Thai women going from farang back to Thai men?

dfdgfdfdgs

4 minutes ago, balo said:

Some of them will do anything to make you  believe you are the only one. 

I hear that.  I know a Thai lady that shot three of her husbands.  She owns a restaurant with a big piano in the dining room.  Maybe you know her. 

On 1/16/2018 at 7:28 AM, HLover said:

Going back to a Thai guy?

hahaha, they never left.  (That isn't really her brother, cousin, uncle)

Someone has been burnt !!!....  projecting their negative experiences on others... that phrase springs to mind 'sleeping with dogs and waking up with flea's' 

For many there is clearly little doubt that their relationship is an unquestionably sound relationship... for others there are a succession of nagging doubts, some continue these relationships and get burned... many don't and move on....  

But it is quite incorrect to assume that because it 'happened to you' (the brother, cousin, or uncle (or all of them)) that it will happen to someone else...

..... Well, of course it is happening to someone else, somewhere, someone we don't know...  but for those who pointed out on this forum that they are in are happily married in a true and trusting relationship these suggestions are somewhat of an insult..... 

That said, I'm sure these very same folk are quite secure enough not to really care what you think, but it does get boring to continuously hear the same repetitive rubbish from the barstool-elite. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Someone else has clearly made poor choices....  :violin:

A lot of them are not and never have been in a relationship with a Thai lady, just repeat the same old cliche they read on here by other bitter and twisted    Lonely  old men. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Someone has been burnt !!!....  projecting their negative experiences on others... that phrase springs to mind 'sleeping with dogs and waking up with flea's' 

For many there is clearly little doubt that their relationship is an unquestionably sound relationship... for others there are a succession of nagging doubts, some continue these relationships and get burned... many don't and move on....  

But it is quite incorrect to assume that because it 'happened to you' (the brother, cousin, or uncle (or all of them)) that it will happen to someone else...

..... Well, of course it is happening to someone else, somewhere, someone we don't know...  but for those who pointed out on this forum that they are in are happily married in a true and trusting relationship these suggestions are somewhat of an insult..... 

That said, I'm sure these very same folk are quite secure enough not to really care what you think, but it does get boring to continuously hear the same repetitive rubbish from the barstool-elite. 

As it is incorrect for you to assume anything as well.

You are correct, the same repetitive white-knight rubbish does get very boring.  

Barstool-elite, hilarious.  Must have me confused with the figure in your mirror.

• 1 month later...

The simple answer is My handsume farang husband till the money runs out then husband ugly farang. I would say 60% of Thai women who are married to farang men see other Thai men on the side. To a Thai lady having sex is like having breakfast no big deal. Go have sex with Thai man come home talk farang husband cook meal watch Tv with him go to bed and if farang husband want sex she do again Would that make sense to anyone? Life goes on like normal

1 hour ago, Happyman58 said:

The simple answer is My handsume farang husband till the money runs out then husband ugly farang. I would say 60% of Thai women who are married to farang men see other Thai men on the side. To a Thai lady having sex is like having breakfast no big deal. Go have sex with Thai man come home talk farang husband cook meal watch Tv with him go to bed and if farang husband want sex she do again Would that make sense to anyone? Life goes on like normal

Like it only happens in thailand lol 

• Like 1

Thai women in the UK often cheat on their husbands for fellow Brits. I don't know what the official figure is for Thai ladies cheating in the UK but I would suggest it is probably very high. In my area about 50% of Thai ladies cheat and leave within the first 10 years of life in the UK. My ex-wife cheated, and out of about 30 relationships I knew through her Thai circles that she hung around in more than half of the relationships saw Ferang Brits being cheated on!

While I'm sure you all know what your doing, choose wisely if your planning on marrying a Thai lady, because divorce is more common than you would think in these types of relationships. Personally I don't consider a lady who sells herself as good company, but many ferang seem to feel they make excellent partner material, and while in some cases they might make good life partners, in most cases they will never stop using you!

When Ferang become Ex pats in Thailand, you may well find that your partner/wife will cheat on you with Thai men, it does happen a lot! likewise if you are in a relationship with a Thai lady and you live abroad and are doing the long distance thing, you may well be being cheated on. 

But that said plenty of Thai ladies don't cheat and hopefully you are with one of them!

One point I will add is that in the UK I have also seen many Thai ladies and male Brits together and living very happily together, I've also seen this in Thailand as well and so it is possible that you'll have a worthwhile and successful relationship overall!

chok dee! 

Interesting topic this one. I haven't known this to happen, but I am definitely sure it does. 

There are many comments in this thread similar to ones on the pub section where so many people just assume it is old overweight foreigners and Thai bar girls. I think some people need to take a step out and see different place. You only have to go to some of the nicer classier bars around Bangkok etc to see there are also many young decent looking foreigners living and working here with very attractive Thai women. 

If you live and work here and aren't a complete p! ss artist you can meet some real Thai women, and not the bottom of the barrel Soi 4 women looking for an easy prey. 

