Today haircuts, tomorrow the treadmill - Pattaya cops told to smarten up their act

snoop1130

Today haircuts, tomorrow the treadmill - Pattaya cops told to smarten up their act

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvODYwLzQzMDQ2MzAvbmV3czEwLmpwZw==.jpg

Pattaya's police chief has ordered his men to smarten up their act.

No, it's not an anti-corruption drive - they just need to be more presentable. 

After orders came from on high that the force needed some beautification Apichai Krobpetch organised a mass shearing on Sunday.

The barbers managed to get through about half of the 470 officers at the station.

The regulations are not new, said Sanook, it's just that HQ wants all its officers to present a standard face to the public. Officers that don't comply will be punished.

But now the top brass is also turning its attention to the fatties on the force.

Porkers will be told to get on the treadmill - or else. 

Source: http://news.sanook.com/4304630/

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-20

1 hour ago, Thaiwrath said:

I would recommend to the front copper in the picture that, once the raw materials start to disappear, at such a rapid rate, a number zero haircut is the best option. A trim,  with a bit of added black boot polish, starts to look rather silly ! :smile:

It's a crying shame that the naturally stiff, spiky Asiatic hair doesn't readily support the deployment of the comb-over isn't it?

Good to see the important stuff being sorted out.

It will be shoe shining,   work shops next month.

Trouser pressing in January.

Flower arranging in February.

whilst  a few more hundred people die on the roads, because you guys do bugger all important whilst on duty.  :coffee1:

My son has told me that at his Military Training school all personnel, including high ranking officers, must now have their haircut in a particular style. Also to salute in a new way. The order came from on high so the rumour goes.:saai: 

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

No, it's not an anti-corruption drive - they just need to be more presentable. 

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

But now the top brass is also turning its attention to the fatties on the force.

Porkers will be told to get on the treadmill - or else. 

Make them walk round all the bars/businesses to collect the monthly bribe money.

13 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Oh No, Please don't! That's just too funny. I can see the headline next week, "Unusual rise in heart attacks for Pattaya Police." :cheesy:

And the third day i take it they will be told pick up the booking tickets and start enforcing the traffic rules Am i right saying that?:cheesy::cheesy:

59 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

My son has told me that at his Military Training school all personnel, including high ranking officers, must now have their haircut in a particular style. Also to salute in a new way. The order came from on high so the rumour goes.:saai: 

I'd like to comment but best not to I think.

3 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

Good to see the important stuff being sorted out.

It will be shoe shining,   work shops next month.

Trouser pressing in January.

Flower arranging in February.

whilst  a few more hundred people die on the roads, because you guys do bugger all important whilst on duty.  :coffee1:

Don't forget stamp collecting

We have no real concerns about corruption. It is well known what we do, and there is an agreement with the powers that be, that in exchange for terrible pay, we get to do as we please, and will never have to face any consequences for it. But, when it comes to hair. That is another matter. That is really important. Grooming is the most important thing. Far more important than doing real police work, engaging in traffic safety to save lives, or keeping the rule of law. Hair is everything.