More photos published of ‘Yingluck in London’

rooster59

More photos published of ‘Yingluck in London’

By THE SUNDAY NATION

d93d07c7578bb6567c40bac0075fe4bc.jpeg

A woman who looks like fugitive ex-PM Yingluck Shinawatra, and a boy who looks like her 15-year-old son Supasek Amornchat, were photographed in a place that looks like a shopping mall in London. The photo is shared by Facebook Page @secret100million.

MORE PHOTOGRAPHS said to be of former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra strolling in London were posted on a Facebook page yesterday.

Facebook page @secret100million posted a photo showing a woman who looks like Yingluck and a boy, who resembles her 15-year-old son Supasek Amornchat, in a shopping mall.

The page also posted a picture of the woman wearing the same dress standing alone in the same place. This photo was the same as one released on Friday by New18 TV, which claimed it was taken in London.

The page administrator of @secret100million wrote that the photos had been received from a well-intentioned person and said it was good for Yingluck to be living in the United Kingdom.

After New18 released the first picture, National Council for Peace and Order spokesman staff Maj-General Piyapong Klingpan |called on concerned agencies to do their jobs and investigate the matter.

Yingluck fled the country a few days before the Supreme Court was set to rule in August in a case against her of dereliction of duty over her government’s rice-pledging scheme. She has not been seen in public since.

On September 27, the court sentenced her in absentia to five years in jail without suspension for malfeasance of duty.

The Foreign Ministry has revoked her four passports, while Thai agencies have failed to locate her even though they have asked the international police agency, Interpol, to help. She reportedly fled to London after stopping in Dubai.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30335116

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-12-31

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, rooster59 said:

A woman who looks like fugitive ex-PM Yingluck Shinawatra, and a boy who looks like her 15-year-old son Supasek Amornchat, were photographed in a place that looks like a shopping mall in London. The photo is shared by Facebook Page @secret100million.

Eagle eyed, investigative, fact driven journalism at its best. 

fb shall not only inform and educate us, but also save us from all forms of intelligent, thoughtful, considered, dreary and factual news. 

All hail the mighty zuckerberg. . 

Edited by Bluespunk

In the current climate of rich v poor London is the ideal place to hang out. And it won't be to long before titles are dished out Lady-Luck has a nice ring about it .
The UK's Immigration must be one of the easiest to side step for rich fleeing criminals even with a so say intentional arrest warrants on their head how?  

What annoys me is that my Thai partner had her visitor visa application turned down twice by the British embassy in BKK yet Ms Shinawatra seems able to waltz in with no problem.

Where did she apply for her entry visa ? Obviously not BKK.

May's corrupt "English" government.

19 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Give the junta an award for play acting. 

My understanding is that Yingluck travelled directly to London from Cambodia.The UK authorities will have informed their Thai counterparts almost immediately that Yingluck was in the UK.For obvious reasons both sides will have kept silent on the matter - the UK because it would not want to embarrass a friendly government while the Thai government would not want its extradition charade to be exposed as a joke.I'm guessing Yingluck would also have been advised to keep shtoom.Now it seems like Yingluck has broken cover (accidentally?).Everything the Thai authorities have said since then or will say in the future about "urgently investigating" is a barefaced lie.They have known the situation since the outset.They lie and lie.They know everyone knows they are liars, and they don't care.

13 minutes ago, jayboy said:

My understanding is that Yingluck travelled directly to London from Cambodia.The UK authorities will have informed their Thai counterparts almost immediately that Yingluck was in the UK.For obvious reasons both sides will have kept silent on the matter - the UK because it would not want to embarrass a friendly government while the Thai government would not want its extradition charade to be exposed as a joke.I'm guessing Yingluck would also have been advised to keep shtoom.Now it seems like Yingluck has broken cover (accidentally?).Everything the Thai authorities have said since then or will say in the future about "urgently investigating" is a barefaced lie.They have known the situation since the outset.They lie and lie.They know everyone knows they are liars, and they don't care.

That photo was taken few months back judging from her non winter wear. The junta has been lying just about everything from elections to corruption reforms. Amazing there are posters here that still defend those incorrigible indefensible. 

Just now, Eric Loh said:

That photo was taken few months back judging from her non winter wear. The junta has been lying just about everything from elections to corruption reforms. Amazing there are posters here that still defend those incorrigible indefensible. 

There is only a couple of westerners and Thais still defending that which tells lies and is ineffective.  After Prem's comments, the junta will either have to do a much better job or step aside.  Think the hi-so's are not going to say let them eat cake anytime soon.  They already have stolen part of the legislature, crippling the average Thais influence.  A highly controlled, theatrical election will probably come in late 2018. 

When Yingluck does get photographed, she will look flawless as always. 

1 hour ago, ferguston said:

What annoys me is that my Thai partner had her visitor visa application turned down twice by the British embassy in BKK yet Ms Shinawatra seems able to waltz in with no problem.

Where did she apply for her entry visa ? Obviously not BKK.

May's corrupt "English" government.

Does it not occur to anyone holding such views that her visa(s) might have been granted long before she did a 'dexys' and that said visa might be valid for years or even the life of her passport(s)?

Edited by evadgib

44 minutes ago, connda said:

If verified to be her, than Mrs. Yingluck being granted asylum in the UK speaks volumes regarding UK foreign policy toward Thailand.

Being there is no indication she's even applied! IMO the huff and puff is strictly for domestic consumption as it was re ol' square-head; Prickly and co want them out of the way and are not actively perusing them via any of the usual channels but expect Joe Public to believe otherwise. 

Edited by evadgib

2 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

In the current climate of rich v poor London is the ideal place to hang out. And it won't be to long before titles are dished out Lady-Luck has a nice ring about it .
The UK's Immigration must be one of the easiest to side step for rich fleeing criminals even with a so say intentional arrest warrants on their head how?  

I am guessing you meant international arrest warrant, of which there is no such thing.
She has an arrest warrant in Thailand, and Interpol may or may not (unclear) have issued the equivalent of a "wanted" poster.
It is up to individual member nations whether to act on such.
Im my opinion the UK would be unlikely to.

Edited by Bill Miller
spelling

1 hour ago, Bill Miller said:

I am guessing you meant international arrest warrant, of which there is no such thing.
She has an arrest warrant in Thailand, and Interpol may or may not (unclear) have issued the equivalent of a "wanted" poster.
It is up to individual member nations whether to act on such.
Im my opinion the UK would be unlikely to.

I disagree. If, and that's a very big if, an Interpol notice, red or blue, has been issued, then UK police forces will act on it. They will not try and judge the merits of the case. That will be a matter for the courts to decide. 

But the UK forces will follow rules, unlike some other forces.

1 hour ago, yellowboat said:

There is only a couple of westerners and Thais still defending that which tells lies and is ineffective.  After Prem's comments, the junta will either have to do a much better job or step aside.  Think the hi-so's are not going to say let them eat cake anytime soon.  They already have stolen part of the legislature, crippling the average Thais influence.  A highly controlled, theatrical election will probably come in late 2018. 

When Yingluck does get photographed, she will look flawless as always. 

True - she always looks flawless when photographed, even when driving a tractor or growing mushrooms!

Easy when you happen to be a billionaire surrounded by lackeys and servants.

1 hour ago, gandalf12 said:

Just well there are no issues more inoirtant in Thailand or it could be considered an unnecessary fixation with a single person

Maybe because she is the last legally elected PM, bullied out of office by corrupt measures and sentenced for joke 'crimes', just to put back in power the old rich and privileged elite backed by people who cannot be mentioned.