Arsenal

MiG16

Chicog

Do you think you will win the league?

I think there's little between Manchester Dhabi, Chelski and The Arsenal but I suppose will find out how true that is between now and year's end.

I'd rather not have a crucial Champions League game beforehand though.

hugely impressed with everton there, martinez has got them playing with some real confidence and freedom. deserved at least a point really.

thought arsenal's keeper might have done better with the equaliser mind.

Could you imagine how good United would be if they had chosen Martinez instead of Moyes biggrin.png

• Like 2

That was a really good game of football. A draw was a fair result. Wenger's churlish behaviour after the final whistle though was a shame. Martinez walked towards him with a smile, hand outstretched, and Wenger deliberately turned his head away, flicked a limp wrist towards him and carried on walking. Pathetic.

• Like 1

That was a really good game of football. A draw was a fair result. Wenger's churlish behaviour after the final whistle though was a shame. Martinez walked towards him with a smile, hand outstretched, and Wenger deliberately turned his head away, flicked a limp wrist towards him and carried on walking. Pathetic.

Pathetic yes but true to form. Classless nonce. Everton deserved a point at the least. Love the FA cup draw

Now for some fun:

Hull at home on Wednesday, let's hope they left it all on the pitch against the Scousers, because it then goes:

Everton (H) DREW should of got beat.

Napoli (A)

Man City (A)

Chelsea (H)

I don't think you will win any of the next three games.

Chicog

Do you think you will win the league?

I think there's little between Manchester Dhabi, Chelski and The Arsenal but I suppose will find out how true that is between now and year's end.

I'd rather not have a crucial Champions League game beforehand though.

Very true mate not a win between the three at the weekend.....like i say a long way to go this season especially with all these teams involved and only 15 games gone.

Arsenal vs Tiny Tots in the FA cup 3rd Round!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just what the doctor ordered for the new year ....lets hope it is a draw yes!

Probably should have won it after going ahead, but a draw is a fair result, they played really well first half.

But if the next three games are played at that intensity, we'll be crawling around on all fours by Boxing Day!

Still, widened the gap to 5 points thanks to other teams imploding.

I'm OK with that.

thumbsup.gif

Arsenal vs Tiny Tots in the FA cup 3rd Round!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just what the doctor ordered for the new year ....lets hope it is a draw yes!

Unlikely.

Wenger will field a team of kids and Gnabry will score a scuffed 90th minute winner that will go in off Dawson's arse.

tongue.png

Were about mid december so yes Mr Ed i think you're right. Its about that time of the season when the Arse implodes. Sit back and enjoy! biggrin.png

Don't you get tired from spouting the same nonsense month after month after month bah.gif . It may happen someday but not anytime soon, not with this team and manager.

Yermanee wai.gif

• Like 1

Were about mid december so yes Mr Ed i think you're right. Its about that time of the season when the Arse implodes. Sit back and enjoy! biggrin.png

November is our traditional bogey month and that didn't turn out too badly.

I just read that at this stage last season we had 15 points.

Quite a difference!

clap2.gif

Young Barkley bossed your midfielders....that must be a worry also as that is your supposed strong point.

At times yesterday he made Wilshire look average and if this carries on i know who i would be taking to Brazil.

Young Barkley bossed your midfielders....that must be a worry also as that is your supposed strong point.

At times yesterday he made Wilshire look average and if this carries on i know who i would be taking to Brazil.

Not a worry at all MrRed. They are a good side but ultimately were lucky to get a point, Arsenal probably could have been more clinical with their finishing, especially right in front of goal, but Everton defended deep and there wasn't much space between them and Howard.

But, of course, what Arsenal didn't do was lose to them, so as I said I'll take that as a point gained.

thumbsup.gif

Added: The last time Martinez was at The Emirates was to get relegated. If he keeps this up this season, he might well get manager of the year.

biggrin.png

Edited by Chicog

"lucky to get a point"

fuc_k me what game where you watching? they were all over you.....i need a beer.

I was watching the game where Everton didn't have a shot on goal in the first half, and Arsenal had all the good clear chances (i.e. one on ones), not to mention hitting the woodwork.

And Everton racked up four yellows mostly in the final third trying to keep us out.

Shoulda gone to SpecSavers MrRed.

• Like 1

Who needs specsavers when i have my beer goggles on w00t.gif

Everton looked and were much the better team take it from a neutral ....in the first half they dominated without the end product i agree.

Arsenal had a few chances ok but were really outplayed especially in the middle of the park for long periods.

Told you mate you will struggle to win any games over the next few weeks.

Who needs specsavers when i have my beer goggles on w00t.gif

Everton looked and were much the better team take it from a neutral ....in the first half they dominated without the end product i agree.

Arsenal had a few chances ok but were really outplayed especially in the middle of the park for long periods.

Told you mate you will struggle to win any games over the next few weeks.

Everton had much more possession in the first half and nothing to show for it.

Bit like The Arsenal of last season really.

biggrin.png

Stop with your <deleted>, Wenger and Martinez are best pals and would have discussed the game over a nice Saint Emilion. Don't confuse familiarity with contempt.

After a subdued first half, Napoli upped the pace and took the lead. Arteta sent off and they nicked a second at the death, but Wenger's remarkable achievement in this competition continues. Higuain blubbing like a baby at the end, that will teach him to take cash instead of class. :)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

After a subdued first half, Napoli upped the pace and took the lead. Arteta sent off and they nicked a second at the death, but Wenger's remarkable achievement in this competition continues. Higuain blubbing like a baby at the end, that will teach him to take cash instead of class. smile.png

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So, one more CL game this season and out you go.

Despite the good fortune scraping through Arsenal have started to lose momentum. Its that time of year!! Home draw, away defeat and a big game coming up at the weekend. Could well drop more points.....

Things very positive from my perspectivebiggrin.png

• Like 2

Yep fancy City strongly at the weekend.Wenger face said it all biggrin.png there achilles heel will be Giroud,if the midfield are off he is very isolated and not in the top quality bracket to run the forward line on his own.

Yep fancy City strongly at the weekend.Wenger face said it all biggrin.png there achilles heel will be Giroud,if the midfield are off he is very isolated and not in the top quality bracket to run the forward line on his own.

Take a look at Arsenal's fixture list. They have to play City, Chelsea and Newcastle away over two weeks. If they are still five points clear at the top i'll be impressed. Actually though, i think they'll bottle it.thumbsup.gif

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Chicog, on 02 Dec 2013 - 12:24, said:snapback.png

Now for some fun:

Hull at home on Wednesday, let's hope they left it all on the pitch against the Scousers, because it then goes:

Everton (H) DREW should of got beat.

Napoli (A) Lost without scoring.

Man City (A)

Chelsea (H)

Newcastle (A)

I added Newcastle on Carmines instructions.

Edited by MrRed
  • Like 1