5 Star VISA Runs

Same as many years ago in BKK. 3 of us came for a break and one of the guys booked a private bus bkk/pattaya.

Private bus got as far as the edge of bkk and pulled into a car park, we got off for a cig and it disapeared.

Ended up on a 20 plus seater for the rest of the journey.

???

1 hour ago, overherebc said:

Same as many years ago in BKK. 3 of us came for a break and one of the guys booked a private bus bkk/pattaya.

Private bus got as far as the edge of bkk and pulled into a car park, we got off for a cig and it disapeared.

Ended up on a 20 plus seater for the rest of the journey.

???

There have long been warnings that smoking can lead to high blood pressure. Perhaps, you have identified part of the mechanism that explains this!

• 6 months later...

I used this Company recently,I booked the trip 2 weeks in advance,then a Thai friend paid the fee ,but did Not receive any receipt.

A couple of days before the trip I called to confirm the trip,the lady who owns 5star said she knows me that it’s all ok and she would pick me up at a place about 20 miles from where I stay.

I said that she must have me confused with someone else,and started to explain where I want to be picked up ,as I was mentioning it she had some sort of an episode just started screaming into the phone getting louder and louder ,I had to hang up.

I asked my Thai friend to please check that it’s the right address,when my friend called her,she said I had called her multiple times and was harassing and abusing her.All of which is totally false.

This women is either mentally ill,or on drugs.

Fortunately,my trip was ok,but I will never use 5 star again and I advise you all too stay away.

In the past this was a good company,this has changed.

Pattaya is a wonderful place with heaps of travel agents no need to deal with people like this.