192 sqm House - average costings

Not too far from me, also rural Chonburi between the bypass and the No7. I did a bit the same, had the shell built and finished it off myself. Bought kitchen units and built that myself with a granite worktop for about 50K. In fact I have just given it a facelift and tiled all the walls.
My bungalow is about half the size and was less than half the price you are looking at but that was 9 years ago, but on the other hand more complicated than normal, it was cavity wall construction.
There are some good builders around but you need to be careful there are also a great deal of cowboys. I was very fortunate the builder used to work for my father in law. Good luck.
day78_3.thumb.JPG.426d2c97aac7ccce66e1d18ddb28d572.JPG

Looks nice....Im sure there will be some ups and downs during the build. Still searching for a builder. Drawings arrived today.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Not too far from me, also rural Chonburi between the bypass and the No7. I did a bit the same, had the shell built and finished it off myself. Bought kitchen units and built that myself with a granite worktop for about 50K. In fact I have just given it a facelift and tiled all the walls.
My bungalow is about half the size and was less than half the price you are looking at but that was 9 years ago, but on the other hand more complicated than normal, it was cavity wall construction.
There are some good builders around but you need to be careful there are also a great deal of cowboys. I was very fortunate the builder used to work for my father in law. Good luck.

Looks nice....Im sure there will be some ups and downs during the build. Still searching for a builder. Drawings arrived today.