Arsenal

MiG16

At the risk of upsetting our precious NellyP, Here's a Shinji quote for you Gooners:

Wenger once try sign Kagawa. He offer Dortmund £2m!

Klopp say, "GO A HOME WENGER, YOU DRUNK!"

Turn out was drunk. He sign Gervinho instead!

Thanks to @evilkagawa on twitter

Wow isn't that just hilarious. Ha. Ha.

Any Krankies jokes you'd like to share?

Ask and ye shall receive tongue.png

Ian always wants to go shopping when we go on tour. I've told him that once you've seen one shopping centre, you've seen a mall.

Sorry to turn down your partnership opportunity but I gave up the day job two years ago. Nowadays I make my money on the golf course. Thanks for the kind offer though.

Not another caddy! biggrin.png

• Like 2

Sorry to turn down your partnership opportunity but I gave up the day job two years ago. Nowadays I make my money on the golf course. Thanks for the kind offer though.

No I think they pay him to fish out old balls. That's all he's done on this thread.

thumbsup.gif

I'm on the equivalent of a small cut-off island in Krabi province, so had to content myself with BBC live (just the written internet updates.

Sounds like the Arteta sending off was a tad controversial.

I'm surprised/concerned that Arsene is still trying to grind out the points from all the same tired first teamers. We'll come unstuck now against Dortmund IMO - he could have afforded to rest Ozil (Rosicky), Gibbs (Monreal) and maybe Sagna (Jenkinson).

It seems quite ridiculous to me that Vermaelen is getting zilch game time; what are we not being told? BFG and Koscielney do not seem to be breaking wind so can probably go on and on.

Still, he's the boss (Arsene) and he's still reeling in the easy points for now.

It wasn't even a foul, and as for it denying a clear goalscoring opportunity, Chamakh could hit a cow's arse with a handful of rice, that's why we sold him.

Typical Chris Foy, he's a shit ref for us and we're always playing 12 men when he's in charge.

That is what's called winning ugly. I think Wenger wanted to give the boys a run out because you'll see a very different side midweek in the Carling piss weak lager Littlewoods Milk Crapital Cup.

I think Zelalem will play, probably Flappy, Rosicky, the Verminator, Monreal will get a start, so will Jenkinson. Maybe Frimpong and Bendtner, and possibly Ryo. Plenty of scope for rotation, the Mickey Mousers game is far more important than this cup.

Flamini went off on 7 mins with a groin problem, but he didn't leave the field so it might be just a twinge.

We'll have to wait and see.

Edited by Chicog

You're not far off the mark mate to be fair. She's 21 and as fit as <removed>. Cutest ass in Thailand! Under instructions to bend over in front of the opposition at any given opportunity. As to our previous conversation, yes golf was indeed better....5k bt won on the skins!

• Like 2

It wasn't even a foul, and as for it denying a clear goalscoring opportunity, Chamakh could hit a cow's arse with a handful of rice, that's why we sold him.

Typical Chris Foy, he's a shit ref for us and we're always playing 12 men when he's in charge.

That is what's called winning ugly. I think Wenger wanted to give the boys a run out because you'll see a very different side midweek in the Carling piss weak lager Littlewoods Milk Crapital Cup.

I think Zelalem will play, probably Flappy, Rosicky, the Verminator, Monreal will get a start, so will Jenkinson. Maybe Frimpong and Bendtner, and possibly Ryo. Plenty of scope for rotation, the Mickey Mousers game is far more important than this cup.

Flamini went off on 7 mins with a groin problem, but he didn't leave the field so it might be just a twinge.

We'll have to wait and see.

Ah - I see - thought it was the Dortmund game this week. Must try hardersmile.png

Yes, I hope we don't go chasing the [insert this year's mug sponsor] Cup. Can't see our B team beating Chelsea's B team

Never a sending off. Surely will be appealed. What were Arsenal doing? They were as wide open as the Grand Canyon.

Not worth appealing, the FA won't do us any favours and Arteta was going to miss the Chelsea game anyway.

