Arsenal

MiG16

A swap of Higuain for Suarez unfortunately makes the most sense of any deal I've seen over the summer months! Neatly stuffs up Arsenal too unfortunately. Back to the drawing board for Arsene if true. Not panicking yet!

Can't see that happening myself. Madrid have already spent 72 million euros - they want some cash. It's why Juventus can't play - they can only pay in instalments.

But I think Arsenal are slyly suggesting that if Madrid don't play they'll look elsewhere.

Then again, perhaps I'm being half glass full.

(Which it isn't, because it's f***ing Ramadhan).

A swap of Higuain for Suarez unfortunately makes the most sense of any deal I've seen over the summer months! Neatly stuffs up Arsenal too unfortunately. Back to the drawing board for Arsene if true. Not panicking yet!

I don't think FSG will go for that.....40 cash or no dice. The only swap plus cash we might try on is Shaqiri plus 20

Class lads. And that is what a goodwill tour is all about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7xK_5CpPLhw

Arsene looks uncharacteristically uncomfortable being hugged by the little fit Vietnamese boy :-)

Are you fuc_king serious? You tool.

To be fair to Santi he has been working hard....now he's back in Nakhon Nowhere he'll have to readjust to the local Lao Khao....w00t.gif

Arsene looks uncharacteristically uncomfortable being hugged by the little fit Vietnamese boy :-)

laugh.png Yes nice one. I liked that but shame the narrator of the tale had to be that sausage roll keeper of yours. Now he really is a tool.smile.png

laugh.png Yes nice one. I liked that but shame the narrator of the tale had to be that sausage roll keeper of yours. Now he really is a tool.smile.png

Yes, I think he bought his charisma and personality at Primark.

biggrin.png

Where are you? Ramadan doesn't really affect us, except for not eating, smoking and drinking in public during daylight. However, I don't drink during daylight anyway and that is always behind closed doors.

Where are you? Ramadan doesn't really affect us, except for not eating, smoking and drinking in public during daylight. However, I don't drink during daylight anyway and that is always behind closed doors.

In the sandpit of course. In an office full of fasting faithful.

I normally like a cup of coffee or two during the day, but in fairness they finish work early so I'm generally OK in the afternoons.

Like now, a nice cup of Joe and Arsenal 6-0 up.

I've just found out we've got an Argentinean Goalie. Must have replaced Mannone when he went to the Mackems.

Edited by Chicog

I normally like a cup of coffee or two during the day, but in fairness they finish work early so I'm generally OK in the afternoons.

I've just found out we've got an Argentinean Goalie. Must have replaced Mannone when he went to the Mackems.

Martinez. He's been with your lot for a few years, though mostly sight unseen.

Yeah but where in the sandpit? I'm Riyadh

So quiet on here! whistling.gif

I think they are getting giddy about their pre-season football.

No incoming transfers needed. Arsene sat on a treasure chest and doesnt know what to do with it. Who wants to play for Arsenal nowadays anyway?laugh.png

Also Arsenal have the easiest start to the new season, so after 8 games, I am sure Chicog will be on here saying what a great team they are. Hopefully by Christmas, reality will have sunk incheesy.gif

No incoming transfers needed. Arsene sat on a treasure chest and doesnt know what to do with it. Who wants to play for Arsenal nowadays anyway?laugh.png

Also Arsenal have the easiest start to the new season, so after 8 games, I am sure Chicog will be on here saying what a great team they are. Hopefully by Christmas, reality will have sunk incheesy.gif

Yes they always have been flat track bullies.

Why do you think that no one seems to want to sign for them? Perhaps they really are a pox of a club.

What's to report? We had full cycle bullshit yesterday.

(1) Atletico had agreed terms with Cazorla and they were flying to London to agree a fee with the club. The stories had all sorts of details but not a single direct quote.

(2) Lots of stories about how Arsenal were fighting to hang onto him,

(3) The Atletico president saying it's <deleted> and ""These are invented stories that are made up every day."

It's just not worth talking about unless you get a direct quote, like the Suarez or Rooney bids, they are obviously happening because the parties are publicly discussing it.

I couldn't tell you who Arsenal are going for other than Suarez, if anyone.

These riff-raff clubs with their revolving door managers might like to shout their mouths off about what's going on over the Summer months. We are Arsenal. Not our style.

These riff-raff clubs with their revolving door managers might like to shout their mouths off about what's going on over the Summer months. We are Arsenal. Not our style.

To an extent I agree....I mean Mourinho was careful not to name him but it was so <deleted> obvious....classless nonsense when a player is contracted to another club.

Mind you its the Real Madrid way innit?

Yes they always have been flat track bullies.

Why do you think that no one seems to want to sign for them? Perhaps they really are a pox of a club.

Someone needs to update this amusing graphic. It's two years short.

st%20t%20day.jpg

Totally gutted to hear Capitano Vermaelen is crocked for three months...... Seems he has put his back out...... Not sure what he was doing at the time?

So is this the end for the guy that hates Wenger?

Totally gutted to hear Capitano Vermaelen is crocked for three months...... Seems he has put his back out...... Not sure what he was doing at the time?

So is this the end for the guy that hates Wenger?

Yes I'm distraught as well. biggrin.png

What's to report? We had full cycle bullshit yesterday.

(1) Atletico had agreed terms with Cazorla and they were flying to London to agree a fee with the club. The stories had all sorts of details but not a single direct quote.

(2) Lots of stories about how Arsenal were fighting to hang onto him,

(3) The Atletico president saying it's <deleted> and ""These are invented stories that are made up every day."

It's just not worth talking about unless you get a direct quote, like the Suarez or Rooney bids, they are obviously happening because the parties are publicly discussing it.

I couldn't tell you who Arsenal are going for other than Suarez, if anyone.

Chic coq good to see you have calmed down a tad. Now on to Suarez, I think he will do really well at the arse, he is like a big kid at primary school biting his way out of a tussle whilst hiding from the headmaster. Well suited.... I wonder how ARSEne will discipline him next time?

If you're working off that picture, no, she looks about 14 and clearly has two packets of marshmallows stuffed in her training bra. Doesn't constitute a "real woman" unless you're Stuart Hall.

Awe come on chic-ky. Clearly she is gorgeous and over 18, unless your specs are failing. I can see how there might be difficulties here, your avatar represents a cohort of over 50's and if that is what you are used to then I can fully understand why you believe beauties over 18 are out of your reach. Now the question is are the majority of gooners over 50? Or are you just attempting to protect your inadequate youth ( supporters). Either way what is written on the tee shirt stands IMO.