Arsenal

MiG16

5 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Listen plastic cog I'm talking about a complete cull I mean half your teams been babysat for too I reckon 3-4 players in your squad would thrive elsewhere. Walcott, Ramsey and the Oxe need to get out before its too late.

I don't really care what you're talking about, I only read the first few words and ignore it.

You have nothing of interest to say.

On 2/21/2017 at 8:26 PM, mrbojangles said:

Looks like the pie eater might be in a spot of bother

Sutton Utd's 1st choice keeper just went off injured. Get stripped Roly Poly....oh wait!:cheesy:

(they don't have anyone else so the Right Back has the gloves!.... You couldn't make it up!):smile:

Edited by wilai
add comment
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, smokes said:

I doubt you do....it would take me a year to drink my bottle of whisky.

Welcome newbie, you seem a decent sort of cove hope you enjoy it here.

Also just hope you're not a sellick sympathiser like the gent with a similar name who used to come on here a while ago. :smile:

Alexis Sanchez not starting....on the bench!!!!!  Surely there must be a major reason but i couldn't fathom it.  Your best player fit enough for the bench so fit enough to start, right?!!   I have a feeling this decision might have more impact on Wenger than the result.

Mind you, Claude and Blood have excelled themselves on fantv.

A scousetastic morning my friends!!!

BTW, do you think Arsene was saving Sanchez for the Bayern second leg!!!!!  :smile:

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

don't think i've ever seen wenger look so broken. i almost felt sorry for him last night.

not starting sanchez against us was a bizarre decision. arsenal looked immediately miles better as soon as he came on.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, carmine said:

Alexis Sanchez not starting....on the bench!!!!!  Surely there must be a major reason but i couldn't fathom it.  Your best player fit enough for the bench so fit enough to start, right?!!   I have a feeling this decision might have more impact on Wenger than the result.

Mind you, Claude and Blood have excelled themselves on fantv.

A scousetastic morning my friends!!!

BTW, do you think Arsene was saving Sanchez for the Bayern second leg!!!!!  :smile:

Nah.....Lincoln:smile:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, StevieH said:

definitely getting harder and harder to make a case for his defence and continuing in the job isn't it? guess it'll probably come down to their final league position.

i think if Spurs finally finish higher than them that'll be it.  Mate of mine over here on holiday is an Arsenal season ticket holder.  He says its toxic there, only the diehards back Wenger.  Theres the minority who verbally abuse him and the silent majority that has had enough and just want a changing of the guard.  His position is almost untenable and as has been written in the press recently, in elite sport, a manager being able to decide himself whether he stays and signs a new contract is simply ridiculous, despite past achievements.

Most Spurs fans i hear want him to stay.  Says it all really.

Wenger's been a great manager and great for the league but he's looking more forlorn on the touchline now and his side, that always had steel, grit to hang in there now just implodes at the slightest bit of misfortune.  Its also looking like Arsenal fans have lost that fear of what might be in life after Wenger and are ready to move on.  Tuchel, Simeone good solid candidates.......

I'm sure Chicog has a view on this!  

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, carmine said:

i think if Spurs finally finish higher than them that'll be it.  Mate of mine over here on holiday is an Arsenal season ticket holder.  He says its toxic there, only the diehards back Wenger.  Theres the minority who verbally abuse him and the silent majority that has had enough and just want a changing of the guard.  His position is almost untenable and as has been written in the press recently, in elite sport, a manager being able to decide himself whether he stays and signs a new contract is simply ridiculous, despite past achievements.

Wenger's been a great manager and great for the league but he's looking more forlorn on the touchline now and his side, that always had steel, grit to hang in there now just implodes at the slightest bit of misfortune.  Its also looking like Arsenal fans have lost that fear of what might be in life after Wenger and are ready to move on.  Tuchel, Simeone good solid candidates.......

what about claudio,that will put the fear of god into leicester payers.

41 minutes ago, carmine said:

the wenger situation now reminds me a bit of the last days of rafa benitez at liverpool. some fans have completely turned against him and there's no coming back for them - albeit a lot of them have forgotten just quite how much the guy has done for the club. there's the hardliners who will defend him come hell or high water, and then in the middle there's the sort of more pragmatic ones who can recognise all he's done but also see the need for a change just to shake it up a bit. 

them knobheads on the arsenal fan tv are the sorts i don't like. you can want him replaced and see a need for change without disrespecting and insulting a guy who brought you loads of good times.

4 hours ago, carmine said:

I can imagine the Spurs fans will be singing something about wanting Wenger to stay

when we play them at WHL next month.

I'm sure Wenger will be touched emotionally! :biggrin: