January 17, 20188 yr Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Next Up For Thailand By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter Rocker Sek Loso, who just today challenged results of a recent drug test, enjoys a moment of levity with an officer of the law. BANGKOK — The announcement of the nation’s first legal marijuana cultivation facility presages changes to the nation’s drug laws that will soon allow medical use of cannabis, Thailand’s top drug enforcement agent said Tuesday. A recent rewrite of the nation’s strict narcotics laws will allow marijuana to be sold legally over-the-counter with a doctors’ prescription, Narcotics Control Board director Sirinya Sitdhichai said Tuesday. Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2018/01/17/medical-marijuana-dispensaries-next-thailand/ -- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-1-17
January 17, 20188 yr Popular Post I feel an overwhelming urge to visit a doctor. Any Doctor. At least any doctor who will give me a prescription. This place is utterly retarded on weed use, so hopefully this will go through. About time some common sense hit the country. Their drug laws have totally failed to date.
January 17, 20188 yr Popular Post As long as rehab clinics are introduced to help people come off Marijuana, then I suppose that's ok. 3, 2, 1.......
January 17, 20188 yr Popular Post Can see a U-turn coming, they already axed the Marijuana farm, will the same happen here. regards worgeordie
January 17, 20188 yr Few hours ago the beloved PM declared more research was required before the opening of a farm.....looks like it won't happen on his clock. There's an interesting documentary about this called *highland*, well worth a watch.
January 17, 20188 yr Popular Post 28 minutes ago, faraday said: As long as rehab clinics are introduced to help people come off Marijuana, then I suppose that's ok. 3, 2, 1....... I ain't gonna go to rehab, I say, no no no
January 18, 20188 yr Popular Post Thailand's self-appointed generals turned politicians were leaning slightly towards reason (re; pot laws), but..... they went flaccid. I suspect US's DEA heard about little Thailand thinking for itself, and rushed in to set the Thai generals/politicians straight. Thailand follows DEA dictates, in no small part because the DEA shovels lots of money and favors at pliable countries which echo archaic US federal laws. The same laws which maintain hemp as a dangerous drug (which any knowledgeable person knows is hogwash).
January 18, 20188 yr I hope this comes really happens. I'm all for marijuana use, whether it be for medical use or recreational. But let me just play devil's advocate for a second. I've got medical certs from doctors before and they've barely even looked at me. Just signed me off and I pay money. Could the same not be done to get a prescription of weed? I wonder what sorts of protocols they'll have in place to ensure doctors are only prescribing to the people who need it.
January 18, 20188 yr Popular Post As long as rehab clinics are introduced to help people come off Marijuana, then I suppose that's ok. 3, 2, 1.......Marijuana is not addictive.Sent from my SM-G9287C using Tapatalk
January 18, 20188 yr 1 hour ago, boomerangutang said: Boomer responds: What a load of green crap. Prayut has his head stuck in a place which I can't articulate about for reasons known to T.Visaites. Would that be where the sun doesn't shine?
January 18, 20188 yr 41 minutes ago, Rayfish said: Marijuana is not addictive. Sent from my SM-G9287C using Tapatalk Didn't say it was... However, Marijuana withdrawal syndrome is well documented, & many people need help in stopping.
January 18, 20188 yr The 'big cheese' has put a hold on growing medical marijuana in the Kingdom. Don't rush off to your local dispensary yet.
January 18, 20188 yr 16 hours ago, faraday said: As long as rehab clinics are introduced to help people come off Marijuana, then I suppose that's ok. 3, 2, 1....... No need, introduced long ago.
January 18, 20188 yr 18 minutes ago, faraday said: Didn't say it was... However, Marijuana withdrawal syndrome is well documented, & many people need help in stopping. Yes, and I bet you were out campaigning for a gamblers rehab when Thailand introduced the lottery, they are in a similar category of necessity regarding withdrawal symptoms.
January 18, 20188 yr Popular Post It‘s just a matter of time. Time for big Thai tobacco to get ahead of this. Time for the big players to get in line for envelopes I love the term "agricultural entrepreneurs" I am hoping for some nice weed coffee houses But, will I be able to smoke it on the beach?
January 18, 20188 yr Popular Post 4 minutes ago, steven100 said: Drugs are illegal, they are scum and a scourge on any society. i dont believe your posting on tv and your that clean.....the skeletons in your closet must be boners
January 18, 20188 yr Popular Post 12 minutes ago, steven100 said: Drugs are illegal, they are scum and a scourge on any society. Duh! I guess you have been lucky (or a liar) in life and have never consulted a properly qualified Doctor of medicine, for any illness or injury suffered? And would refuse the medications offered because in your tiny little mind they are illegal!! Edited January 18, 20188 yr by lvr181 Additional comment
January 18, 20188 yr 17 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said: Yes, and I bet you were out campaigning for a gamblers rehab when Thailand introduced the lottery, they are in a similar category of necessity regarding withdrawal symptoms. Nope.
January 18, 20188 yr 16 hours ago, faraday said: As long as rehab clinics are introduced to help people come off Marijuana, then I suppose that's ok. 3, 2, 1....... Ummm..... since when was marijuana addictive??? Allegedly it is NOT so!!
January 18, 20188 yr 38 minutes ago, faraday said: Didn't say it was... However, Marijuana withdrawal syndrome is well documented, & many people need help in stopping. That is so not true. I was a medicinal patient for almost 15 years in California. I came here and found it almost unattainable so its been almost 6 months now without it. No withdrawal symptoms of any sort. Not saying I would turn down a joint but I'm doing just fine without it. Not sure if my health issue is any better/worse but I'll survive
January 18, 20188 yr As a registered substance abuse counselor, I can categorically state that for some people, it is a substance subject to abuse and dependence - commonly called addiction. I say this not only from my experience in treating people, but from the Diagnostic and Statistic Manual (rev 5: https://www.amhc.org/1408-addictions/article/48502-the-diagnostic-criteria-for-substance-use-disorders-addiction
January 18, 20188 yr 16 hours ago, faraday said: As long as rehab clinics are introduced to help people come off Marijuana, then I suppose that's ok. 3, 2, 1....... The ignorance is strong in this one.
January 18, 20188 yr 1 minute ago, noahvail said: As a registered substance abuse counselor, I can categorically state that for some people, it is a substance subject to abuse and dependence - commonly called addiction. I say this not only from my experience in treating people, but from the Diagnostic and Statistic Manual (rev 5: https://www.amhc.org/1408-addictions/article/48502-the-diagnostic-criteria-for-substance-use-disorders-addiction Are we talking about medicinal marijuana/cannabis or non medicinal? There is a very big difference.
January 18, 20188 yr 3 minutes ago, lust said: The ignorance is strong in this one. And you are grossly uneducated about substance abuse. So, shall we stop trading insults? Far better, I think
January 18, 20188 yr Please inform us of the differences between the ingredients of medical vs recreational marijuana. Are the the same differences as between medical and recreational opioids?
Create an account or sign in to comment