Yingluck gets ready to make her move

rooster59

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Moo 2 said:

She is smart, beautiful, and loaded, these are all excuses needed to make fuming with jealousy.

As for corruption, it would be a joke for anyone in Thailand to call her "corrupted". It's a way of life here,

it's part of Thai Custom.

Thai culture IS corruption. Well, corruption and exploitation.

1 hour ago, Moo 2 said:

She is smart, beautiful, and loaded, these are all excuses needed to make fuming with jealousy.

As for corruption, it would be a joke for anyone in Thailand to call her "corrupted". It's a way of life here,

it's part of Thai Custom.

Nobody has ever accused her of being smart. Thaksin called her his clone and she has ended up unable to come home because of him. Okay he gave her a cushy job running SC Assets but that's scarce compensation for being forced out of one's homeland.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bannork said:

Nobody has ever accused her of being smart. Thaksin called her his clone and she has ended up unable to come home because of him. Okay he gave her a cushy job running SC Assets but that's scarce compensation for being forced out of one's homeland.

Snore..honk..c-pack machine.troll..bore..back to sleep..snore..bore..

Yingluck ready to make her move': ah, yes? Where is she 'moving' to this time? Again over a border at night, hidden behind the frontseats of a Toyota, driven by a Pol Col? LOL! (What happened to that guy in fact?)

As for her cambodian passport, she must have quite some other ones, like 'brother N°1' Thaksin. All from nice 1st World democratic countries, like Cambodia, Myanmar, Montenegro, Costa Rica, ? Zimbabwe? Would make James Bond jalous, LOL! Bunch of filthy rats!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dcnx said:

EVERYONE is corrupt here. Literally, everyone.

At least the Shins were elected.

...And how were they 'elected', when not in a ...corrupt way? So where d'you stand with your 'at least', hmm?

Edited by bangrak

On 12/14/2018 at 1:04 PM, jayboy said:

In the case of Yingluck, it is to all but the most bigoted clearly evident this case was politically motivated.As to the rice price support policy it’s not even clear to foreign officials what the offence is since there was no evidence of personal corruption.

As to Vorayuth I don’t think there is any great conspiracy - just the usual lethargy and incompetence with wheels oiled in the usual way.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The only possible explanation for your 'existence' on TV is, no doubt, also 'politically motivated', and alas so IMO! 

On 11/19/2018 at 3:18 AM, ReMarKable said:

I doubt they are as ruthless as the current thugs in charge.  I don't believe Yingluck ever demanded someone be "re-educated" for disagreeing with her.

You must be right, as 'education' has never been a criterium lil' Poo was never exposed to being judged about...

(Even leaving some 'foreign degree' issued by an unknow (venal?) uni where the fact she is, hum, 'less than fluent' in english while, possibly, eventually, having 'written' her endwork in that language, but never mind, there must be many thousands of other 'hi-so' Thais in a same situation...)

On 10/15/2018 at 3:07 PM, Bill Miller said:

I will throw it right back at you; what do YOU really know about this "criminal", per the current regime's determination, family, other than what you have read in the junta's closely controlled media? Try broadening your outlook by reading BBC, Al Jazeera, etc.
Maybe she was criminally culpable, and maybe not. Certainly many Thai people still seem to like her. 

Actually there's plenty of TV members (incl. me) who lived / still live in Thailand from well before thaksin ever appeared.

Meaning that the opinion of plenty of folks is built from watching his highly corrupt actions, his open words about not wanting democracy, his words of support about attacking Bangkok etc., creating fear in journalists, during his own reign, and not so much coming from what's been happening in the last several years. And I add that I agree generally the government of the last few years has not been wonderful. 

• Like 1

Actually there's plenty of TV members (incl. me) who lived / still live in Thailand from well before thaksin ever appeared.

Meaning that the opinion of plenty of folks is built from watching his highly corrupt actions, his open words about not wanting democracy, his words of support about attacking Bangkok etc., creating fear in journalists, during his own reign, and not so much coming from what's been happening in the last several years. And I add that I agree generally the government of the last few years has not been wonderful. 

I think you will find that initially Thaksin was warmly welcomed by Bangkok’s prosperous middle class.They turned against him for both noble and ignoble reasons.

On the plus side they were appalled by his megalomania, his Trump like blurring of the states’s interests and his personal interests, and his tendency to change the rules to suit his businesses.

On the ignoble side they were appalled by the thought of Thaksin’s politicisation of ordinary Thais - so that the old vested interests were challenged.

Quite why the mainly Sino Thai urban middle class threw their lot in with the dinosaurs is a matter for debate.My own view is that they would have been better advised to reform the Democrat Party and beat Thaksin at the polls.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jayboy said:

I think you will find that initially Thaksin was warmly welcomed by Bangkok’s prosperous middle class.They turned against him for both noble and ignoble reasons.

On the plus side they were appalled by his megalomania, his Trump like blurring of the states’s interests and his personal interests, and his tendency to change the rules to suit his businesses.

On the ignoble side they were appalled by the thought of Thaksin’s politicisation of ordinary Thais - so that the old vested interests were challenged.

Quite why the mainly Sino Thai urban middle class threw their lot in with the dinosaurs is a matter for debate.My own view is that they would have been better advised to reform the Democrat Party and beat Thaksin at the polls.

Well said!

Agree, and the sad thing is that the Dems still have their heads up their whatever, still haven't realized the need to make massive changes to their attitudes, their approach, their internal party processes, their policies the way they approach the electorate / listen to the electorate, and make it obvious they are not aligned to anybody. 

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1