Chachoengsao: Jealous Thai man slashes estranged wife to death in neighbor's condo room

webfact

Jealous Thai man slashes estranged wife to death in neighbor's condo room

5pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

Police in Chachoengsao arrested a 38 year old man who murdered his estranged wife after she refused to get back together with him.

Norasingh Buakhiaw was detained by neighbors at a Sukprayoon Road condo after he committed the crime.

Dead in a room on the seventh floor was 40 year old Arom Chamsawat, a local department store clothes seller. She had been stabbed in the abdomen and neck and was lying in a pool of blood.

Two fruit paring knives were found at the scene - one bloodstained, another with the blade broken off.

Neighbor Phichet Sinchai said that the victim worked with his wife and had asked to come to their room for shelter as her estranged husband was on his way over.

At that moment Norasingh arrived and when she refused to face him he kick in the door of the neighbor's apartment and attacked her with two knives he had bought earlier.

He then fled the scene but was held by neighbors called by Pichet.

The suspect told police that he had split up with his wife who he had been with for three years. He had tried repeatedly to get back together with her after she moved out to the condo. He followed her there, to her work and made phone calls, all to no avail.

Then he was told by the victim that she had a new man. In a rage he bought two knives and drove over on his Honda Wave to where she was living.

Police found rope and electrical cord by the bike that they believe was to be used in the murder.

Norasingh was been detained Thursday by Pol Lieutenant Jatusoke Petchkhong investigating the murder.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-01-12

I really don't get it is it that hard to accept a relation is over.. don't they think before they act... in cases like this getting caught is almost 100% sure. 

I am scared of people like that who are so crazy they do whatever they want without thinking about the consequences. 

This has become a weekly event in Thailand. I never hear mention of any Marriage Counseling services here but they are badly needed and they might help the males accept that a relationship is over and they need to get on with their lives.  Too much rage here.

The fragility of Thai male egos can be debated, but it seems to me that the only difference between here and the US is that in the US we have things like restraining orders, police that respond to domestic violence in somewhat real-time, and stiff penalties for those who cannot control their behavior. Frankly, I see no shortage of deranged males in the US who can be just as delusional and just as dangerous as those here.

14 minutes ago, timendres said:

The fragility of Thai male egos can be debated, but it seems to me that the only difference between here and the US is that in the US we have things like restraining orders, police that respond to domestic violence in somewhat real-time, and stiff penalties for those who cannot control their behavior. Frankly, I see no shortage of deranged males in the US who can be just as delusional and just as dangerous as those here.

Although we dont have to compare everything to how it is in the USA

6 hours ago, Eddie Charles said:

Said so many times here: "Fragile Thai male egos."

To the point of nausea. 

You hear it so many times as these sorts of crimes are rarely reported in the fragile west media.  Same goes for suicides.  They pretend it doesn't happen but thankfully Thailand is still in the real world.

7 hours ago, robblok said:

I really don't get it is it that hard to accept a relation is over.. don't they think before they act... in cases like this getting caught is almost 100% sure. 

I am scared of people like that who are so crazy they do whatever they want without thinking about the consequences. 

Thais never think of the consequences of what they do. Just not part of their culture, and thinking of Stage 2 is just too hard. you know, like getting caught, going to jail for years and years, like life ruined.

Edited by Bangkok Barry

46 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Thais never think of the consequences of what they do. Just not part of their culture, and thinking of Stage 2 is just too hard. you know, like getting caught, going to jail for years and years, like life ruined.

The Thais i associate with seem to think things through and plan things out.. so its not a general trait. I will say that i feel acting impulsive here is more common and a lot of people are like you describe them.

8 hours ago, robblok said:

Thais are never thinking of consequences. Because of that they are driving like lunatics.

•  
  On 1/12/2018 at 11:56 AM, Eddie Charles said:

Said so many times here: "Fragile Thai male egos."

And Just Weird replied"

"Yes, said so many times that it is unoriginal, tedious and as meaningless as the first time it was said".

But the repetition which seems to offend you, does not make it any less true and it does explain why so many ex wives and girlfriends are murdered by their former partners, with apparently no fear of the consequences. 

20 hours ago, sanemax said:

18 hours ago, hansnl said:

Indeed!

No, we mustn't get in the way of all the Thai bashing on here, must we?

22 hours ago, timendres said:

21 hours ago, sanemax said:

I only mentioned the USA, because that is where I am from, and I can speak from direct experience. The simple point being that Thai men do not have some sort of monopoly on being incapable of handling relationships ending.