chuchok

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody,

I agree Mike is not bad.

But have anybody tried "BURGERS & MORE" ???

It is Class...

It is on the canal road and all the details are perfect.

The deco, the atmosphere, the chairs, finally a chair where I am confortable...

And I did not tell you about the Burger, they have everything on it, and can make it at your taste.

just one word: FANTASTIC !!!!

willythewolf

Hi everybody,

I agree Mike is not bad.

It is Class...

And I did not tell you about the Burger, they have everything on it, and can make it at your taste.

willythewolf

Oh Boy, we're off again......"release the Burger Masters"'

Hasn't anyone produced a special World Cup Burger yet?

Hi everybody,

I agree Mike is not bad.

It is Class...

willythewolf

If a World Cup Burger is produce I hope its better than the programs were watching AND the burger is in English.:D That aside welcome back burger thread.:) I still think Mikes burger sucks.

Hi everybody,

I agree Mike is not bad.

It is Class...

willythewolf

? Whatsa World Crap Burger ????

A. ......

Happy Resurrection Day...... Next try for the Red Lion, O'Mally Thread of yesteryear

:)

.... and willy, can you be more specific..... where is your place...??

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Hi everybody,

I agree Mike is not bad.

It is Class...

willythewolf

? Whatsa World Crap Burger ????

A. ......

Happy Resurrection Day...... Next try for the Red Lion, O'Mally Thread of yesteryear

:D

.... and willy, can you be more specific..... where is your place...??

Next door to Mikes. :)

The Saloon uses two,different grades of beef.

IMHO, the bacon cheeseburger (which comes with imported beef) is the way to go, however, their basic cheesebuger with Thai ground beef won the "Best Burger in Chiang Mai" prize last year.

Amazin sandwich has a burger worth the money you pay, if they jsut got rid of thoseFarmhouse buns and toast the buns id be a regular. SoupaSteak is like a microwave burger.

other than that, Burger King is still the best i've found so far, been to Mike's but the burgers are to commercialized.

Hi everybody,

I agree Mike is not bad.

It is Class...

willythewolf

If a World Cup Burger is produce I hope its better than the programs were watching AND the burger is in English.:D That aside welcome back burger thread.:) I still think Mikes burger sucks.

I'd love to hear suggestions for an 'England World Cup Burger' after last nights performance, or rather 'non performance' as they never showed up. I think an underdone, grissle burger on a stale bun, with some of that wilted lettuce should suffice and it will probably taste as disgusting as their performance - if that's possible! :D

Sorry I am not going to read 9 pages on burgers but... but... I have rediscovered The Duke's and since I see this thread I will mention it (perhaps for the 100th time in this thread).

The Duke's 99 Baht burger at the location on the river is the best burger I've had in Thailand. I go long ways to get there sometimes. It's 119 with Cheese.

I already liked the Dukes/Night Bazaar burgers - they're good + huge - but I don't think they have the 99 Baht one? I haven't been to the night bazaar location since I found the one on the river (cross Nawarat bridge and take a right). The 99 Baht burger is so good I had to order it every time and so haven't tried anything else there. Hmm.. I am getting hungry time to end this post.

Stopped going to Mike's years ago. BK is BK, if you like your burgers with spray-on charcoal-grill taste then why not! The wife loves it.

Stopped going to Mike's years ago. BK is BK, if you like your burgers with spray-on charcoal-grill taste then why not! The wife loves it.

But you get such lovely diesel fumes on your Burger (corner of Changmoi Road)

I can't think of a worse place to eat a meal.

But you get such lovely diesel fumes on your Burger (corner of Changmoi Road)

I can't think of a worse place to eat a meal.

Worse place, worse tast, worst meat, everthing tast the same. Same grease. :)

Making the burger yourself is the best way. Buy a rib eye from Tesco or Carr Four, and chop it up into hamburger meat, season it, and toss it on the grill. The rib eyes from these two stores have amazing flavor for the price (between 40 - 80 baht). One rib eye can make about 2 nice sized burgers.

I to like to make my own burgers but have a problem when cooking them they seem to fall apart when turning them over, what do you guys use to keep them together (Apart from glue and nails that is :) )

I to like to make my own burgers but have a problem when cooking them they seem to fall apart when turning them over, what do you guys use to keep them together (Apart from glue and nails that is :) )

I use one of these. You can find them at BigC or Lotus.

post-566-070520800 1276940386_thumb.jpg

, been to Mike's but the burgers are to commercialized.

Help, please. What does it mean when a burger is too commercialized? Just curious.

I like Duke's 99 baht burger and it includes a choice of fries, or slaw, or other stuff on the side.

PLEASE, PLEASE---enough already!

We must have heard enough about all the burgers in Chiang Mai--let's end this now.

Never in a thousand years. Food threads are the life blood of the Chiang Mai Form. Dukes is number one IMO.:)

Making the burger yourself is the best way. Buy a rib eye from Tesco or Carr Four, and chop it up into hamburger meat, season it, and toss it on the grill. The rib eyes from these two stores have amazing flavor for the price (between 40 - 80 baht). One rib eye can make about 2 nice sized burgers.

Freeze them for a little while, not until they are frozen but until they stick together better.

Freeze them for a little while, not until they are frozen but until they stick together better.

I think he means that they stick to the grill not the freezer wall & why would anyone want to eat a hamburger that is frozen and stuck to something else.. ???

:D

For steaks and BBQ Ribs as well as over-all fine restaurant, the Dukes in Numero Uno in CM

signed : A professional eater

Turn a descent rib eye steak into hamburger.....you heathen you......

, been to Mike's but the burgers are to commercialized.

Help, please. What does it mean when a burger is too commercialized? Just curious.

I like Duke's 99 baht burger and it includes a choice of fries, or slaw, or other stuff on the side.

When they taste like paper, the buns are cold and the cheese isn't melted.

• 1 year later...

Had the most amazing fish burger at Fatimah Burger House across from the mosque near the Night Bazaar. For 65 bhat, I ate a huge burger made with love.

I can't understand why people love Mike's ...

I to like to make my own burgers but have a problem when cooking them they seem to fall apart when turning them over, what do you guys use to keep them together (Apart from glue and nails that is smile.gif )

Didn't folks use to use a little raw egg or fine bread crumbs mixed into the meat before making a patty to help with that?

Not sure but I think that is what I remember.

Edited by flying

Had the most amazing fish burger at Fatimah Burger House across from the mosque near the Night Bazaar. For 65 bhat, I ate a huge burger made with love.

I can't understand why people love Mike's ...

I keep on hearing about burger places close to mosque's, but can never find them...didnt even know there was a mosque around the night bazarre.