. There is nothing sordid about his study. He takes measurements, temperatures and measures velocities; stuff like that. Uses swab sticks if the research demands.

I met him back in 2008/9. Very interesting guy. Takes his work and photoghraphy very seriously.

The data will be useful to scientists in the future.

4 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Cricket and ballroom dancing!?

And we defied the Pope!

Somehow, I think you should leave cricket out of the discussion. I'm just wondering how many English batsmen will be going home with "nervous exhaustion" this time. Perhaps they should detour through Thailand as part of their rehabilitation.

10 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

I've lived with women that wanted to do it 5x a day, and women that didn't want to  do it at all.

It works best when the libidos are approximately the same.

Could not have managed 5X even in my testosterone fuelled youth. 3X, yes.

19 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Yeras ago back in Essex, Ronnie Ramparts said his wife demanded it 5 times a day. In the Cherry Tree one night he told us the secret of keeping his wife happy. I tried it out but couldn't get the hang of it.

Give me the once a day lady (Thai or English). 

5 hours ago, Aditi Sharma said:

What is a woman's sexual prowess? A foursome is a ghastly thing to behold but it reflects poorly on the men involved. 
( This comment is not meant to be violent).

I don't agree..it depends on how its done..instead of beholding, you should have joined in.

2 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Your use of double periods is incorrect.

Why do you make the juvenile assumption that the shift from Middle English to  Modern English is on par with the abolition of slavery?

No assumption were made .. Mine was a light hearted comment added to a well written contribution by yourself .. The suggestion that you should consider hosting U C was an intended compliment .. 

1 hour ago, talahtnut said:

I don't agree..it depends on how its done..instead of beholding, you should have joined in.

As a matter of fact I was invited to such a do in Sweden. They all started faking it but they persisted for the video camera playing on a tripod. The film was destroyed in a bonfire of vanities. 

3 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

Your use of double periods is incorrect.

Why do you make the juvenile assumption that the shift from Middle English to  Modern English is on par with the abolition of slavery?

Slavery still exists in the UK,  instead of chains, they use mortgages.  otherwise nothing has changed since the Roman times.

15 minutes ago, Aditi Sharma said:

As a matter of fact I was invited to such a do in Sweden. They all started faking it but they persisted for the video camera playing on a tripod. The film was destroyed in a bonfire of vanities. 

I understand.  Mine was Japanese style..like a gentle ceremony, candle lit, and graceful, with Japanese classical music in the background. 

3 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

Slavery still exists in the UK,  instead of chains, they use mortgages.  otherwise nothing has changed since the Roman times.

Only change:

Panem et Circenses is now called The Brexit Con Game, but it is still performed in a circus. The little people still get exicited by it and forget the real issues, just like 2000 years ago. 

Archived