Top Thai astrologer warns - be careful of road accidents at New Year

webfact

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well bugger me who would have thought about that, danger on the roads at new year.:cheesy:

Smart guy is he not?  Dont have to be New years day for danger on the roads here Every bloody day is dangerous on the roads here I have been here 3 years and i reckon they are getting worse Hate to see them in 3 years time If he is a  top astrologer then i am the King of Spain

6 hours ago, Next stop NK said:

He also said: be careful, tomorrow there will be another day - he is an oracle indeed ;o)

The other news at the same time was this: Pickups can carry holiday revellers, government says

Dont you love the way the gov buckles when Thais Oh no we dont like that law  What they have done is say ok Pick-ups can carry holiday revellers What a bloody side step that is Since Thais have so many holidays nothing has  changed and if it is not a holiday and police pull up somebody carrying people ( which is rare i might add) the driver will say Oh sorry officer i thought it was a holiday Misunderstanding:cheesy::sorry:

OH MY.  Thailand is getting really desperate now if this is what the Ministers are counting on to make this coming year safer for road travelers..  My prediction is this crystal ball will see undiminished carnage, death and suffering and the poor astrologer will get imprisoned. Get serious Thailand.  Your safety campaigns to reduce traffic deaths is an abysmal failure and has always been empty posturing, campaign slogans and nothing of substance, with no accountability either.

As accidents are the same or lower in the new year than the rest of the year, I think he needs to be more precise....I guess he will predict within an hour or so when the sun will rise too.

Quite frankly one wonders why Thaivisa have published this as they must realise its potential as a target for derision.

I'll put in my psychic bit and declare all 365 days of 2018 that Saturn is also weighing in heavily and please be careful of road accidents.  Especially at night, but just as much in the day.

It's dangerous out there on the roads, be safe.

Edited by survivalblue

15 hours ago, balo said:

I was more impressed with the Thai monk who predicted Leicester as PL winners back in 2015. Now that's a real fortune teller. Now a millionaire...

He didn't. He visited to offer amulets but never predicted the PL win until after the event then he claims "see I said it".

1 hour ago, PattayaAngel said:

He visited to offer amulets but never predicted the PL win until after the event then he claims "see I said it".

Not what I've read, the Thai owners of the club invited the monk to the UK to bless the stadium and of course he also wanted Leicester to win , without having any knowledge of football .  

20 minutes ago, balo said:

Not what I've read, the Thai owners of the club invited the monk to the UK to bless the stadium and of course he also wanted Leicester to win , without having any knowledge of football .  

Not what I've read, the Thai owners of the club invited the monk to the UK to bless the stadium and of course he also wanted Leicester to win , without having any knowledge of football... or buddhism.

And this guy is famous? Alot of accidents around the new year. Wow. What can one say about this heathen?

My predictions for 2018.

1. There will be alot of Chinese tourists coming to Thailand, and the number will continue to climb, at least according to the trusty TAT.

2. There will be long delays at immigration, at both DM and Swampy, from time to time.

3. Prices will continue to rise.

4. There will be periodic periods of rain.

5. Between mid March and late May, it will be very warm, nationwide.

6. More tourists will be killed on Dark Tao.

7. The RTP will continue to be terribly ineffective, and the number of road deaths will not decline.

8. Little P. will attempt to stay longer, and will postpone democratic elections, yet again.

9. New restaurants will open throughout the nation.

Anyone want to hire me? 

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

And this guy is famous? Alot of accidents around the new year. Wow. What can one say about this heathen?

My predictions for 2018.

1. There will be alot of Chinese tourists coming to Thailand, and the number will continue to climb, at least according to the trusty TAT.

2. There will be long delays at immigration, at both DM and Swampy, from time to time.

7. The RTP will continue to be terribly ineffective, and the number of road deaths will not decline.

8. Little P. will attempt to stay longer, and will postpone democratic elections, yet again.

Anyone want to hire me? 

Also:

10. Tourists will have to give fingerprints, have a retina scan, give a stool sample, and provide the maiden name of their father's aunt's youngest cousin's hairdressers's housekeeper's dog's rightmost hind toenail, before getting a sim card.

11. Nobody knows where Yingluck is.

12. Gov't says Pattaya needs to be cleaned up and made family-friendly.

13. Vendors will be removed from {insert name of street here}.  Again.

14. Minivans will be banned, and no passengers will be allowed in the back of pickup trucks.  None.  Well, maybe two seven fifteen.

15. Someone famous will commit a crime with no consequences.

16. A tourist will fall off a balcony.

17. People will drink during Songkran (but they shouldn't...)

21 minutes ago, Katia said:

My predictions for 2018.

Anyone want to hire me? 

Also:

10. Tourists will have to give fingerprints, have a retina scan, give a stool sample, and provide the maiden name of their father's aunt's youngest cousin's hairdressers's housekeeper's dog's rightmost hind toenail, before getting a sim card.

14. Minivans will be banned, and no passengers will be allowed in the back of pickup trucks.  None.  Well, maybe two seven fifteen.

Excellent work. And I might add:

18. The entire government will continue to be lethargic, incompetent, completely lacking in creative juice, nepotistic, indifferent toward the common man, and totally unconcerned with public and traffic safety. 

19. Human trafficking and slave labor will continue as usual.

20. Corruption charges will only be pursued against the lowly ones, the ones without influence, power, wealth, or connections, and as usual, nobody in a current position of power will ever be pursued. Lastly, the army will remain immune from any and all infractions or crimes. 

Edited by spidermike007

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Excellent work. And I might add:

18. The entire government will continue to be lethargic, incompetent, completely lacking in creative juice, nepotistic, indifferent toward the common man, and totally unconcerned with public and traffic safety. 

19. Human trafficking and slave labor will continue as usual.

20. Corruption charges will only be pursued against the lowly ones, the ones without influence, power, wealth, or connections, and as usual, nobody in a current position of power will ever be pursued. Lastly, the army will remain immune from any and all infractions or crimes. 

Add: geezers will continue to relentlessly complain and whinge.

1 hour ago, Katia said:

Also:

Can you take a chair, if you struggle with 10?