Consumer foundation offers legal assistance to customers sued by Mazda

rooster59

I like to know, which problems these Mazda 2 have. «Engine problems when speeding» sounds strange. Did the the drives overheat the engine because they are driving too fast and too long and ignored warnings?

2 hours ago, juehoe said:

I like to know, which problems these Mazda 2 have. «Engine problems when speeding» sounds strange. Did the the drives overheat the engine because they are driving too fast and too long and ignored warnings?

I, too, would like to know more detail about this issue.  I have a 2016 Mazda 2 SkyActiv with no issues so far.   What the heck can I expect?  I cannot find any information on the internet.  Maybe looking in the wrong places?????

• Like 2

Although it is not made very clear  by just stating XD High Plus and Sky Active I gather this is only those Mazda 2 and Mazda CX-3 that are fitted with the 1.5 liter diesel engine. I bought a Mazda CX-3 two years ago but with the 2.0 liter petrol engine. I was warned by a friend that the small displacement turbo supercharged diesel engines can be troublesome as he had a bad experience with his  Subaru (which has a similar engine) when pushed hard.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, patekatek said:

I, too, would like to know more detail about this issue.  I have a 2016 Mazda 2 SkyActiv with no issues so far.   What the heck can I expect?  I cannot find any information on the internet.  Maybe looking in the wrong places?????

Yours is probably the petrol version and should not give any problems. See my post above about the diesel engines.

5 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

Well this has made a decision for me I was considering buying the Mazda  3 However How in all honestly can I buy a car of a company that will sue me if I am not satisfied with their product

My guess Is I will not be the only one making this decision Shame on you Mazda Your customer should always come first

Get the petrol engine no problems with that. Only the diesels (and only when used in extreme conditions) 

• Like 1

You will buy our poo

15 minutes ago, zaZa9 said:

If I stand back and look squarely at the above issue , I guess that this must be a matter of the peculiarities of Thailand and its strange Thai  legal system.

Lets face it , Mazda is an extremely reputable Co. of International standing and must have dealt with huge issues in many  different countries and always come out of them with the Mazda name untarnished  - or we all would  be avoiding  that car maker like the plague. Instead , Mazda has a very good name.

Wrong. "Extremely reputable Co.'s" do not sue their own customers over complaints. 

This defamation law is not unique to Thailand, I think many of the commonwealth countries have the same law.

57 minutes ago, patekatek said:

I also have no problems with my Mazdas (8 vehicles since 2008).

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Time Traveller said:

You will buy our poo

Wrong. "Extremely reputable Co.'s" do not sue their own customers over complaints. 

This defamation law is not unique to Thailand, I think many of the commonwealth countries have the same law.

i think he meant up until now

Many times consumers are complaining things that are clearly beyond the scope of warranty. To make matter worse, the people working in these brands have no clue as usual in Thailand, of how to handle customer complains and follow-up rectification is there are any. I personally feel these brands have been cornered by ridiculous demands!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

99% of the population are in denial about one thing or another , trying not to lose the proverbial face; now it seems even car makers are at it, trying to deny responsibility for their design and production errors...SAD Company!!!

• Like 2