German arrested over tree damage in Krabi

webfact

he was probably trying to show the Thai public, mainly hot tempered or Yaba driven men, that anger needs to be vented towards things like trees, not towards innocent people. 

As Thai men easily loose their temper and attack people out of the blue,  his contribution should be awarded.  Call the method  "successful anger venting towards palm trees"  and move from there. Maybe planting new trees is the appropriate sentence.

After his return to Germany I suggest at least a few visits to a psychiatrist and maybe an "Anger Venting Program" which includes a punching bag in his home

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, DonaldBattles said:

There are many cases of Germans making problems for themselves in Thailand. Is there a reason for this?

aye, they are slowly taking over the lead from all the British that have been making problems for themselves in Thailand in the past:smile:

. .not to mention the "Foster-raised" Aussies . . . . 

Edited by crazygreg44
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

Colin actually has a point. Where've the Brits gone this last quarter? We've got yank gay boys getting their <deleted> out at the temple and not stopping there the yanks threw in a few kids to scrawl over walls in broad daylight for good measure,  the swiss got involved by getting their man to turn off some thai blokes bike for which he took one for switzerland by way of a good bashing, the norwegians weren't having the swiss out do them so sent their ladyboy loving countryman to go over to a frog restaurant to moan about noise for which he also took a good bashing, the aussies and canadians threw in some bikie drug dealing murderers and the crown  has to go to none other than holland who took the world down with their man who decided killing his girlfriends family would surely not be beaten. so i ask you Britain, we have only a few days left this year, where the hell are you??

The British have been very very good boys and girls lately. Even though I do like to poke fun at them when they are naughty which usually  seems like about every other day. I have to take my hat off to them for being almost angels the last couple months! ?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, alex8912 said:

The British have been very very good boys and girls lately. Even though I do like to poke fun at them when they are naughty which usually  seems like about every other day. I have to take my hat off to them for being almost angels the last couple months! ?

hey, this year ain't over yet mate, still time to pull something out of the bag 555

• Like 1