My wife has two friends in relationships with foreigners. They are both late twenties and nice looking girls who are educated and have both previously lived abroad (same as my wife) when they were studying. We have spoke about it before and they all say they prefer the western looks. Not all Thai women want their man to have the physique of a 12 year old boy, a bumfluff beard and most likely be real jackhammers in the bedroom, let's not even get on to Thai males and their dress sense. I think it it is as simple as that, some people are attracted to different things, and it isn't all about money here. It is about the whole relationship. 

On the contrary to the above, I also have met three other friends of my wife who were with Thai men for long relationships. All three ended because of the men cheating, one of them was pregnant too. I know it is not always like that, and foreigners can be just as bad, but I think if you get a normal foreigner with a normal Thai woman then that relationship can be completely normal just like anywhere else in the world. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jamesmacleod said:

Thai women in the UK often cheat on their husbands for fellow Brits. I don't know what the official figure is for Thai ladies cheating in the UK but I would suggest it is probably very high. In my area about 50% of Thai ladies cheat and leave within the first 10 years of life in the UK. My ex-wife cheated, and out of about 30 relationships I knew through her Thai circles that she hung around in more than half of the relationships saw Ferang Brits being cheated on!

While I'm sure you all know what your doing, choose wisely if your planning on marrying a Thai lady, because divorce is more common than you would think in these types of relationships. Personally I don't consider a lady who sells herself as good company, but many ferang seem to feel they make excellent partner material, and while in some cases they might make good life partners, in most cases they will never stop using you!

When Ferang become Ex pats in Thailand, you may well find that your partner/wife will cheat on you with Thai men, it does happen a lot! likewise if you are in a relationship with a Thai lady and you live abroad and are doing the long distance thing, you may well be being cheated on. 

But that said plenty of Thai ladies don't cheat and hopefully you are with one of them!

One point I will add is that in the UK I have also seen many Thai ladies and male Brits together and living very happily together, I've also seen this in Thailand as well and so it is possible that you'll have a worthwhile and successful relationship overall!

chok dee! 

Aha, The age old story of the Thai woman who  goes for a better deal once she is in Farang land is very very common

She probably gets hit on daily from handsome  young guys half the age, maybe half the weight and equally rich as the old coffin dodger that brought her from the village to the first world

Is it even surprising a lot or even most of them stray ? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jamesmacleod said:

My English wife cheated on me too. I'm afraid these days AWALT. As a man the answer is

1) not to care,

2) DNA test your children

3) cheat too

4) not to own a house (if living in the UK)

5) never reveal any details on your savings, income or investments to your wife

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, speedtripler said:

Aha, The age old story of the Thai woman who  goes for a better deal once she is in Farang land is very very common

She probably gets hit on daily from handsome  young guys half the age, maybe half the weight and equally rich as the old coffin dodger that brought her from the village to the first world

Is it even surprising a lot or even most of them stray ? 

I don't find it surprising, but it should be a reminder that in my area alone half the ladies from Thailand here were not worth marrying to everyone who's considering marrying someone from Thailand!

I know for a fact that in many cases local to me the ladies were formally paid professionally as girlfriends in Thailand and most commonly from Pattaya! 

I'm planning on bringing a Thai lady over here to live, and while the relationship is far better than anything I've previously had, I'm very aware that I will most likely get stung again!

I personally don't believe there is a girl in this world which will spend the rest of my life with me, I'm 34 and hope to not max out at more than 3 marriages in my life time!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jamesmacleod said:

I don't find it surprising, but it should be a reminder that in my area alone half the ladies from Thailand here were not worth marrying to everyone who's considering marrying someone from Thailand!

I know for a fact that in many cases local to me the ladies were formally paid professionally as girlfriends in Thailand and most commonly from Pattaya! 

I'm planning on bringing a Thai lady over here to live, and while the relationship is far better than anything I've previously had, I'm very aware that I will most likely get stung again!

I personally don't believe there is a girl in this world which will spend the rest of my life with me, I'm 34 and hope to not max out at more than 3 marriages in my life time!

The retired  Farang guy has typically had a lot of advantages in thailand

They get more money every month than a cute village Thai girl would save in a lifetime  

But you drop her off in London or Oz or USA and she won't be long finding out what her pu$$y is worth to the local young eligible guys....plenty who will be wealthy, and also have good jobs and impressive houses and cars etc

I  Know expats who won't take their darling out of Thailand because they are honest enough to admit that she could do better without even trying.... But I suppose there are other relationships that are more 50/50, especially when the couples are closer together in age 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

The retired  Farang guy has typically had a lot of advantages in thailand

They get more money every month than a cute village Thai girl would save in a lifetime  

But you drop her off in London or Oz or USA and she won't be long finding out what her pu$$y is worth to the local young eligible guys....plenty who will be wealthy, and also have good jobs and impressive houses and cars etc

I  Know expats who won't take their darling out of Thailand because they are honest enough to admit that she could do better without even trying.... But I suppose there are other relationships that are more 50/50, especially when the couples are closer together in age 

The wealthy men in my area married to Thai ladies seem to do slightly better with lengthier marriages than the poor! Many of the Thai ladies in my area get knocked up with their first Ferang Brit and struggle to find men that are any better, but in many cases they can't resist sampling Brit males and end up divorced. Primary criteria for a decent new relationship for them in most cases is wealth and anything they get on top is a bonus!

