SURVEY: Do you want Trump to finish his first term?

Scott

SURVEY: Do you WANT Trump to finish his first term?  

479 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Did anyone ever doubt the rich would continue getting richer?

Whats wrong with being richer,its a wonderful achievement,its capitalism at its high watermark

2 minutes ago, Opl said:

From your article

"Philip Alston, the UN special rapporteur who acts as a watchdog on extreme poverty around the world, has issued a withering critique of the state of America today". 

If ,only if this is true ,then why on earth do we need more illegal aliens to suck off the system, until they get situated and assimilate in a broken system,if they do assimulate. Don't you see how ridiculous this all is. On one hand the left says, we are heartless,then the other side of the mouth says we inject poverty.

OK, we know without any doubt that "trump" is an amazingly prolific LIAR.

But does his objective horribleness rise to the level of evil?

I'd like to see that poll.

I have called him evil many times before, so yes, I do think he is evil, and by association his supporters and those that have any power to check him (fellow "trump" party republicans) that just go along with the evil  ... do the math. 

Is There Such A Thing As Evil — And Is Trump It?

No, Trump isn’t Hitler. Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and history’s other butchers belong in their own circle of hell. But as Adam Roy, in his Forward piece “Yes, You Should be Comparing Trump to Hitler,” wrote, “Does [Trump’s evil] need to flower into something truly monstrous before we recognize it for what it really is?” The connection I want to make from Hitler to Trump is the bridge that Bullock builds from the origin of the Führer’s evil to the etiology of our own dear leader’s malignity. A cynic, a con artist, an actor who eventually believed in the part he played: That fits Trump perfectly, like a little hand in a little glove.

https://forward.com/culture/403653/is-there-such-a-thing-as-evil-and-is-trump-it/?attribution=home-hero-item-text-2

• Like 1

7 hours ago, riclag said:

From your article

"Philip Alston, the UN special rapporteur who acts as a watchdog on extreme poverty around the world, has issued a withering critique of the state of America today". 

If ,only if this is true ,then why on earth do we need more illegal aliens to suck off the system, until they get situated and assimilate in a broken system,if they do assimulate. Don't you see how ridiculous this all is. On one hand the left says, we are heartless,then the other side of the mouth says we inject poverty.

How exactly do these people in your rather unfortunate choice of words "suck off the system"?, (I assume you mean parasitizing the system and not giving it great joy)

Edited by bristolboy
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, bristolboy said:

How exactly do these people in your rather unfortunate choice of words "suck off the system"?, (I assume you mean parasitizing the system and not giving it great joy)

Maybe better to post in the immigrant thread

Come in legal,or don't come at all. 

Edited by riclag

4 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

The New cover of Time Magazine - Awesome. I wonder if Trump will hang this one in his Golf Courses?

1889091967_ScreenShot2018-06-22at01_22_40.png.f09546b7362d66ccfead49f8e571550c.png

If America is so bad ,with gun violence, murders,drugs,gangs,poverty,bad economy,racism,bias,white supremacy,Nazism,high cost medical care etc.Why the hell would the left want to send them here. Seems cruel! Better they stay put,until PT leaves office in 2024

Edited by riclag

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Better they stay put,until PT leaves office in 2024

Well if only these poverty ridden persecuted souls had flat screen TV's and a satellite news service where they could watch Fox and CNN all day I am quite sure they would favor Iraq to the USA as a favorable place to claim asylum.

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Why the hell would the left want to send them here.

What has it got to do with the left 'wanting' to send them to the US. Are Fox giving out free kool-aid vouchers again?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Well if only these poverty ridden persecuted souls had flat screen TV's and a satellite news service where they could watch Fox and CNN all day I am quite sure they would favor Iraq to the USA as a favorable place to claim asylum.

What has it got to do with the left 'wanting' to send them to the US. Are Fox giving out free kool-aid vouchers again?

You know as well as I do, poverty doesn't stop a family from obtaining , 42 inch tv's or Iphone 6's  who live in tin roof shacks.

I'm seeing a trend now.

Renowned conservative pundit/columnist GEORGE WILL calls for a BLUE WAVE in November to help castrate the big bad emperor.

The republican party is now the party of that horror show "trump." If the republican party is going to save itself (and the country) that's got to change. Because he is so TOXIC.

George Will: This November, cast your vote against the GOP

Meaningless noise is this administration's appropriate libretto because, just as a magnet attracts iron filings, Trump attracts, and is attracted to, louts.

