Watch Shop In Pattaya

pyros

Hi ,

I'm going to Thailand in 2 weeks and i will be visiting Pattaya for sure . Since i'm looking for a real Omega watch and i don't really want to go to Bkk unless needed ( i know there are a few real shops there ) , i am looking for an adress of a real Omega dealer in the Pattaya area . I'm pretty sure there must be 1 but i don't really know where ... Does somebody here knows one ??? I'not interested in fakes or replica's , allthough some are nice and i have a few at home but i want the real stuff . thx for any help ...

There's a watch place on the second floor of the Royal Garden Mall (2nd Road end) that sells most big name brands - certainly Gucci, Raymond Weil, Rolex and the like. I think they also sell Omegas. Try them out, they are legit.

And incidenatlly they have a watch reapir service there for name brand watches that is very good. They repaired and cleaned 2 Guccis and a Raymoind Weil while I waited, and I was very impressed with the workmanship, and the cost was minimal.

There's a watch place on the second floor of the Royal Garden Mall (2nd Road end) that sells most big name brands - certainly Gucci, Raymond Weil, Rolex and the like. I think they also sell Omegas. Try them out, they are legit.

And incidenatlly they have a watch reapir service there for name brand watches that is very good. They repaired and cleaned 2 Guccis and a Raymoind Weil while I waited, and I was very impressed with the workmanship, and the cost was minimal.

I agree that this watch repair merchant can be trusted; but a service on my TAG cost 6,000 baht, so not quite 'minimal'. However I am happy with the job done. It has not lost a second in seven months.

To OP: Buy an Omega in a Middle Eastern airport: good value with worldwide guarantee.

I agree that this watch repair merchant can be trusted; but a service on my TAG cost 6,000 baht, so not quite 'minimal'. However I am happy with the job done. It has not lost a second in seven months.

To OP: Buy an Omega in a Middle Eastern airport: good value with worldwide guarantee.

Fly via Emirates, Etihad or another airline going via M.East and there you are en route to Thailand / Pattaya ( if it,s not to late. )

marshbags :o

Edited by marshbags