Arsenal

MiG16

The euro away's are impressive the rest are games that you should be winning to be fair.

When is your next big away game?

Oh tosh mate. If it was that easy to win 10 aways in a row everyone would be doing it.

Ask Chelski.

However, the next top 4 game is Merchandise United in November, just after Dortmund (A) in the CL.

The euro away's are impressive the rest are games that you should be winning to be fair.

When is your next big away game?

Oh tosh mate. If it was that easy to win 10 aways in a row everyone would be doing it.

Ask Chelski.

However, the next top 4 game is Merchandise United in November, just after Dortmund (A) in the CL.

I have to say, didn't Arsenal go into the game carrying eight first team injuries?

Any away win in the CL is a good win but ten in a row is an achievement regardless of who you are.

• Like 2

I agree with Carms, but I still hate the gooners with a passion, even more than I hate the Villa scum.

You're allowed to hate the gooners, they've won the league at your place more times than you have.

thumbsup.gif

But Villa? Are you a brummie or something?

More good news....

(Reuters) - Influential Arsenal midfielder Mikel Arteta is ready to return to the squad after missing the start of the season with a thigh injury, the Premier League club's manager Arsene Wenger said on Friday.

The Spaniard has missed the team's opening four league matches, as well as Wednesday's 2-1 win at Olympique Marseille in the Champions League, and his return to the side is a further boost for the north Londoners who have enjoyed a good start to their campaign.

"The only player who could come back into the squad is Arteta, he comes back into full training today, I have to make the decision about him tomorrow morning," Wenger told a news conference.

More good news....

(Reuters) - Influential Arsenal midfielder Mikel Arteta is ready to return to the squad after missing the start of the season with a thigh injury, the Premier League club's manager Arsene Wenger said on Friday.

The Spaniard has missed the team's opening four league matches, as well as Wednesday's 2-1 win at Olympique Marseille in the Champions League, and his return to the side is a further boost for the north Londoners who have enjoyed a good start to their campaign.

"The only player who could come back into the squad is Arteta, he comes back into full training today, I have to make the decision about him tomorrow morning," Wenger told a news conference.

Hope they are wearing extra thick shin guards against Stoke.

I'm in your camp uptheos. Pathetic tribalism. Life's too bluddy short to go round hating stuff.

In complete agreement, though I try not to let rational thought get in the way of loathing Chelsea. One must have standards, rational thought or no.

I agree with Carms, but I still hate the gooners with a passion, even more than I hate the Villa scum.

You're allowed to hate the gooners, they've won the league at your place more times than you have.

thumbsup.gif

But Villa? Are you a brummie or something?

Theres bad history between the two of us....i'm led to believe.

More good news....

It's Stoke that should be worrying about that. Wilshere and Flamini aren't shy of putting the boot in, which is what we've needed for a while against shit teams like Stoke.

More good news....

It's Stoke that should be worrying about that. Wilshere and Flamini aren't shy of putting the boot in, which is what we've needed for a while against shit teams like Stoke.

A good bet for a red card in this game me thinks.... Whose the ref?

More good news....

Arteta too. Much more robust at the back than 2 years ago.

Yeah good to see Arteta back, though Flamini has been a revelation and would get my call at DMF

Missed the match - some bloke came to look to buy my UK car and travelled 130 miles to do so. It was a toss-up whether I turned him away and stuck with the game. Good decision, as he's bought the car at my full asking price. Boo hoo - had the babe for 13 years from new and so sorry to let her go; only one other women has lasted that long with melaugh.png

Will have to watch on MOTD2 tonight. Now off down the pub to watch the Wetlands derby.

[Lovely day in the North of England for all that!]

Missed the match - some bloke came to look to buy my UK car and travelled 130 miles to do so. It was a toss-up whether I turned him away and stuck with the game. Good decision, as he's bought the car at my full asking price. Boo hoo - had the babe for 13 years from new and so sorry to let her go; only one other women has lasted that long with melaugh.png

Will have to watch on MOTD2 tonight. Now off down the pub to watch the Wetlands derby.

Don't worry SS, selling the car would have been much more exciting than watching the game laugh.png

Stoke seemed to want Arsenal shirts so badly they were trying to get them every time they got near an Arsenal player. Dean did <deleted> all about it most of the time.

So instead we had three set pieces:

(1) Free kick from Ozil, a curler that the keeper could only parry to Ramsey, 1-0.

At 1-0, a route 1 from Stoke was hit against the post and fell kindly into the path of some Stoke prop forward to whack into the net, 1-1

(2) A corner from Ozil that Mertsacker looped over the keeper, 2-1.

(3) A free kick from Ozil that Sagna looped over the keeper, 3-1.

Stoke did their usual anti-football, they are <deleted> beyond belief and them getting relegated would be the sweetest thing in premiership history.

They'd be better off playing in the Heineken Cup.

Don't worry SS, selling the car would have been much more exciting than watching the game laugh.png

Santi, you gotta tell us what car it was. Aston Martin ??

As for the result. Toptastic. Another nail on the head result for me in the prediction comp. thumbsup.gif

Stoke seemed to want Arsenal shirts so badly they were trying to get them every time they got near an Arsenal player. Dean did fuc_k all about it most of the time.

So instead we had three set pieces:

(1) Free kick from Ozil, a curler that the keeper could only parry to Ramsey, 1-0.

At 1-0, a route 1 from Stoke was hit against the post and fell kindly into the path of some Stoke prop forward to whack into the net, 1-1

(2) A corner from Ozil that Mertsacker looped over the keeper, 2-1.

(3) A free kick from Ozil that Sagna looped over the keeper, 3-1.

Stoke did their usual anti-football, they are <deleted> beyond belief and them getting relegated would be the sweetest thing in premiership history.

They'd be better off playing in the Heineken Cup.

Good purchase was Ozil.

Whether he is worth half a bale, or twice a lavazza or whatever you can argue about til the cows come home.

Consistent delivery of excellence. Done it in Spain and for Germany. Only 24 but it seems like he's been around for years.

Class player.

• Like 1

Well done you gooners, good win. Hoping you get a good hiding at West Brom, who are flying high now. They will fancy a win. Do you think you'll line up your first 11 given this will probably be the only trophy you will have a chance of winning this season?

Got to get your priorities right,and me thinking you were an Arsenal fan with the badge on your logo.

TYPICAL ARSENAL FANS