Arsenal

MiG16

If the tiny totts want to try and buy their way to success, that's their choice. I wish them as much success as Leeds had with that approach.

Abacus time again.

Spent 107m. Sold 23m. Balance = 84m. Bale will be sold (apparently) tonight at 2359 hrs Spanish time. Resulting balance assumed to be @nil.

Nuff said. Gooners need to apply some clearer thinking before making ludicrous assertions.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/tottenham-hotspur/transfers/verein_148.html

biggrin.png

Er, you have BOUGHT seven players for 100M+. That's the best part of a whole team.

Sorry, I didn't realise English wasn't your first language.

If the tiny totts want to try and buy their way to success, that's their choice. I wish them as much success as Leeds had with that approach.

Abacus time again.

Spent 107m. Sold 23m. Balance = 84m. Bale will be sold (apparently) tonight at 2359 hrs Spanish time. Resulting balance assumed to be @nil.

Nuff said. Gooners need to apply some clearer thinking before making ludicrous assertions.

biggrin.png

Er, you have BOUGHT seven players for 100M+. That's the best part of a whole team.

The only relevance in this debate would be NET spend. I would also add that we offloaded nearly as many as were incoming.

• Like 1

I hope Sandro plays tomorrow....we newd to combat the incisive attacking threat of your new signing Flapper boy.....

laugh.png

I'm equally relaxed with either Sandro or Capoue tbh. Either one alongside Paulinho will do fine

Abacus time again.

biggrin.png

The only relevance in this debate would be NET spend. I would also add that we offloaded nearly as many as were incoming.

Who did you offload that earns that kind of money? Apart from Bale, obviously.

You don't think a 30m player is coming for 40 grand a week, do you?

I only say that because the last figures I see show you spending 63% of your turnover on wages, and that figure must be going up big time.

Abacus time again.

Posted Image

I only say that because the last figures I see show you spending 63% of your turnover on wages, and that figure must be going up big time.

Yawn

post-63176-13779347363145_thumb.jpg

Abacus time again.

biggrin.png

So do you think Daniel and Joe aren't aware of that and have made provisions ?

Whatever will be will be, AW has economist degrees and will only do things that make sense and/or profit. A couple of days to go lets see whee we are on tuesday, the squad is ok to my mind, AW is happy, but maybe a bit thin on the ground if injuries and suspensions kick in. A good team always beats a team of individuals, so Spurs appear to have done well, well we need to see how that pans out.

Arsenal need additions but not to many that destroys the team, for me Torres and Mata might do the trick although Giroud will have a good season and the midfield is in good order. The defence, well one more please and the goalie, needs competition.

Above all dont get over confident, the gunners can surprise this season,but, no more Aston Villas!

Seems to me the exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced Mr Baldini, has done some blinding recruitment this window in just a very short space of time.

I am looking forward especially to seeing Lamela, Eriksen and Paulinho light up the EPL.

Soldado will be solid. Capoue, Chadli, Chiriches all look like great young talent.

Best signing for Spurs.... Baldini.

I like Wenger. Always rated him.

Hope he can create some magic too. Don't want the Germans and the Spanish bossing the Champion's League do we.

Whatever will be will be, AW has economist degrees and will only do things that make sense and/or profit. A couple of days to go lets see whee we are on tuesday, the squad is ok to my mind, AW is happy, but maybe a bit thin on the ground if injuries and suspensions kick in. A good team always beats a team of individuals, so Spurs appear to have done well, well we need to see how that pans out.

Arsenal need additions but not to many that destroys the team, for me Torres and Mata might do the trick although Giroud will have a good season and the midfield is in good order. The defence, well one more please and the goalie, needs competition.

Above all dont get over confident, the gunners can surprise this season,but, no more Aston Villas!

Torres? Are you f***ing joking?

He's been crap since his last season at Anfield.

You mention Torres and Mata. Your chances of Chelsea selling him to you are somewhere between Bob Hope and no hope.

Torres has become a dog average premier league striker who only seems to remotely perform in european games. That makes it a huge investment for the usual group stages prior to you swift removal from the CL.

As for squad depth, christmas might be a better indication but if there is an injury crisis everyones price will go up when desperate cash rich Arsenal come knocking. Add to that a very realistic possibility of no CL next season which will become a decision factor in every top players mind.

Edited by carmine

There are large number of prawn sandwich munchers who would have Wenger leaving the Emirates with the boos ringing in his ears and the boards foot up his arse, with orders to spend the loot.

However, I'm not one of them.

biggrin.png

sometimes chic you talk sense , this is not one of them,

• Like 2

There are large number of prawn sandwich munchers who would have Wenger leaving the Emirates with the boos ringing in his ears and the boards foot up his arse, with orders to spend the loot.

However, I'm not one of them.

biggrin.png

sometimes chic you talk sense , this is not one of them,

Agreed Rij, normally ok enough for an Arsenal fan but that post is utter nonsense.

Does sound a little bitter too which kind of made my day!

biggrin.png

Be a fcking larf if Spurs stuck in a hatful eh?

That would be a party....but i'll take a 1-0 penalty win again if needs be. tongue.png

People seem to forget this Spurs team need a few months to gel. However theres nothing to fear from Arsenal if you close them down. Last season we were guilty of giving them far too much room. I'm expecting AVB to have a very well thought out game plan. And I still think were in for a tight game.

oi, piss pot get back over the other side of London where you belong with your south of the river postcode.

having a <deleted> larf ! a Chelske ite wanting the spuds to do well. jerk.gif.pagespeed.ce.TMGfqs4Lzz.gif

Is Flamini starting?....or Bendtner? whistling.gif

oi, piss pot get back over the other side of London where you belong with your south of the river postcode.

having a <deleted> larf ! a Chelske ite wanting the spuds to do well. jerk.gif.pagespeed.ce.TMGfqs4Lzz.gif

Tigerfish buddy.

I would be well happy if the top 4 EPL at the end of the season included Spurs, Arsenal, a return to glory for Liverpool, and of course Chelsea.

Have a good day.

Jogo bonito.

Well that's a great start to the day. Just found out a mate of mine hanged himself last night.

Please excuse my absence from TV for a few days, not really in the mood for footy banter at the moment.

sad.png

Chicog.

Very sorry to hear that.

SP.

Well that's a great start to the day. Just found out a mate of mine hanged himself last night.

Please excuse my absence from TV for a few days, not really in the mood for footy banter at the moment.

Posted Image 

Chicog.

Very sorry to hear that.

SP.

Ditto.