Mystery death of foreign expat in South Pattaya

webfact

7.jpg

Picture: Channel 8 TV

Channel 8 TV reported that a 57 year old man had been found dead in a South Pattaya condo.

Security at the condo in Soi 2 Arunothai were alerted to a foul smell by residents and they ascertained that it was coming from Room 316 on the seventh floor.

The juristic person's office decided the break in when there was no response to calls.

They found Corin James (name transliterated from Thai and subject to confirmation) naked in bed.

There was no sign of a struggle in the room and there were no marks on the body.

Forensics said that he had been dead at least 5 days as decomposition had set in.

No cause of death was given and the body has been sent for autopsy.

The nationality of the deceased was not given.

Source: Channel 8 TV

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-02

RIP. Isn't that (mystery death) why autopsies are performed?

Are there any other sort of expats than foreign? Like "she was a female woman", tho perhaps I should have picked better example here....

41 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Collins death must have been accidental if he took many blue pills which I can rule out But having a THAI WOMAN involved is 99.999% cause of death . check cctv etc etc....take a swap of his D n take it from there?

Finally! I was waiting for CSI: TVF to show up. No, we can't yet rule out the blue pills! Might have swallowed them all. You must have just joined the force. It IS highly disappointing that the blue pills weren't mentioned, which would lead to a feeding frenzy here. (Hee hee!) But let's have the lists of shrewd forensic questions!

Open window... ?

CCTV.... ?

Wallet missing.... ?

Car missing.... ?

Used condom.... ?

Etc.

Edited by JSixpack

6 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

....because he was naked in bed.....what a shame. That's against nature. Where is his pyjamas gone? Stolen? That is indeed very mysterious.......

Seems to me that naked is entirely natural. Saves on aircon, man. Were you born wearing pyjamas? No, naked is the usual Pattaya Low Style among farangs who don't jump. But it does lack class and attracts the dicks always on duty at CSI: TVF to try to finger your wife or gf (see above). High Style, which takes a bit o' planning, is just to fall stoned off your favorite bar stool for the last time, beer in hand, while lovely black-haired angels dance half-naked over you to rock 'n' roll hosannas—celebrating, blessing, validating your Ascension to the heavenly Pattaya Beer Bar In The Sky, where birds, balloons, and cold Chang await. Oh--and fine Sunday roasts of course. Your mates and other barflies shout out a few huzzahs and raise their glasses to toast your legacy during the two minutes they can remember it. And somebody blows the horn, like Gabriel's trumpet, to buy drinks for all the girls on stage . . . .

Seems very sad, died alone in a cheap condo and nobody missed him for 5 days, and only discovered due to the smell.

People supposedly come here to party and enjoy themselves, yet here we have the other end of the scale.

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Seems very sad, died alone in a cheap condo and nobody missed him for 5 days, and only discovered due to the smell.

People supposedly come here to party and enjoy themselves, yet here we have the other end of the scale.

Would it be any less sad, had he died in a group?????  You come into the world alone, and usually leave the same way!

Edited by torrzent

3 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Yep, some sad deaths here. I was touched personally by one recently. But try telling one at risk to go home and see how far you get. 

2 hours ago, nasanews said:

I live alone and I wish when I die my body gets discovered before it gets decomposed.

Mine, if I'm alone then, will only be discovered years afterwards and will be quite mummified. Odors can't penetrate double-paned glass and a security door. Another advantage of owning a condo, then, is that it can become your personal mausoleum. You could even put a discreet brass marker on the front door well in advance so that it'll look normal in the event. Without any dates, I mean. 'Course, your water and power will be cut off after a year or so, but, well, no big deal eh.

The important thing to do now whilst still alive 'n' kickin' is to ensure that your TVF posting will continue as part of your digital afterlife. Some of our members have most likely done this already. So they're able to post the same ol' sneers about the promenade, pollution, corruption, and flooding when in fact they already passed away years ago. Who's to know? This works 'cause so many topics and posts are just the same ol' thing. In fact just a couple of DEAD PATTAYA topics posted by your digital afterlife service in your name a few weeks after the beginnings of the high and low seasons would be sure to get you a lot of likes and views, which you may appreciate up there on your barstool in the Pattaya Beer Bar In The Sky. There's a service doing this now for your digital afterlife on facebook etc., http://deadsocial.org/, so we inquire whether they've added TVF yet or look for one that has.

Edited by JSixpack

39 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

What's the cautionary tale from this one, don't go to bed?

That's why I'm curious.  About cause of death.  Without knowing that, there's no lesson to be learned.

So far, I've seen cautionary tales about pesticides, spiked drinks, overindulging, drugs, neglecting health care warnings, sleeping with other men's wives, being out in the wee hours, arguing with taxi drivers and bouncers, driving scooters, and some others.

This tragedy is still a mystery.