Father arrested for stabbing allegedly abusive son in Samut Prakan

webfact

Father arrested for stabbing allegedly abusive son

By The Nation

A 64-year-old father was detained by police after he stabbed and severely injured his son at his home in Samut Prakan’s Muang district late on Monday night.

The father, Sawang Sonsri, told police that he had stabbed his son, Montree Sonsri, 35, in defence of his wife, Montree’s mother.

Sawang said Montree, who is unemployed, was often drunk and would beat up his parents although he depended on them for money.

He said his son was drunk Monday night and he accidentally knocked his computer over and then blamed his parents.

Montree tried to strike his mother but Sawang blocked the blow, he said, adding that when his son tried to hit her again, Sawang grabbed a kitchen knife and stabbed him once in the abdomen.

Sawang said he had then called a rescue foundation to bring Montree to hospital and waited for police at the scene. He said he did not intend to harm his son but had acted instinctually to defend his wife.

Police said they had not yet interrogated Montree and would decide whether charges will be brought against the father.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30328956

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-10-10

The term "I brought you into this world and I can take you out" comes to mind  -  35yo man(??) living with his old parents and not working??  He needs a couple years in prison totoughen him up - but I am sure nothing will be done for this abusive brat.  Hope the father doesn't go to jail for defending his wife, but won;t surprise me if he does, TIT