SURVEY: Should Trump be invited to Prince Harry's Wedding?

Scott

SURVEY: Should President Trump be invited to the Royal Wedding?  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, more to the point, it seems Prince Harry can't invite Obama as it would seem a slight to Donny John. So this is where we are at, that Donny John's frail little ego won't be able to handle Obama being invited but not himself. What a delicate little flower the man-child POTUS is.

Prince Harry should be free to invite (or not invite) whom ever he chooses and not have to worry about some backlash from a fragile infant or his followers.

Just now, Silurian said:

For me, more to the point, it seems Prince Harry can't invite Obama as it would seem a slight to Donny John. So this is where we are at, that Donny John's frail little ego won't be able to handle Obama being invited but not himself. What a delicate little flower the man-child POTUS is.

Prince Harry should be free to invite (or not invite) whom ever he chooses and not have to worry about some backlash from a fragile infant or his followers.

Who or what is this "Donny John" you keep banging on about? Most forum users are forced to use proper and correct names for public figures.

9 minutes ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Who or what is this "Donny John" you keep banging on about? Most forum users are forced to use proper and correct names for public figures.

Donny John's full name is Donald John Trump. Donny is a socially acceptable variant of Donald. What is wrong with using Donny? Does it bother you for some reason? Or maybe you have an issue with Donny Osmond?

Edited by Silurian

6 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Donny John's full name is Donald John Trump. Donny is a socially acceptable variant of Donald. What is wrong with using Donny? Does it bother you for some reason? Or maybe you have an issue with Donny Osmond?

Oh dear, you've hurt the poor little orange blossom.

Why would anyone want to have that thing at their wedding? Weddings are supposed to be happy times; having that orange ball of slightly melted wax lurking behind all the young women and leering would certainly be a damper on the festivities.

It is a British affair, let the Brits enjoy it! 

2 hours ago, Silurian said:

As we are not All American ,we did not have a clue who you were talking about . get it now?

It is a mute point since President Trump has on several occurrences shown himself to be chicken when it comes to visiting England.... The wedding is in England....  if you don't want him there invite him, but mention he first has to have a public reception.... then the chicken won't want to go.

24 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

As we are not All American ,we did not have a clue who you were talking about . get it now?

FYI - Google (Donny John) and see whose profile appears on the right hand side of the screen.

Edited by Silurian

33 minutes ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Why would anyone want to have that thing at their wedding? Weddings are supposed to be happy times; having that orange ball of slightly melted wax lurking behind all the young women and leering would certainly be a damper on the festivities.

It is a British affair, let the Brits enjoy it! 

Hey do you know what country his fiancé is from by any chance?

10 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

Hey do you know what country his fiancé is from by any chance?

I she paying for the wedding?  Is Donald Trump a family friend?  The only reason (IMHO) for Donald Trump to be invited is as a matter of state. Royalty has no standing in the United States, so no obligation to invite.  His invite would only be for diplomatic reasons - and given Trumps lack of being able to be diplomatic... screw him, United Kingdom and the Royal family first (using his normal diplomatic language).

42 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

A better question is would Trump want to go to the wedding? 

No, it's not the question.   People are routinely invited to weddings where they do not wish or cannot attend.   The invite is important.

5 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

I she paying for the wedding?  Is Donald Trump a family friend?  The only reason (IMHO) for Donald Trump to be invited is as a matter of state. Royalty has no standing in the United States, so no obligation to invite.  His invite would only be for diplomatic reasons - and given Trumps lack of being able to be diplomatic... screw him, United Kingdom and the Royal family first (using his normal diplomatic language).

I was ONLY commenting on your last line saying " It's a British affair, let the Brits enjoy it."  It is NOT just a BRITISH affair only if Harry's new wife is from the United States. Many guests will be American and there will be even more Americans at the wedding then  at Harry's moms wedding. Get it?  I said nothing about DT attending and he has no connection to Harry at all so why would he want to go and why would Harry want him to go? Please put down your fourth cup of coffee dude!!  You come off as hyper. 

7 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

I was ONLY commenting on your last line saying " It's a British affair, let the Brits enjoy it."  It is NOT just a BRITISH affair only if Harry's new wife is from the United States. Many guests will be American and there will be even more Americans at the wedding then  at Harry's moms wedding. Get it?  I said nothing about DT attending and he has no connection to Harry at all so why would he want to go and why would Harry want him to go? Please put down your fourth cup of coffee dude!!  You come off as hyper. 

Only channeling my inner Donald Trump :shock1:

BTW, Samui Bodoh is who you are quoting.  The only treatment that Donald Trump deserves is the way he treats others -- and he has been pretty clear about his distain for other countries - the city of London... it is time he add the UK to his list.

Edited by bkkcanuck8

The bride, like most people American or non,  hates Trump so that's enough reason not to invite him. The Prince is friends with Obama therefore he should for sure get an invite. Maybe that idiot kid of Bibi's is getting married the same time so Trump can go there.

Just tell him we are saving him from having to interact and meet all the heads of state and prime minister for all those shithole countries that are part of the Commonwealth.  Oh wait, the head of state for a large number of those shithole countries -- is the Queen.  That is reason enough not to invite him, he undiplomatically insulted her subjects.

Edited by bkkcanuck8

He might stuff pieces of wedding cake into his pockets.  Watch him.  Trump can't even find good lawyers, because of his reputation for not paying people.

The Brits should invite me instead of Trump.  I know how to be a gentleman, I don't denigrate people (certainly not due to their skin color), and I tell better stories (Don tells dumb little self-centered stories and repeats them over and over).   Plus, I wouldn't mind all the free food and champagne (Don doesn't drink. He pops pills instead).

47 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Agree.

Plus Barack and Michelle have become something of a favorite of QE II and the royal family and on that basis I hope they do get invited. 

Barack and Michelle are now historical in regard to president and first lady status so the diplomatic niceties are different. 

36 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Only channeling my inner Donald Trump :shock1:

BTW, Samui Bodoh is who you are quoting.  The only treatment that Donald Trump deserves is the way he treats others -- and he has been pretty clear about his distain for other countries - the city of London... it is time he add the UK to his list.

Ok. I have not had my first cup yet but will be getting a double on the way to the gym now!  I don't think he will say anything very naughty about the U.K. ( yet) unless Theresa May Tweets something about him which would be hilarious btw.  But the mayor of London is a different story, DT and him will have some more name calling for sure. Harry and the royals won't miss DT a bit at the wedding either. This wedding will be more fun and they are too classy to invite someone who may take away from the event.