Italian tourist claims he was drugged, robbed by two women

rooster59

Italian tourist claims he was drugged, robbed by two women

By The Nation

640_ifkakh6id778ec5ckdfb9.jpg

An Italian tourist claimed that he was drugged unconscious and robbed by two women inside his hotel room of cash and valuables worth more than Bt200,000.

The tourist, Cosimo Tato, 64, filed a complaint at Pattaya Police Station at 12.30am on Saturday. In his complaint, he said he was robbed in his room on the 10th floor of Best Condo on Pattaya II Road by two strangers. The condominium building also doubles as a hotel.

Tato told police that the two women, whom he did not know, knocked on the door saying they wanted to inspect the room because they wanted to buy it.

Tato said he allowed them inside and led them around but he suddenly became unconscious.

When he regained consciousness, he found 5,000 euros (Bt193,000) in cash, a necklace worth 2,000 euros and Bt3,000 in cash were gone.

A police source said investigators doubted the account of the tourist. They suspected that if the man was really robbed, he must have known the women but he somehow declined to identify them.

The source said police are yet to begin investigations, however, a security officer on duty told police he had not seen any woman visiting the condo.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30339600

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-02-24
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

Tato told police that the two women, whom he did not know, knocked on the door saying they wanted to inspect the room because they wanted to buy it

Arai Wah? how he let strangers in to his room and somehow get knocked out? magic

i tell you, pure magic, could those be two ladyboys perhaps with a ruffi in his drink,

that he's ashamed to admit, no?...

• Like 2

Tato told police that the two women, whom he did not know, knocked on the door saying they wanted to inspect the room because they wanted to buy it.

beats me why tatoo said that, when in reality he wanted to try out a threesome but it wasnt as cool as he thought

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, colinneil said:

I think he is telling porkies, got 2 women in, hoping for some threesome action, and got robbed of a few baht, ohh if i say they stole thousands insurance will pay for my holiday, di+++ead.

I dont think that the insurance would pay up, if he let people into his room

Is it just me or would anyone else let a couple of prospective buyers in to do a viewing without a prior appointment. To be honest I would send them on their way with some pleasure after disturbing me.

Drugging does happen, but I doubt this one given the information supplied.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, zaphod reborn said:

So you picked up two ladyboys in Pattaya, took them back to your hotel room and got robbed.  As the security guard said, he didn't see any women.  Fess up and you might actually get some help from the BIB. 

Fess up and get laughed at, pay up and maybe get some help!

I think Mr. Casimo Toto realized his name would be published on Thaivisa and all over the world so he could not give us all the details. Were they really 2 women ? Is he a married man desperate for sex ? "No honey, they only wanted to look at the room " So many questions.....

Edited by balo