BREAKING: Incredible footage shows foreigner falling from Suvarnabhumi airport roof

Jonathan Fairfield

5 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

If she just like climbing as you suggest, then throw the book at her. If she was high on drugs, she deserves jail time.

If she is a raving lunatic, send her back home in a straight jacket.

Do you think she doesn't like climbing? 

Why does she upset you so much?

I was in awe of her skills and she's in very fine condition too.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, tropo said:

Do you think she doesn't like climbing? 

Why does she upset you so much?

I was in awe of her skills and she's in very fine condition too.

from the 8 posts you've made on this topic, I can see your enthusiasm. The youtube videos you posted are also an indication of your new found interest in climbing.

I don t think about if she likes climbing nor if she like green tea kit kats

She upsets me beyond your wildest imagination because she climbs at an airport and causes grief for others because of her selfishness.

I'm glad you find her fit and it pleases me to no end that you respect her "climbing IQ"

47 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

from the 8 posts you've made on this topic, I can see your enthusiasm. The youtube videos you posted are also an indication of your new found interest in climbing.

I don t think about if she likes climbing nor if she like green tea kit kats

She upsets me beyond your wildest imagination because she climbs at an airport and causes grief for others because of her selfishness.

I'm glad you find her fit and it pleases me to no end that you respect her "climbing IQ"

Did you count my posts? Really? How many did you post?

My "new found interest in climbing"? How did you manage to come to that conclusion? I've always had an interest in climbing, gymnastics, and anything related. It most certainly didn't start here.

"causes grief for others because of her selfishness" LOL. Are you serious or just trying to be funny. She was nothing but entertainment for most people at the airport, and a good story too. I hope she didn't hurt her back too badly on the bar when she fell. I doubt anyone other than you were upset or angry with her.

Perhaps you could use some grief counseling. 

Edited by tropo

10 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Incredible amount of foreign idiots in this country.

Incredible amount of idiotic responses to this incident too. All you jurors go away. Your vote to make her pay a fine, go to the Monkey House, or pay for rescue services is ridiculous speculation.  I am glad The Ghouls did  not get to see her brains splattered all over the floor.  Kudos to the Thai rescue team.

1 hour ago, Bigfarang1948 said:

Incredible amount of idiotic responses to this incident too. All you jurors go away. Your vote to make her pay a fine, go to the Monkey House, or pay for rescue services is ridiculous speculation.  I am glad The Ghouls did  not get to see her brains splattered all over the floor.  Kudos to the Thai rescue team.

Go cry to mommy

12 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It doesn't sound like a suicide attempt. More like a stunt for whatever weird reasons. I think it would be fair to assess a fine and to make her pay the cost of the rescue workers and then blacklist.

Olympic sized idiot I think..

I agree, would be interesting to know if it was done with a friend capturing the moment on video?

Large sized fine to match her stupidity, blacklist & deport her immediately to cut-short her vacation idea!

12 hours ago, Briggsy said:

2014 Olympics were Winter Olympics. Gymnastics are at the Summer Olympics.

Because of that, the winter Olympic gymnastic team is a lot easier to make.  Given her ineptitude, she looks like she could have been a member of the women’s winter Olympic gymnastic team. 

2 hours ago, Bigfarang1948 said:

"An incredible number of idiotic responses???  More importantly, a waste of resources on an attention seeking idiot.

Edited by F4UCorsair

6 hours ago, tropo said:

Some people just love climbing. Here he is finally getting the top of the spire of the Petronas Towers after having been arrested on his previous 2 attempts on the 60th level. Mere mortals cannot fathom why climbers climb.

And have a look at these "crazy" people:

I know, and understand why 'mere mortals' don't.....

I climb because it's there.....or

I climb because I love to climb,

both cliched responses of pure stupidity.

The REAL response should have been....I climbed in the airport because I have an IQ not into double figures, I want attention (because if I behave normally, I am a nobody), and I want to endanger others when I fall, because I'm a selfish, egocentric moron.  

Tell Wu Yongning why you climb.............and why he shouldn't have.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-12-12/chinese-rooftopper-dies-in-stunt-gone-wrong/9250198

Edited by F4UCorsair

3 hours ago, Bigfarang1948 said:

No - you're the one in need of a reality check, so get off the barstool and go find one.  If Suvarnabhumi wants to entertain those passing through, they'll find a far less brainless way of doing it.  Making her pay a fine and blacklisting her sounds about right.   Morons like this can endanger others as well as themselves and should be professionally evaluated before being allowed to board commercial airlines again.  You're apparently the ghoul, as having her splatter herself and some innocent passersby below doesn't seem to bother you.

Sheesh.

It has taken until page 10 for someone to finally ask the question. Where is her passport? When she was picked up at 3:00am wandering around on the motorway why did the police release her when she could not or would not provide them with her identification. Her passport would give the police her name and country of origin and they could contact her embassy. We are supposed to carry it at all times. Another trouble maker for the farangs that live here.

Also how did she get out onto the cables? Was it lack of security or was it an area that is accessible to the public?

In answer to the question about the airbed. We carried one in our rescue truck same as the police rescue carried one just in case they are needed, they fold up into a very small package, but maybe as several posts on here have mentioned about the jumpers at the airport, that the airport have one there