Arsenal

MiG16

He bought his de rigeur l'homme francais de saison didn't he? Dunno what you 'orrible lot are going on aboutbiggrin.png

Yeah seems to have a bit of s thing for young french boys ,, huh smile.png

So seems he aint happy with his strike force, and the 2 he wanted , 1 certainly gone else where, and the other looks less likely as each day pass' , You see him signing anyone?, . TBH the pair you bought last season, 4 me did ok. saying that podolsky did about as well as dempsey did for us and we outed him biggrin.png

Young French boys all want to go to Monaco now don't they?

St Katherine's Dock just aint got the same allure.....biggrin.png

He bought his de rigeur l'homme francais de saison didn't he? Dunno what you 'orrible lot are going on aboutbiggrin.png

So seems he aint happy with his strike force, and the 2 he wanted , 1 certainly gone else where, and the other looks less likely as each day pass' , You see him signing anyone?, . TBH the pair you bought last season, 4 me did ok. saying that podolsky did about as well as dempsey did for us and we outed him biggrin.png

Thought his biz last summer was good. Think you forgot the other Santi, Rijiit (no relation and no cloning intent by me - Santisuk is just a Thai village).

He needs to get a couple of mid rangers in super quick even if he has failed on the high-end stuff - the 23-strong first team squad includes at least 5 players I could not see pulling on an Arsenal bench shirt except for the occasional bleeding what's-it-to-be-called-this-year Cup. (What is to be called BTW?). I thought most of those were out on loan anyway. Only 2 goalies also.

Still - if you were to pick a top half of the table manager who could craft a silky purse out of a sow's @rse most thinking pundits would choose the Frenchmanthumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Thought his biz last summer was good. Think you forgot the other Santi, Rijiit (no relation and no cloning intent by me - Santisuk is just a Thai village).

He needs to get a couple of mid rangers in super quick even if he has failed on the high-end stuff - the 23-strong first team squad includes at least 5 players I could not see pulling on an Arsenal bench shirt except for the occasional bleeding what's-it-to-be-called-this-year Cup. (What is to be called BTW?). I thought most of those were out on loan anyway. Only 2 goalies also.

Still - if you were to pick a top half of the table manager who could craft a silky purse out of a sow's @rse most thinking pundits would choose the Frenchmanthumbsup.gif

yeah thought last seasons signings were decent and will possibly step up this season, and i hadn't forgotten bout santi,but 2 me he aint an out and out striker he's a 'scoring' midfielder, but thats not the area that wengers been trying hard to up grade, its the strike force aka higuian and then suarez, with them he's stepping the anti up, so maybe he reckons his current first choice aint up to it and needs upgrading? or maybe he'll stick with them , and twist with a couple of development strikers / players? which TBH would suit us , but cant see the prem being won with just a pair of senior strikers, teams need competition ie at least 3 really 4.

Why do I think we'll be getting Benayoun on loan five minutes before the window closes?

#allsoundsfamiliar

Bigger question for you lot is where is all the money going?

Earning interest in Silent Stan's Abbey National Young Savers account?

Wenger's going to get savaged tomorrow, you can't blame the entire performance on a crap ref. I hope that doesn't mean we go out and buy a load of crap players, but I can see the board upping the Suarez bid pronto or they'll have Terry Neill-style riots on their hands.

Doesn't bode well for Wednesday either, but I suppose at least Kos is available.

3 - 1 to the Arsenal as your banker this week smokes. w00t.gif

are you sure there's something your not telling us ? wink.png

Its the kiss of death tigerfish! laugh.png

smile.png

i give up !

Chicog is still kissing the board and Arsene's ring holes.

Santi's off in la la land and Migsy's gone AWOL. sad.png

• Like 1

<deleted> I said months ago that Wenger has no excuses now that we can afford to spend big. If it is him and Kroenke defying the boards wish to do so, they have every right to take action.

And from the crowd's reaction today, I suspect there will be a board meeting on Monday with some instructions to Gazidis to go and get the players Wenger wants.

Or as the press like to call it "Panic buying".

Perhaps that 55 million Suarez bid will suddenly materialise after all (or perhaps 54,999,999).

<deleted> I said months ago that Wenger has no excuses now that we can afford to spend big. If it is him and Kroenke defying the boards wish to do so, they have every right to take action.

And from the crowd's reaction today, I suspect there will be a board meeting on Monday with some instructions to Gazidis to go and get the players Wenger wants.

Or as the press like to call it "Panic buying".

Perhaps that 55 million Suarez bid will suddenly materialise after all (or perhaps 54,999,999).

I think it is too late regarding Suarez should have bid big and early, that ship has sailed. He's apologized, back in training and saluting the crowd today. If we bring Willian in tomorrow, i don't see him leaving to anywhere but OS.

• Like 2

What a beautiful opening goal, but once they upped the tempo and started to get at you,instead sticking to what your good at, you went to their level and street fought, and then it was the same old same old, no power and no presence up front,

What a beautiful opening goal, but once they upped the tempo and started to get at you,instead sticking to what your good at, you went to their level and street fought, and then it was the same old same old, no power and no presence up front,

Interesting because le arse are usually very good at simply passing their opponents to death.

What a lovely start to the season! thumbsup.gif

Is your CL qualifier on CTH? I've cleared my schedule to watch this. Think of the ramifications of not qualifying!!

I think you've also missed the boat on Suarez. Offering a derisory bid that made Liverpool dig their heels in, as opposed to offering an initial bid to test the water. I really don't see how Wenger can defend himself on that one. There have also been a number of other top quality players moving with no apparent interest shown from him.

A defeat on wednesday and a few more injuries should test your squad depth a little more

First game of the season. Fans start leaving the stadium with 10 minutes to goblink.png

Fans singing "You Dont Know What You're Doing"giggle.gif

Its the Arsenal fans who are the joke here. I didnt realise until yesterday what fairweather supporters they really are.bah.gif

First game of the season. Fans start leaving the stadium with 10 minutes to goblink.png

Its the Arsenal fans who are the joke here. I didnt realise until yesterday what fairweather supporters they really are.bah.gif

You didn't listen to us Jack did you!!biggrin.png

terrific way to start the season. 3-1 defeat and goons chanting you don't know what you're doing to Wenger of all people! Presumably if Arsenal miss out on champions league the stadium will be half emptygiggle.gif

Edited by carmine

Wenger has sold or loaned out 28 players. And now he can barely put an XI out. I think people are entitled to question his (and the boards) judgement.

I can't say I'm jumping up and down with glee.

Wenger has sold or loaned out 28 players. And now he can barely put an XI out. I think people are entitled to question his (and the boards) judgement.

I like Wenger but there have been so many players he could have brought in but for whatever wacky reason didn't. Just to start off with he could have made decent bids for Mignolet and Benteke at the beginning of the window. There have been many others. He seems obsessed with doing it his way, which is some sort of weird monastic allegiance to thrift and his current players.

I just think that the more people that tell him to buy players then the more he wants to do the opposite !

I just think that the more people that tell him to buy players then the more he wants to do the opposite !

well they have spent years telling us all "arsene knows".

i give up !

You can relax tigerfish....I have spoken to Migsy this morning....she is barely alive....but did mention that she is shopping for a new TV for some reason....whistling.gif

i give up !

You can relax tigerfish....I have spoken to Migsy this morning....she is barely alive....but did mention that she is shopping for a new TV for some reason....whistling.gif

I figured she could be dangerous with a pair of high heels and a good throwing arm.biggrin.pngwhistling.gif