In today's GOP, which is the president's plaything, he is the mainstream. So, to vote against his party's cowering congressional caucuses is to affirm the nation's honor while quarantining him.

http://www.dailycamera.com/columnists/ci_31960648/george-will-this-november-cast-your-vote-against

Public support for IMPEACHMENT is at Nixon levels now. That's significant because he was definitely going to be impeached before he was pressured to resign

I wouldn't bet that "trump" will be impeached but IF the blue wave materializes he may want to resign anyway. 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/22/politics/impeach-trump-nixon-support-bill-clinton-poll/index.html

There's nearly a Nixon '74 level of public support for impeaching Trump

Public support for IMPEACHMENT is at Nixon levels now. That's significant because he was definitely going to be impeached before he was pressured to resign

I wouldn't bet that "trump" will be impeached but IF the blue wave materializes he may want to resign anyway. 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/22/politics/impeach-trump-nixon-support-bill-clinton-poll/index.html

There's nearly a Nixon '74 level of public support for impeaching Trump

The blue wave is inevitable!!!!!

The orange buffoon must go!!!!

Impeach 45!!!!

16 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

You haven't been the world's policeman. You've been the world's bully.

So I guess thats why everybody calls on us when they are in trouble, need money, or help with a natural disaster?? Yep, Righto.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TunnelRat69 said:

So I guess thats why everybody calls on us when they are in trouble, need money, or help with a natural disaster?? Yep, Righto.

Every country lends/borrows money.

Every country comes to other's aid during natural disasters.

The US decides who is in trouble and just shows up with its military uninvited.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, mogandave said:

The blue wave is inevitable!!!!!

The orange buffoon must go!!!!

Impeach 45!!!!

Don't say it's inevitable, people will use that as an excuse not to vote. 

The blue wave is possible but only if people vote.

• Like 2

Again Trump is using the language of vilification (invader) and pushing for  removal of the rule of law. 

http://time.com/5320551/trump-immediate-deportation-no-court-hearing/

It is estimated in the coming ten - 15 years the Chinese economy will significantly outperform the US an well as influence on the global stage. Trump is leading the US in a downward spiral including no vision for justice and decency.

It is staggering so many US citizens approve of Trump's leadership, it is claimed Trump is now receiving a 45% approval rating. "Light on the Hill" - more like lead me from Light into Darkness.

Edited by simple1

Again Trump is using the language of vilification (invader) and pushing for  removal of the rule of law. 

http://time.com/5320551/trump-immediate-deportation-no-court-hearing/

It is estimated in the coming ten - 15 years the Chinese economy will significantly outperform the US an well as influence on the global stage. Trump is leading the US in a downward spiral including no vision for justice and decency.

It is staggering so many US citizens approve of Trump's leadership, it is claimed Trump is now receiving a 45% approval rating. "Light on the Hill" - more like lead me from Light into Darkness.

I think the Chinese economy has been outperforming the US market for 20 years.

7 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Harley made the decision to move some production to Thailand years ago.

You gonna blame that on Trump also?

Yes.

Harley-Davidson to Shift Production Overseas to Offset EU Tariffs

Motorcycle maker said 31% tariff the EU enacted last week would raise the cost of each bike it ships there from the U.S. by about $2,200

Harley-Davidson Inc. plans to shift more production overseas to avoid European Union tariffs on its iconic motorcycles, the latest manufacturer to reconfigure operations amid a widening global trade fight.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/harley-davidson-to-shift-production-overseas-to-offset-eu-tariffs-1529927301

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pegman said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Try again. It was last year and here is why according to their CEO:

"Harley-Davidson Inc.’s chief executive officer said he decided to build a plant in Thailand when it was clear the U.S. would abandon the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the free-trade agreement President Donald Trump withdrew from last year."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-24/trump-s-tpp-pullout-may-have-cost-missouri-its-harley-factory

You should get your facts right, it is at least 5 years ago that Harley decided to build a factory in Thailand. Every biker in Thailand knew 5 years ago that HD was going to build a factory in Thailand for the smaller models. You think they all grabbed that out of the air?

it was only in 2017 that things materialized, but the decision was a public secret for 5 years.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/harley-davidson-steel-tariffs/

Did Harley-Davidson Close a Wisconsin Factory to Move Production to Thailand Due to New Steel Tariffs?

image.png.c98ff7d12cf659e6a7b955053e7c64e6.png

Edited by janclaes47