Arsenal

MiG16

I trust that Arsenal management are making appropriate adjustments to the compensation package on offer to Arsene in view of the team's second half season performance (same as he would do to a player).

Nah -- 'twill never happen!

Arsenal free fall looking quite spectacular now. Thoroughly riveting to watch.

Bet Ozil's pleased he moved from Real Madrid!!!!

Enjoy the Europa lads. You're going love it.....i particularly recommend a thursday evening away fixture in the Ukraine. Ooooh and then the late fixture every sunday playing catch up on everyone else! wink.png

From the way Tim's picking Spurs sides and his tactics he clearly doesn't want us to qualify, thank heavens!!

Carry on....

• Like 1

Arsene Wenger looked defeated in his post match interview and he actually walked off before it had finished. For the first time ever he offered no excuses and admitted that they very poor and out played by a better team. Is this the end?

Arsene Wenger looked defeated in his post match interview and he actually walked off before it had finished. For the first time ever he offered no excuses and admitted that they very poor and out played by a better team. Is this the end?

mad isn't it? he looks increasingly bereft of ideas, sticking to his old tried and trusted ways, while this season getting absolutely destroyed by any good side they faced. 20 goals conceded to city, chelsea, liverpool and everton - it's embarrassing really.

he just doesn't seem capable of changing - during the match yesterday it was obvious early on that monreal was getting paggered. so change it, put sagna over there maybe and bring on jenkinson at rightback. do something.

• Like 1

I think the EPL has now got unbelievably competitive. It's not like it was with teams running away with it.

Maybe it's the new breed now? Martinez, Rodgers, Potchettino etc.

Personally, I would be very sorry to see Arsene go out in anything but covered in glory.

Fantastic job for PL football.

thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

mad isn't it? he looks increasingly bereft of ideas, sticking to his old tried and trusted ways, while this season getting absolutely destroyed by any good side they faced. 20 goals conceded to city, chelsea, liverpool and everton - it's embarrassing really.

he just doesn't seem capable of changing - during the match yesterday it was obvious early on that monreal was getting paggered. so change it, put sagna over there maybe and bring on jenkinson at rightback. do something.

Yeah when you look it like that the writing really is on the wall, I think he will call time this season.

What you reckon Chic, Santi?

Enjoy the Europa lads. You're going love it.....i particularly recommend a thursday evening away fixture in the Ukraine. Ooooh and then the late fixture every sunday playing catch up on everyone else! wink.png

From the way Tim's picking Spurs sides and his tactics he clearly doesn't want us to qualify, thank heavens!!

Carry on....

Who's Ozil ??? don't remember him playing for the goons laugh.png

Carry on....

Who's Ozil ??? don't remember him playing for the goons laugh.png

Apparently he's the new Veron. 42m's worth. Last time i watched Arsenal he was playing supposedly but i didn't notice him. Takes a cracking penaltylaugh.png

biggrin.png

Yeah when you look it like that the writing really is on the wall, I think he will call time this season.

Looks that way to me too having lost control of our own destiny in the top 4 stakes. It aint over till the fat lady sings. Maybe an FA Cup trophy will be a good note to go out on.

Spuds enjoying the fall from a position of their own abject failure - pure schadenfreude . Since you always come in one or two slots below us you had better hope for a more robust Arsenal next time roundsmile.png

Edited by SantiSuk

biggrin.png

Looks that way to me too having lost control of our own destiny in the top 4 stakes. It aint over till the fat lady sings. Maybe an FA Cup trophy will be a good note to go out on.

Spuds enjoying the fall from a position of their own abject failure - pure schadenfreude . Since you always come in one or two slots below us you had better hope for a more robust Arsenal next time roundsmile.png

Oh please, don't spoil the entertainment. Arsenal's implosion is an annual event. The flat track bullies that always bottle it when it matters. You're in free fall sunshine

Its ever so funny how you lot like to gloat and sneer at you dominance yet every season it seems to come down to the odd point. You've had incredible luck these past years but its high time your luck changed.

Should be interesting too in the summer with the possibilities of no CL, no Wenger, huge drop in revenues and 42m already wasted on the some bloke called Ozil that hides in big matches and no one seems to want to talk about!! maybe Mourinho knew something there.wink.png

Looks like an FA cup win and the Europa. Don't think your loyal surrey and hertfordshire stockbroker support will be turning up on thurdays to watch you play the likes of some east european back water.

There is truth in a lot of what carmine says.

Looks like a time of big change at the Emirates.

Mourhino's knowledge of Ozil, is Mourhino's knowledge btw.

What he says about his knowledge is an entirely different kettle of sardines.

But he ain't a fool.

IF Mr Wenger goes, very very interesting to see who comes in to take over a similar kind of job that Moyes United are failing to do.

Top boy needed.

There is truth in a lot of what carmine says.

Looks like a time of big change at the Emirates.

Mourhino's knowledge of Ozil, is Mourhino's knowledge btw.

What he says about his knowledge is an entirely different kettle of sardines.

But he ain't a fool.

IF Mr Wenger goes, very very interesting to see who comes in to take over a similar kind of job that Moyes United are failing to do.

Top boy needed.

Has anyone seen Ozil this past few months?

I don't think he likes the type of football when you get tackledlaugh.png

Despite our average season at least Arsenal are still providing some laughs.smile.png

They have been plagued by injury though.

I know you football experts think it runs deeper.

Ozil. Kebab shop owner in South Tottenham.

Where will he open next?

Mysterious.

What they have been plagued by yet again is Wenger not spending money to strengthen the squad. They have actually been extremely lucky by not getting injuries to key positions where there is little or no cover and to that end they don't deserve yours or anyone else's sympathy.

Wenger currently looks like a very senior manager all too set in his ways and unable to adapt with new ideas.

Everton carry all the momentum but do have on paper at least a tougher run in than Arsenal. Then again Arsenal look like they'll cave into to anyone right now that gets in their faces. Of the managers Martinez looks very much the one to carry his team though to a top four finish and they thoroughly deserve it too.

• Like 1