Police search for foreigner after Pattaya bar girl dies from condo fall

rooster59

3 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

Sherlock, she died when she hit the ground as so often the case when you fall or are pushed from a fifth floor. 

But as you'll learn later on as you progress in your forensic studies, a dead body doesn't die again when it hits the ground. That may be one of the questions on the exit exam, actually; thank me later.

Nor do YOU know if she fell or was pushed, as she may have been thrown. But it seems you were there: you'd best report in as a witness, man! I love this forum.

He was on his way to complete the deed when she was discovered and his window of opportunity was slammed shut.

Ah! Case solved. Report in ASAP.

I think we have to have an open mind until all the facts are in.

Needs to get the TVF Ironic Statement Of Day award. :laugh:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, JSixpack said:

But as you'll learn later on as you progress in your forensic studies, a dead body doesn't die again when it hits the ground. That may be one of the questions on the exit exam, actually; thank me later.

Nor do YOU know if she fell or was pushed, as she may have been thrown. But it seems you were there: you'd best report in as a witness, man! I love this forum.

Ah! Case solved. Report in ASAP.

Needs to get the TVF Ironic Statement Of Day award. :laugh:

did you actually read the story, she was still ALIVE when they found her, so "a dead body doesnt die again" statement is irrelevant

2 minutes ago, brianj1964 said:

did you actually read the story, she was still ALIVE when they found her, so "a dead body doesnt die again" statement is irrelevant

OK, got me. (Note how I freely man up and admit it :smile:). But we dunno what kind of shape she was in before the fall. Now I did focus on the real possibility of argument about the service charge which I think more compelling than arguing about the service.

1 minute ago, sanemax said:
1 hour ago, MaeJoMTB said:

(I've had at least 2 occasions where different Thai women in a room with me were threatening self harm, seems fairly common)

Not common at all, must be just you...............for some reason

Threatening, or following through?  Because the first is extremely common.  The other, not so much.

The "job" as a "bar girl" must be considered as one of the most Dangerous professions ever.

To rent a motorbike, a car or a home a contract need to be established together With proof of Identity and funds.

To rent someones body dosnt require anything but a small barfine and the rest is completely up to the Destiny.....

R.I.P 

It should be noted here, that the original post by rooster59 some 23 hours ago, gave no mention of the womans' name, or where she previously worked.

That's the way the OP appeared for the first 5 hours, hence why many early posters on the first 2 pages (myself included) made comment about her unknown identity or nationality.

Unannounced, the OP was altered (edited) at least 5 hours after the topic started, to then include her name, age and work place.

I make no speculation about the womans' death, but I agree with some previous posters, that somewhere there is a family mourning the loss of their daughter, and that is sad.

48 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

A body might show some signs of life, even when already dead.

I think many posters here on TV substantiate this fact.

If this was just a tragic accident or some kind of sex ritual gone wrong, if I were the foreign customer, I too would do a runner rather then have to endure or become a scapegoat for murder.

Edited by cyberfarang

6 hours ago, phuketrichard said:

wouldn't you say  thai?

Thank you phuketrichard , I was wondering how far throught the posts I was going to get with ' What nationality was she ' . I would say Thai as she was a bar girl.

Anyway from now on no more Pattaya readings for me .  Only misery . A NY resolution.

21 hours ago, Ludo55 said:

She was from Sky Bar in Soi 6. Reportedly having sex on the balcony and fell. The bloke bolted, maybe in fright

I would imagine thats the EXACT reason knowing full well whatever the circumstances he would likely to be blamed.

5 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

RIP, Wannipha Chanhuathon. Let's hope that they find the culprit who did that to you and let him rot in hell. 

Mmmm... already sentenced. Cool

but... if it is death by misadventure ( you gotta watch were you land, if having a fling on a balcony), then your really locking people up for stupidity.

now that too... isn’t an altogether bad idea... it just comes down to floor space availability (prison floor space)

25 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Mmmm... already sentenced. Cool

but... if it is death by misadventure ( you gotta watch were you land, if having a fling on a balcony), then your really locking people up for stupidity.

now that too... isn’t an altogether bad idea... it just comes down to floor space availability (prison floor space)

Please read the OP once more. It seems that she wasn't alone and not too many people leave used condoms and then jump off a hotel room. 

2 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Please read the OP once more. It seems that she wasn't alone and not too many people leave used condoms and then jump off a hotel room. 

Why read again... what did I write that makes you think I believed she was alone? (Ergo... please re read my post)

None the less, people flee the scene, for no good reason, other than panic, all the time.

And... in a foreign country with a rep like Thailand, fleeing may seem a wise decision, in the mist of panic

actually.... its so damn common here in Thailand, that it’s acceptable to flee the scene, as long as you turn yourself in sometime later... no additional charges laid.

so... it’s more than just about reading the post.... 

AND.... just curious... what would you have done with the used condom? A murderer would have removed them.... but in an accident, followed by an oops and panic, left behind seems reasonable.

39 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Why read again... what did I write that makes you think I believed she was alone? (Ergo... please re read my post)

None the less, people flee the scene, for no good reason, other than panic, all the time.

And... in a foreign country with a rep like Thailand, fleeing may seem a wise decision, in the mist of panic

actually.... its so damn common here in Thailand, that it’s acceptable to flee the scene, as long as you turn yourself in sometime later... no additional charges laid.

so... it’s more than just about reading the post.... 

AND.... just curious... what would you have done with the used condom? A murderer would have removed them.... but in an accident, followed by an oops and panic, left behind seems reasonable.

No point a farang fleeing. His passport number has been noted when he checked in. If it's a farang, he's done.