Thailand a "laughing stock" as European doctors slam penis whitening at Bangkok hospital

webfact

1 hour ago, saakura said:

Just as insane as the whites who go to tanning saloons to darken themselves....

LOL, saakura you're comparing apples and oranges... or... apples and 'a hot dog and a couple of unbroken eggs'. :smile:

Hmmm... I've been a sun-worshiping outdoors guy since I was a kid but never ever heard of anyone who went to a tanning salon to specifically "darken" ONLY his/her private parts.  Have you?  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, slippery snake said:

I think most girls be more interested to have them bigger, 

not whiter  ???

You are using the wrong head to do your thinking! It is what you do with it that matters.

Actually, had you bothered asking the right people, most women would not know the difference, unless it is really long and it really hurts their cervix!

And just to cut to the stupid comeback, mine is adequate.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

An internet search by Thaivisa shows that the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) still recommends the Lelux hospital as an excellent facility for cosmetic surgery in Thailand.

Well, TAT, if ya needs a model, ya know, I'm available for a fee. I'm sure it's a Non-Thai-Profession, so work permit should be OK. But I won't do twerking, the Frog Whisperer forbids it.

• Haha 2