webfact

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, PatOngo said:

"Tourist Cows"..........exactly what tourists come to Thailand to see, I'll be sending all my friends to Saraburi to witness this spectacle. Amazing!

Maybe they are trading on Chokchai's success next door.

Neighboring Nakhon Ratchasima province  is home to Chokchai Farm and the biggest herd of dairy cattle in Thailand. Send your friends for sure.:cowboy:

Image result for chokchai dairy farmhttp://www.thai-blogs.com/2009/02/03/farm-chockchai/

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=chokchai+dairy+farm&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHhdeZvMzXAhUFqo8KHW_SCbQQ_AUICigB&biw=1340&bih=618#imgrc=EWvuSNp520v_EM:

image.jpeg.95d692d63249f02d80fb701f82703f4c.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Life-Size-Black-White-Holstein-Cow-Poly-Resin-Fiberglass-Sculpture-Statue-/271886597034

image.jpeg

Still needs an answer? They are pretending to be stupid or what? This money has been long gone into theirs or family accounts of the government officials in Saraburi province. Isn't this so difficult for them to understand?

2 hours ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

The large resin/fiberglass Cows seen around varrious cities

can be had for $1000-1500,  unpainted. USA price.

Imagine local manufacturer/China  could do it for much less.

Sounds about right...35 k baht for the cow, 5k baht to paint, 100k baht for the kickback.

There's a (fiberglass?) elephant factory where I live, and they sell each for 200,000 Baht. Dimensions are around 1.5m long x 1 meter high. So the price seems OK.

Edited by SymS
vocabulary

4 hours ago, PatOngo said:

"Tourist Cows"..........exactly what tourists come to Thailand to see, I'll be sending all my friends to Saraburi to witness this spectacle. Amazing!

Chinese tourists! They usually does everything nobody else would even dream of doing. 

What kind of cock and bull story is this? As usual, Thaivisa members are milking it for all it's worth. 

I'm sure the cowncil's accowntants haven't looked very closely at these figures, otherwise these mascots wouldn't have been mooved into position. Or cud they have made a mi-steak?

9 minutes ago, seahorse said:

What kind of cock and bull story is this? As usual, Thaivisa members are milking it for all it's worth. 

I'm sure the cowncil's accowntants haven't looked very closely at these figures, otherwise these mascots wouldn't have been mooved into position. Or cud they have made a mi-steak?

Very amoosing.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

They wanted to know why the mascots were so expensive and what was the point of them.

They are above board with ministerial regulations being followed to the letter. So if that's the case where are the answers to the above questions.

Who is the dickweed that came up with this idea?