I let Mesut Özil go to Arsenal because he doesn't have the character for Real Madrid, says Carlo Ancelotti

I would take that as a valid excuse from someone like Mourinho, but that statement is so laughable coming from a great fat tub of lard with all the personality of a dried-up cowpat ,who signed up that notable 'character' Gareth ,who has all the personality of a freshly laid cowpat. Tosser.tongue.png

I let Mesut Özil go to Arsenal because he doesn't have the character for Real Madrid, says Carlo Ancelotti

I would take that as a valid excuse from someone like Mourinho, but that statement is so laughable coming from a great fat tub of lard with all the personality of a dried-up cowpat ,who signed up that notable 'character' Gareth ,who has all the personality of a freshly laid cowpat. Tosser.tongue.png

I'm sure it was out of the managers hands. Part and parcel of being the manager of RM. No way he would have wanted to lose Ozil

I'm sure it was out of the managers hands. Part and parcel of being the manager of RM. No way he would have wanted to lose Ozil

Agreed, poor Ancelotti walking a thin line while balancing on a fence.wink.png

Oh carmine you are a trier, but the stats unfortunately don't back up your drivel.

Mind you, I'm not surprised you don't know much about Champions League football, after all you haven't really had much experience of it, have you?

biggrin.png

Well of course if you read the papers there seems to be rather a lot of people that agree with me. You were well and truly mugged off sunshine by a superior team, a better organized team with a sensible game plan.

Anyway, lets no quarrel. The important thing is you lost.

So, Palace at the weekend and then you have to start playing some top teams. Happy days. Its about time the cracks started appearing.

biggrin.png

and pray tell me oh wise one ( that's not a reference to you alfie, just in case you were getting a little confused there ) what top opposition have you faced so far ? lost 1 drawn 1

apart from the Arsenal and Chelski of which on each occasion you've wheeled out the old chestnut about not being gelled enough as a team. whistling.gif

<deleted> ! stop trying to punch above your weight, think your a big team and look at your own midfield and manager and what mistakes he's made.

AVB couldn't orchestraight the muppet band !

wait a minute, he is ! tongue.png

That Soldado is fast turning into the tiny totts version of Diego Forlan, innit?

Its not his fault. He's not getting any service at all really. Were not creating enough chances in the box which is his forte. Blame our midfield. Funnily enough, i thought Soldado put in a good shift against Hull.

What might help him is if we play two upfront for the first 45 mins in such games but Adebayor is really the only suited out of the other two and we never seem to know if he's in the mood to play or not. He hasn't been so far this season and its nearly november!

That Soldado is fast turning into the tiny totts version of Diego Forlan, innit?

Its not his fault. He's not getting any service at all really. Were not creating enough chances in the box which is his forte. Blame our midfield. Funnily enough, i thought Soldado put in a good shift against Hull.

What might help him is if we play two upfront for the first 45 mins in such games but Adebayor is really the only suited out of the other two and we never seem to know if he's in the mood to play or not. He hasn't been so far this season and its nearly november!

I can't believe you're still stuck with Adebaywhore. That's a right result.

clap2.gif

I can't believe you're still stuck with Adebaywhore. That's a right result.

clap2.gif

Basically, we've tried to get rid of him but he just won't go.

Or it appears play, for that matterxhuh.png.pagespeed.ic.6VcCaNwNXg.png

• Like 1

I see you have your own tussle with the mickey mousers next week Carmine. That isn't going to be easy either.

Our record at Goodison is dreadful. However, i much prefer the idea of playing Martinez's Everton than Moyes set up. It will make for a more open flowing game which should help us, and as i said earlier today, think were a better side away than at home.

I'm looking forward to your fixture. It has the makings of a very good game.

Bloody clocks going back!

Probably make it til half time and wake up at 3 am with a frigging crick in the neck, not knowing the result.

So the games are going to be on even later now !!?? You'd think the EPL Asian marketing division would get that sorted out. It's giving me an Alfie-like headache.facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif