How To Connect To Wireless Internet- Buy?

shantie

:o ANYONE KNOW'S WHAT INTERNET CONNECTION TO USE WITH WIRELESS LAPTOP?

uSING ONE IN CHA-AM AT THE MOMENT AND OF COURSE ITS NOT VERY GOOD!!!MOVING ON IN 3 WEEKS OR SO SO WOULD BE SO SO HAPPY TO GET ANY TIPS ON WHAT INTERNET TO USE AROAND THE SOUTH.

THIS ONE KEEPS ON DROPING OUT CONSTANTELYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THANKS ALOT

SHANTIE :D

Dear Shantie,

When I arrived in Thailand 6 months ago I went to a computer guy who had been recommended and very helpful. We got TT&T and I had no end of problems. Throughout the computer guy was extremely helpful I moved house and someone suggested that the router might be a problem. I upgraded the router from Pantip and although the line has dropped sometimes since the line has been nowheer near the problem.

I am not saying the router is your problem but mine appeared to connect well and then suddenly drop - and I assumed it was TT&T.Is tehre any way you can check the router?

Hope you are keeping well,

All the Best,

Bill Z

For three years, I had AIS GPRS unlimited servicewith a Sierra Wireless Card (AIS sim card inside) in Chiang Mai. No difficulty in using it in BKK or Pattaya. It is reportedly a nationwide service.

It is somewhat slow. 45 Gbps if you believe that, usuall slower, but I found nothing faster.

I have ADSL now and it is a dream in comparison, but when you don't have an ADSL opportunity or a WiFi shop nearby, you are in the same boat as a lot of falang who live in the countryside. A neighbor just moved to such a location and found TOT that offered a wireless program. There are many wireless services available with just as many opinions which is best.