Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Next Up For Thailand

snoop1130

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bumofdabeach said:

The issue of testing drivers for pot in their system isn't able to determine if they just smoked a joint before driving or a few weeks back. Unlike alcohol it stays in your system for weeks

Sent from my Lenovo A1000 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

how true.  but it can tell if you are imapired.  ie 999,999 ppm is impaired and 1ppm isn t.  The affect of marijuana is greater when you have more, very similiar to alchohol.  one toke doesn t make you impaired nor does one drink.

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

I agree that drink driving is illegal and is responsible for many road deaths, however year on year .. the message that drink driving is unacceptable seems to be getting across as the number of fatalities regarding alcohol are dropping as well as those being stopped & charged.  Texting and mobile use is another big killer.

Now though, the problem is that drug testing of drivers shows an increase in those testing positive, which I think is unacceptable.  Stop druggies getting behind the wheel.

I don t believe anyone on the forum proposes getting high and driving is not illegal and wrong.  But no more wrong than drinking and driving. if you want to ban marijauna because some do not follow the law ban alchohol slaes as well.

Next presscription drugs, legal and prescribed can impair, ban prescription drugs as well.

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

I agree that drink driving is illegal and is responsible for many road deaths, however year on year .. the message that drink driving is unacceptable seems to be getting across as the number of fatalities regarding alcohol are dropping as well as those being stopped & charged.  Texting and mobile use is another big killer.

Now though, the problem is that drug testing of drivers shows an increase in those testing positive, which I think is unacceptable.  Stop druggies getting behind the wheel.

What's it now got to do with driving?  You were on about drug takers being scum, I am just pointing out that alcohol kills, and in far greater numbers than any other drug, it also results in more wives being battered, more children abused, more streets vandalised, more fights and more accidents than any other drug.  If we must generalise then it is the alcohol consumers who are the biggest scum.

1 hour ago, isaanbanhou said:

how true.  but it can tell if you are imapired.  ie 999,999 ppm is impaired and 1ppm isn t.  The affect of marijuana is greater when you have more, very similiar to alchohol.  one toke doesn t make you impaired nor does one drink.

The old test that showed a month after use could not show impairment as it was detecting a substance that does not have a psychoactive effect and is not metabolised.  The new tests that show decreasing levels over time are detecting the metabolites that get the user high.

• 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, Khaleed said:

Like anyone here, i am one of the people who agreed that marijuana can be legalized all over the world. Aside that it gives a good benefit to our body it can help us also to cured depression same as my problem now upon checking the net i read here https://www.greenmed.io/ We just need to believe and try this so we will know if it works, and i  read that they have a store where i can buy so i went to a dispensary where i can buy the MJ i want. 

Are you talking medical MJ or just MJ?

Unfortunately,  all too often, hallucinatory drugs are involved in road trauma. May make the user feel good but a very bad effect on the road trauma victims!

Decriminalised maybe, legalised NO. We have enough problems with alcohol and driving, (not to mention abuse in the home etc.) no need to add more drugs to the problems.

18 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

Are you talking medical MJ or just MJ?

Unfortunately,  all too often, hallucinatory drugs are involved in road trauma. May make the user feel good but a very bad effect on the road trauma victims!

Decriminalised maybe, legalised NO. We have enough problems with alcohol and driving, (not to mention abuse in the home etc.) no need to add more drugs to the problems.

Hallucinatory weed??  

What have you been smoking?

On 1/18/2018 at 9:14 AM, Rayfish said:

Marijuana is not addictive.

True! but some people have addictive personalities, alcohol is not addictive either but gets abused by some (Many!) :shock1:

Yesterday there was an article in Thairath newspaper that a delegation of ministry officials visited a medicinal cannabis business in Canada. And that this Canadian business is interested to grow and process medicinal Marihuana here. As advantages were named the suitable climate and cheap cost of production.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a medical professional in the US. My wife is Thai. I am a medical cannabis user. I am not an advocate of  pharmaceutical  drugs due to the high severe side affects. Medical cannabis is not addictive ladies and gentlemen! I travel with my wife where cannabis can not be taken. I use cannabis in doses, as it should be used. I often have no choice but to leave it behind. I have no withdrawal in any way. If your wanting the perscriprion so you can party, then there's the problem. It is a useful and harmless method of pain control. Statistics have proven. Stop listening to propaganda created in the 60's.

Archived