I am engaged to a very attractive Thai lady and if I don't get her knocked up many handsome wealthy men will be keen to provide for her when she lives here, which in reality means I will be left broken!  

I'm fully aware that the chances are I will get dumped eventually and probably cheated on, which while it does put me off the whole adventure, I find it very hard to meet ladies in the UK which I find suitable or indeed in which I like!

If a wiser me could comment in order to avoid this sort of cheating which commonly goes on, all I would say is try and pick a Thai girl that is slightly more so in your own league worldwide no matter where you end up and also try and avoid wife finding in Bars in those very strange adult Disney land like places which offer night and life services for the vulnerable!  

10 minutes ago, jamesmacleod said:

The wealthy men in my area married to Thai ladies seem to do slightly better with lengthier marriages than the poor! Many of the Thai ladies in my area get knocked up with their first Ferang Brit and struggle to find men that are any better, but in many cases they can't resist sampling Brit males and end up divorced. Primary criteria for a decent new relationship for them in most cases is wealth and anything they get on top is a bonus!

I am engaged to a very attractive Thai lady and if I don't get her knocked up many handsome wealthy men will be keen to provide for her when she lives here, which in reality means I will be left broken!  

I'm fully aware that the chances are I will get dumped eventually and probably cheated on, which while it does put me off the whole adventure, I find it very hard to meet ladies in the UK which I find suitable or indeed in which I like!

If a wiser me could comment in order to avoid this sort of cheating which commonly goes on, all I would say is try and pick a Thai girl that is slightly more so in your own league worldwide no matter where you end up and also try and avoid wife finding in Bars in those very strange adult Disney land like places which offer night and life services for the vulnerable!  

I've often heard the worst thing is when they meet other Thai "friends" in the west they get poisoned into the western culture and want more and more and more 

Whether its gold jewelry or a BMW or younger man etcetera

A lot of men In the UK would love a hot Asian gf compared to the local badgers , but they won't move to Asia to look for one so I'd say you've a better chance of keeping her if you both stay in thailand and stay content 

She won't know she could get a dude twice as rich as you Unless she meets him lol and then it might be too late.... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

I've often heard the worst thing is when they meet other Thai "friends" in the west they get poisoned into the western culture and want more and more and more 

Whether its gold jewelry or a BMW or younger man etcetera

A lot of men In the UK would love a hot Asian gf compared to the local badgers , but they won't move to Asia to look for one so I'd say you've a better chance of keeping her if you both stay in thailand and stay content 

She won't know she could get a dude twice as rich as you Unless she meets him lol and then it might be too late.... 

You are not wrong! 

I agree with you on all accounts!

On 2/20/2018 at 3:29 PM, jamesmacleod said:

From what I've seen, men who import wives and girlfriends do so for various reasons including shyness, lack of

confidence dealing with their own countrywomen, want to evoke envy from other men, not particularly attractive etc

They think a Thai woman will be demure, respectful and more appreciative of the man's hidden attributes

(his "good heart", his willingness to provide etc) than his looks, his confidence, ability to cut up a rug

Nah mate, that's all over. Sure, 20-30 years ago, you could find women like that but things have changed

Don't be fooled by that "Thai loyalty folklore" especially if she's younger generation.

Yes, your youth is a plus but, trust me, someone with a better motor, more money, better-looking and more confident will relieve you of your woman.

Don't say Ron didn't warn you

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

The advantage most retired foreigners have here is the wallet situation 

Bring a young hot wife back and she meets a 28 year old doctor/lawyer in sainsburys buying the grocerys she might realise she can upgrade ....and that's the last thing you want  :biggrin:

That's right.

Next thing you know, your quiet, gentle teerak is being pounded silly while you're down the boozer discussing Brexit

:laugh:

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

That's right.

Next thing you know, your quiet, gentle teerak is being pounded silly while you're down the boozer discussing Brexit

It you currently enjoy some socio-economic advantage   that enables you to be with a woman who Is out of your league at home you would be best not flipping the tables against yourself.... It doesn't usually end well

If you're lucky she'll only go with the other guy, if you're unlucky she'll take half your house and  money and STILL go with the other guy 

Tell Yourself my darling is not like that, but if she polished your gun she will polish the next one..... And probably the one after that too... :smile:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

That's right.

Mine wouldn't do that 'cos she's different (white skinned, educated, good hiso family, earns her own money ........).

And I'm very hansum, fit, interesting, good personality, fantastic sense of humour, have hair on my head.

Edited by MaeJoMTB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On Saturday, December 30, 2017 at 8:13 PM, poanoi said:

given that thai woman are OK with not getting paid for the effort of living with a thai man,
in contrast to living with a foreigner, i'd say odds are they chose a thai man if given the choice

This