I need to print 100 pages!

Anatoly Ivanov

19 minutes ago, Anatoly Ivanov said:

I would really appreciate if you can advise me what place that is!

In Udon Thani. You need to get out try some local shops away from the tourist areas. Most I;ve ever paid was 2 bahts for a page.Or get your GF to help you out.

Edited by Meljames

16 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

Is that not expensive....the OP is getting a price of 7-15 Bt. for 100 pages?

I'm guessing that's per page..........

29 minutes ago, GLewis said:

^JaiMaai hit it on the head but it wont be available on Samui. University print shops near the campus are charging .50 stang per page now.  Any university in Thailand.

Never been to Samui but I'm guessing there must be at least one decent sized school?

The 50 satang will be for photocopying; printing will be a bit more but can't remember how much the shop I use charges. (1.xx) a page or something.

Edited by JaiMaai
Added more info

14 hours ago, MrPatrickThai said:

You could buy a printer for that!

You're not wrong.  I bought a brand new Canon printer (made in Thailand) with scanner, at an Australian Post Office store for AU$29.00  (725baht).  Ink lasted 3 months, as expected, then refilled.

Here in Chiang Mai I get the bulk tanks refilled for 100baht each.

2 hours ago, gandalf12 said:

Buy a cheap printer it will pay for itself in the long run

Not so sure about that my Canon ink printer was cheap to buy , but replacing the ink cartridges is very expensive,  100 pages of ink is not cheap . 

14 hours ago, Anatoly Ivanov said:

I live near Bo Phut beach, Koh Samui

To my knowledge it's difficult – I could never find a cheap enough printer only – photocopies you can have for 1 baht per A4-sheet, if many with some discount.

I see two, perhaps three possibilities – apart from buying a 799 baht ink-jet printer, that normally comes with ink cartridge, from BigC or another shop with a good variety in consumer electronics – one is to look for a printshop near the University in Bo Phut (Chaweng); another is to find a digital printing house, I used one i Nathong a number of years ago, having both offset and digital print, positioned about middle of the busy one-way towards South shopping street (Ring Road) on the right hand side, but I'm not sure if they are still in business (the Fuji photo-shop did not do normal prints, when I asked a few years back); the third is the digital printing house in Bo Phut close to Tesco-Lotus shopping mall, "Infinity Design Lab", however they may not do individual pages, but rather 100 prints of same page.

Hope it may help you...:smile:

Printing is expensive, photo copping is cheap. As suggested

buying a printer and printing off your own copy is probably

the way to go. You could also check the condo administration

office if you live in a condo. They may do it cheaply.