One Day Series

so far its Oz 3 zip

norther soapies 1 and south pacific poms nil.

was a good game last night though and the northern poms have come up with a new recruit who at least has a go.

I wonder what botham would have to say about him as he is nearly Warnies age. :o

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far its Oz 3 zip

was a good game last night though and the northern poms have come up with a new recruit who at least has a go.

I wonder what botham would have to say about him as he is nearly Warnies age. :o

New recruits......Lampard & Pro Fart opening with Pie Boy as first drop......

Lampard...England needs u......

England are a beaten team.....their moment in the sun has gone.....England have shown they are not worthy to even walk on Australian cricket pitches......

well we are playing the south pacific poms today an it stareted miserably for them.

Mcmillan saved the innings for them, a bad decision kept him in and a bad decision got him out.

218 runs scored

a good match to follow

Gilly is out as I write this

.....it is now known as an English innings

How can the Poms have an "innings" when they are more successful with their "outings". No sooner in than out with a couple of lame swipes in-between.

They are totally boring to watch. The ins and outs of a ducks bum is more exciting. :D

The good thing about the Poms playing ( I use that term lightly) cricket is that I can switch television channels and watch the Australian Open Tennis. :o

I agree...

We must be so crap at cricket because:

1) We can't get blonde highlights in our hair free off the government and...

2) Whenever we're asked a question, we don't always begin the answer with 'Awwwww...'

sore loser I think, but not really sure what he's on about?????????????

all the same :o:D:D:D

I agree...

We must be so crap at cricket because:

1) We can't get blonde highlights in our hair free off the government and...

2) Whenever we're asked a question, we don't always begin the answer with 'Awwwww...'

sore loser I think, but not really sure what he's on about?????????????

all the same :o:D:D:D

Awwwww yeh mate?

so far its Oz 3 zip

I wonder what botham would have to say about him as he is nearly Warnies age. :D

Jeez..............................and they reckon crime doesn't pay :o:D

.....it is now known as an English innings

How can the Poms have an "innings" when they are more successful with their "outings". No sooner in than out with a couple of lame swipes in-between.

They are totally boring to watch. The ins and outs of a ducks bum is more exciting. :D

The good thing about the Poms playing ( I use that term lightly) cricket is that I can switch television channels and watch the Australian Open Tennis. :o

That is probably one of the most ridiculous and stupid posts I've ever read in my life. If I was watching the Aussies playing, and all they kept doing was swinging and getting out, I'd love it. The clatter of wickets falling is what crickets all about these days. You can't be a very good Oz, if you get bored of watching us humiliate ourselves. Or maybe you're one of the thousands of Eastern European immigrants in Oz, and haven't quite got hold of the language yet, so didn't actually mean what you wrote. :D

You can't be a very good Oz, if you get bored of watching us humiliate ourselves.

When I take the time to watch cricket, I expect to see cricket being played. You Pom tossers aren't playing cricket.

I reckon the Australian Female Cricket team would beat your first grade male side....by at least an innings.

I can open my lounge room window and see a more exciting game of cricket being played by the neighbourhood kids using a trash can as a set of stumps and a fence paling as a bat.

Perhaps you would like a job with the England cricket team writing their after match excuses. Flintoff has become a jabbering wreck trying to explain their lack of skills.

The Pommie cricket team has more collapses than a kindergarten sponge cake cooking class. :o

You can't be a very good Oz, if you get bored of watching us humiliate ourselves.

When I take the time to watch cricket, I expect to see cricket being played. You Pom tossers aren't playing cricket.

I reckon the Australian Female Cricket team would beat your first grade male side....by at least an innings.

I can open my lounge room window and see a more exciting game of cricket being played by the neighbourhood kids using a trash can as a set of stumps and a fence paling as a bat.

Perhaps you would like a job with the England cricket team writing their after match excuses. Flintoff has become a jabbering wreck trying to explain their lack of skills.

The Pommie cricket team has more collapses than a kindergarten sponge cake cooking class. :o

So we taught you well then? :D

They aint doing so well at the XXXX beach cricket either.....didnt make the round robin finals last week....got done by the Windies this week...so its the Aussies 1 win...the Windies 1 win and the Poms......whats that word again...oh yeah....ZIP!!!

:D:D:o

The Pommie cricket team has more collapses than a kindergarten sponge cake cooking class. :D

So we taught you well then? :D

and the teacher became the student :o

good effort by the sheep shaggers

Well there you go, after 2 years with no net access I got my IPSTAR dish installed today and Oz gets beaten, hope its not an omen. Anyway I see the same old monickers are swapping accolades so I look forward to a bit of friendly pom bashing and a happy 2007 to all and sundry.

Well there you go, after 2 years with no net access I got my IPSTAR dish installed today and Oz gets beaten, hope its not an omen. Anyway I see the same old monickers are swapping accolades so I look forward to a bit of friendly pom bashing and a happy 2007 to all and sundry.

Hey Ozzie............welcome back. When yer gonna pay us another visit?

we bent over for the soapdodgers to make it interesting

Hi Lamps, be down to share a cool one with you in the near future ol mate.