rooster59

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, steven100 said:

rubbish ....  she is a convicted criminal who did a runner just like the brother .... seems it runs in the family.   :shock1:

Victim of a political witch hunt like her brother, conducted by the elite backed by those who cannot be mentioned.

23 minutes ago, twizzian said:

Doesn’t airport immigration have her flight status to which country she last entered to confirm her whereabouts.

The police drove her to the Cambodian border and she walked over.

24 minutes ago, steven100 said:

rubbish ....  she is a convicted criminal who did a runner just like the brother .... seems it runs in the family.   :shock1:

To a minority who wish to see the status quo of the old dinosaur elite she is seen as a massive threat as the people love her. She would win any election here tomorrow and they can't have that can they?  No country will arrest her and she is free to roam. And why is that? 

Unfortunately your analysis is based on misinformation or you simply refuse to see the wood for the trees. Either way not many will agree with you as, thankfully, most people can see the obvious.  Why not concentrate on Red Bull or the Monk?  what is your hero doing about those?

Edited by PattayaAngel

22 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Victim of a political witch hunt like her brother, conducted by the elite backed by those who cannot be mentioned.

I agree, but she was still pretty stooopid with the rice scam/scheme.

The never-ending Thai version of "Where's Willy". :biggrin:

Yingluck appears to be in London enjoying the New Year's Sales, like a good populist ex-PM, while the ordinary people hope for a B15/day pay-boost, her brother's pre-election promise that 'they would all be rich within six months' having somehow failed to be delivered-upon. :wink:

I can't blame her, she should never have allowed family-loyalty to push her into accepting the job, in the first place.

But at least it puts to bed some of the conspiracy theories.

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

Khun Prayut Chan O Cha has requested that she be brought back and be held accountable. He won't stop until she is in jail ....   and he's just the one who can make it happen.

Good job Khun Prayut.

03914ed43e0d2f9b58c056825a861119.jpeg

PM Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha

Tell me Steven, when the junta leader is no longer the person making the requests (maybe a Shin is back in charge) will you move away from Thailand?

"She’s gone, Prawit says, get over it."

“The public is no longer interested because they’re aware she’s gone.” sep 4

If he could lend his little brother a watch maybe they could co-ordinate a meeting and talk about this.  Maybe in Hawaii.

To get a clear perspective on how that's going to happen, can some fearless journo compile a list of all criminals that have done a runner since the coup? Then we could sit back, have a beer & watch the RTP cross them off?

For the sake of clarity, if you look at a map of Thailand, S44 stops at the border. 

It would be really easy to get her arrested.....just wait until she has to do her 90 day report at UK Immigration..............................................

I am sure there are Thais out there that believe every country has the same farcical policies / scams as they do in LoS.

Current events suggest that corrupt politicians and immoral elites in every corner of this world are being outed and brought to justice.  I applaud this and hope that all public figures who deceive and wrong the people face justice before a righteous tribunal. 

2 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

There is zero chance anyone would extradite Yingluck to Thailand to face "justice" by a military Junta. Zero. Do you not understand this? Is not the lesson of Thaksin clear enough?

The only way that Yingluck will return to Thailand is if she chooses to do so. Period.

Please stop this blustering nonsense, you are making my belly hurt...

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

must be worrying for Prayut, any official rejection by the UK would imply the illegality of his government and cast aspersions on her trial, best leave it be, pretend we don't know where she is.  

2 hours ago, Artisi said:

And if these idiots do happen to stumble onto YL o/seas, how can they arrest her and bring her back. April fool's day everyday. 

Maybe a Thai tourist could make a citizens arrest, arrest her then Thaksin and then the red bull brat.

It is just a bunch of yada yada yada.

The Red Bull Brat will never face justice, to much money involved as with the others, the B2 also have no hope as the powerful murdering mafia are to rich and powerful.

2 hours ago, dinsdale said:

How about find Boss and bring him to justice. After all he did kill someone. Oh! I forgot. He's protected. 

I heard that Boss and Yingluck are coming back with the flying monk. Could just be a vicious rumor though.

Well I can tell you if it was a shopping Mall it was not over the Festive period, most are decked out in decorations etc.  It could have been taken at any of the thousands of malls anywhere in the country. If she has entered the UK legally, and committed NO CRIME , then to arrest her would need the current THAI Government to show that she has committed offences that warrant EXTRADITION  . Unlike Thailand, people in the UK are not arrested just because a Politician says so ,even less likely because a Foreign politician says so either. The UK is a Democracy and EVERYONE has RIGHTS, freedom is one of them .

The current Thai Government ought to recognise that and stop blustering and demanding , just put your case forward IF and it is a BIG IF the British Justice system agrees then she will be arrested and the extradition process will start until then as they say in Thailand Jai yen yen . ! 

Edited by Khun Paul
Spelling and a minor addition.