Man Denies Raping Dead Girlfriend’s Young Daughter

webfact

Man Denies Raping Dead Girlfriend’s Young Daughter

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

355246-696x465.jpg  

Suspect Neung Tongbao, 39, seated in brown, Tuesday at the Pattaya City Police Station.

PATTAYA — A stepfather accused of raping his deceased girlfriend’s 5-year-old daughter maintained Wednesday that she was injured falling down stairs despite medical evidence to the contrary.

Neung Tongbao, 39 of Udon Thani, was arrested Tuesday after the girl’s kindergarten teacher noticed she was in pain during class and had taken her to the hospital. Doctors said the girl had been sexually abused, and the teacher went to the police.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/crime-crime/2017/11/15/man-denies-raping-dead-girlfriends-young-daughter/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-11-15

That is just beyond evil. And the low life doesn't even have the decency to admit it? How can he expect anyone to believe that internal injuries to the genitalia can be caused by falling down stairs? 20 years isn't enough. I hope to hear he made a run for it and got shot.

The only thing good about this is,he's denying it,so when

he is found guilty,he will not get the 50 % reduction in

sentence,and will have to serve the full term,I dont know

about Thai jails ,but a child rapist or murderer is the lowest

of the low,in Western prisons,and can expect rough treatment

from the other prisoners,hope it's the same here.

regards worgeordie

17 hours ago, worgeordie said:

The only thing good about this is,he's denying it,so when

he is found guilty,he will not get the 50 % reduction in

sentence,and will have to serve the full term,I dont know

about Thai jails ,but a child rapist or murderer is the lowest

of the low,in Western prisons,and can expect rough treatment

from the other prisoners,hope it's the same here.

regards worgeordie

Incorrect I'm afraid. Jenpop the Merc killer, denied all charges originally and was then made aware of the CCTV and dashcam footage that showed him crash into the toll barrier and later driving at high speed into the other car, killing the 2  students. He pleaded guilty and as such had his sentenced reduced and was released out on bail

Edited by metisdead
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.

7 hours ago, SABloke said:

Incorrect I'm afraid. Jenpop the Merc killer, denied all charges originally and was then made aware of the CCTV and dashcam footage that showed him crash into the toll barrier and later driving at high speed into the other car, killing the 2  students. He pleaded guilty and as such had his sentenced reduced and was released out on bail

If this piece of shit,pleads guilty,he too will get a reduction in sentence,BUT at

the moment he's saying he did nothing wrong.

regards worgeordie

20 hours ago, balo said:

Unfortunately this is happening more than we would think, all over Thailand. Monsters they are.

Unfortunately it's happening all over the world.

Social media and almost wotld wide knowledge of crimes like this are becoming more known about so quickly it appears to be a 'modern' problem.

I reckon it's always been there but not as much in your face as it is now.

If I posted my true feelings of how to treat these guys I would end up having a very long posting holiday.

Anywhere, any country, there is no justification for do-gooders to claim he did it because he didn't know wrong from right so we must try to understand him and help him. Total BS.

Spend the effort money and time on the victim to hope she can somehow recover mentally and physically from what is a horrendous crime against her.

As for the guy/guys who do it.

---------------------------------------------------

Self deleted.

Edited by overherebc

Only one way to protect vulnerable kids

From these vermin

Whichever country

One in the chest .  One in the forehead

Administered in public

Some may say harsh.    

Give the like minded something to consider

52 minutes ago, DD13 said:

Only one way to protect vulnerable kids

From these vermin

Whichever country

One in the chest .  One in the forehead

Administered in public

Some may say harsh.    

Give the like minded something to consider

I disagree. I think a good old fashioned public hanging is better.  Yes a bit barbaric, but the public humiliation I think is as strong a deterrent as the pain and suffering seen as the criminal dangles there, leg twitching, crapping his pants, etc.  Gruesome, but maybe the society has the right to witness this since the person committed horrible crimes against the society

10 minutes ago, gk10002000 said:

I disagree. I think a good old fashioned public hanging is better.  Yes a bit barbaric, but the public humiliation I think is as strong a deterrent as the pain and suffering seen as the criminal dangles there, leg twitching, crapping his pants, etc.  Gruesome, but maybe the society has the right to witness this since the person committed horrible crimes against the society

Neither hanging nor shot dead put him to rest by an injection.

5 hours ago, overherebc said:

Unfortunately it's happening all over the world.

Social media and almost wotld wide knowledge of crimes like this are becoming more known about so quickly it appears to be a 'modern' problem.

I reckon it's always been there but not as much in your face as it is now.

If I posted my true feelings of how to treat these guys I would end up having a very long posting holiday.

Anywhere, any country, there is no justification for do-gooders to claim he did it because he didn't know wrong from right so we must try to understand him and help him. Total BS.

Spend the effort money and time on the victim to hope she can somehow recover mentally and physically from what is a horrendous crime against her.

As for the guy/guys who do it.

---------------------------------------------------

Self deleted.

Emerging countries like Thailand are a Haven for this despicable / warped behavior.  They're still best described as 3rd world countries that have yet to engage in lawful social / cultural circuitry that protects the common person. 

Well apparently in France if they want to prosecute child sex, they must prove the child did not consent. 2 cases of rape thrown out, in one because a child in a park agreed to go to a man's house for a soda. 

The other one the girl willingly went with the man without being threatened. 

So child sex is alive and well. There doesn't seem to be a global age agreement. 

Out of curiosity, what do posters think is a reasonable age. 

I think 16 is quite suitable. 

But many countries say 10 or 11 is suitable.