Poster of the year.

sipi

6 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Honoured as I am to get a nomination, I look through the list and see some excellent posters, who regularly provide informed and entertaining views, one name to me stands out. My son said it this morning and I concur that Colinneil is a great contributor, whose observations and humour make reading anything he writes a pleasure and he gets my vote hands down. Good luck Colin, you deserve this.

Looking at the list I concur.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, vogie said:

Dad used to stab us every night before we went to bed, a little discipline goes a long way. And try telling that to the kids today, they'll not believe you.

Spoilt brat..

I don't think posthumous nominations are a good idea.

I think especially if there is only one, many people will choose that one just as a sympathy vote without really knowing about what he did.

It seems to me that my idea to include GROUPS of people, as is done by Time Magazine (including this year's winner) is not being accepted.

Too bad really.

I think that would have really spiced things up. 

Dad used to stab us every night before we went to bed, a little discipline goes a long way. And try telling that to the kids today, they'll not believe you.

God you and Naam must have had a perfect life my dad used to boil me in oil and eat me every night because we were so poor. Then in the morning he would make me walk 10 miles to school on my knees.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 minutes ago, i claudius said:

God you and Naam must have had a perfect life my dad used to boil me in oil and eat me every night because we were so poor. Then in the morning he would make me walk 10 miles to school on my knees.

God, vogie and Naam walk into a bar...

18 minutes ago, i claudius said:

I had to do that too backwards....sad-face.gif.11eb32936fa4730127fb0d92931f51ea.gif

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

Sounds all a bit parochial.

Nancy L is actually a force to be reckoned with. Underneath the cucumber sandwiches and the stiff upper lip lies a resolve that Winston Churchill would be proud of. She even put her cat in the firing line!